PDA

View Full Version : Please help(ASAP)

x9killerpanda
04-01-2013, 12:14 AM
If I buy the Assassin's Creed III: Tryanny of king washington pack will I get Connor's animal outfit for the AC3's original story mode also or is it just in the DLC ?

PLS REPLY ASAP

thecodeman715
04-01-2013, 12:24 AM
Nope, just for TOKW. Which is really dumb DLC anyways.

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 12:26 AM
Nope, just for TOKW. Which is really dumb DLC anyways.
disagreed, so that OP hears different opinions...

I thought it was awesome till now...the story is very engaging and the powers are hella fun, BUT...i find it hard to recommend this due to the price, but imo, it was worth it

thecodeman715
04-01-2013, 12:30 AM
The "powers" don't make it Assassin's Creed. And IMO the outfit looks dumb, I am part Native American, so it is not a racial comment or whatever. And I thought Ubi said the DLC was cannon, WTH?! I don't remeber in my history class learning about George Wasington mass murdering hundreds of civilians.

silvermercy
04-01-2013, 12:31 AM
It's just for the DLC. For now at least.
I extremely enjoyed the DLC, too. If you don't think it's pricey, go for it. It's a different experience from AC3 (I even preferred it). :)

silvermercy
04-01-2013, 12:36 AM
The "powers" don't make it Assassin's Creed. And IMO the outfit looks dumb, I am part Native American, so it is not a racial comment or whatever. And I thought Ubi said the DLC was cannon, WTH?! I don't remeber in my history class learning about George Wasington mass murdering hundreds of civilians.
I have a friend who is a full Native and she loved the outfit. I loved it, too.

It's been explained before why it's canon. This alternate reality experience is supposed to be in Connor's head more or less, or something like that, and the dev's said everything will be explained in the end. Maybe caused by the Apple. I don't understand why people have difficulty grasping this concept... O_o It's not dumb it's actually clever. (Maybe too clever...)

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 12:39 AM
You do not understand, because you`v not played it....and honestly, I wont bother explaining it to you..

Not a jab at your opinion, but it`s pretty silly to judge an entire product without even knowing what`s it about, actually, why are you even giving him your opinion on it if you haven't even played it ?? just sayin`

please don't take this as an insult or me being condescending >_<

thecodeman715
04-01-2013, 12:39 AM
Oh, okay then. I just find it hard to believe, everyone who helped Connor is now trying to (spoiler alert) kill him, until they die, then I guess they come out of the trance.
And I don't mind the WHOLE outfit, I just think the wolf on his head looks stupid. Like it is trying to eat him, hahaha.

thecodeman715
04-01-2013, 12:41 AM
You do not understand, because you`v not played it....and honestly, I wont bother explaining it to you..

Not a jab at your opinion, but it`s pretty silly to judge an entire product without even knowing what`s it about, actually, why are you even giving him your opinion on it if you haven't even played it ?? just sayin`

I've played through the first two episodes, I just didn't like them. I would have much prefered if Ubi had made DLC for the Assassin Connor. Or brought the Templar agent missions back.

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 12:46 AM
I've played through the first two episodes, I just didn't like them. I would have much prefered if Ubi had made DLC for the Assassin Connor. Or brought the Templar agent missions back.
Well, it IS still Connor. He`s the same person, same mind and same character, true, templars and assassins are absent (till now), but the plot is generally the same, you`re fighting against Tyranny and control

thecodeman715
04-01-2013, 12:50 AM
True, and also for revenge for GW doing you-know-what to you-know-who. It just isn't they same feeling for me. IDK

Assassin_M
04-01-2013, 12:51 AM
True, and also for revenge for GW doing you-know-what to you-know-who. It just isn't they same feeling for me. IDK
Understandable...

x9killerpanda
04-01-2013, 01:12 AM
TY guys idk if i should get it thats why i asked ;)