PDA

View Full Version : Theory: The "you" in AC4 played AC3's MP (AC3 MP spoilers).

who-can-i-be
03-30-2013, 10:38 PM
When you reach Level 50 in AC3, you unlock a development diary video where Alan R. tells you that he wants to run further investigations on you, while the Erudito version has Erudito claiming he wants to contact you. Obviously, nothing actually happens to you, as there are no more videos to unlock, but it could be possible that you were simply beta-testing the game at the time. Maybe, you get promoted at the start of AC4 to the position of a researcher of Edward Kenway, and will be challenged to think for yourself (as Erudito tells you to).

OSantaClownO
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM
I was and still am certain that it's precisely what it is.

TheEpicWolf
03-30-2013, 11:56 PM
Something I keep wondering Is If we are now technically play as a Templar or maybe just an employee/under cover assassin. Spent so many games killing Templars being one all of sudden would feel awkward.

OSantaClownO
03-31-2013, 12:09 AM
Something I keep wondering Is If we are now technically play as a Templar or maybe just an employee/under cover assassin. Spent so many games killing Templars being one all of sudden would feel awkward.

You aren't a Templar yet - you are someone hired by Abstergo. This game will never cross a side as it's called "Assassin Creed" - besides the author opinion about this conflict is clear.

Kaschra
03-31-2013, 12:13 AM
I don't play the multiplayer, so thanks for the information. Indeed it does sound interesting, and might even be true.
Something similar happened in the Brotherhood/ Revelations multiplayer already. Speaking of Otso Berg - He was only the character in the Brotherhood/ Revelations multiplayer, and not AC3 too, right?

Spent so many games killing Templars being one all of sudden would feel awkward.
Uhm... Haytham Kenway? :nonchalance:

OSantaClownO
03-31-2013, 12:17 AM
I don't play the multiplayer, so thanks for the information. Indeed it does sound interesting, and might even be true.
Something similar happened in the Brotherhood/ Revelations multiplayer already. Speaking of Otso Berg - He was only the character in the Brotherhood/ Revelations multiplayer, and not AC3 too, right?

Uhm... Haytham Kenway? :nonchalance:

I would recomend you to search up the videos to fill yourself up with the information - there's a lot on Abstergo you don't know then.

nunosilva13
03-31-2013, 03:05 AM
I find Ac multiplayer rather boring after i reach level 25...

And i've only seen the cinematics from AcR in youtube so i don't know either all that stuff.... And i'm not interested at all as Ac is mainly a SP driven experience.

Sajuro
03-31-2013, 06:31 AM
Those Abstergo videos are creepy even without Erudito, please don't tell me they are supposed to be so hamhanded in the AC-verse.
Would subtlety kill Ubisoft?

pacmanate
03-31-2013, 01:17 PM
I think the fact that they force you to play MP to find out critical information about Abstergo takes the piss. I cant even get past level 12 because its not even gripping.