PDA

View Full Version : Washington Edition

kursdorfsoldier
03-30-2013, 03:35 PM
Hi there,

first i tried to contact the support, but i only can reach a site that tells me that an error has occured whil trying to enter the page "to my questions"

So i can not ask the problem there.

First thing is:

I bought me the Washington Edition via amazon now i try to find out how to start the DLC. While in the main menu auf AC3 and accessing the entry "tyranny of king washington" it only starts to open the ubi download site. so how to start the DLC? Because there is no seprat card with a key for this DLC. Guess it is activated with the normal game key.

Second thing:

i have a bonus card for the "hidden secrets" pack but it won't accept the code printed on the back... are there any known issues.

Last:

how to contact the support correctly? Are there any known issues with the page, because as i mentioned i can not open the page...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-30-2013, 09:31 PM
Hi, please see the announcement at the top of the forum. You will be able to contact Technical Support tomorrow.

nadon852
04-26-2013, 05:06 PM
I have the same problem: i bought the washington edition in a store and cant play the washington-campaign because it says the exclusive code is invalid. How do I contact technical support?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-27-2013, 06:23 PM
I have the same problem: i bought the washington edition in a store and cant play the washington-campaign because it says the exclusive code is invalid. How do I contact technical support?

Please click through this link http://support.ubi.com/

nadon852
04-29-2013, 03:50 PM
Thank you

Magomed347
04-30-2013, 07:48 PM
Hello Yesterday I bought a season pass to the Assassins creed 3, and when I was playing, in DLC, "The Tyranny of King Washington" Episode 1, in the final mission, after the first checkpoint is nothing I can do: I have lost the ability to kill, run, climb, interact with objects, use eagle vision, I can only walk slowly and hide in shelters. (this mission with dogs). I looked at the passage of Youtube there no one had any such problems. I wanted to ask, how do we fix this bug?

Здравствуйте вчера я купил сезонный пропуск в Assassins Creed 3, и, когда я играл в DLC "Тирания короля Вашингтона" Эпизод 1, в последней миссии, после первого чекпоинта я ничего не могу сделать: я потерял способность убивать, бегать, лазить, взаимодействовать с объектами, использовать орлиное зрение, я могу только идти медленно и прятаться в укрытиях. (это миссия с собаками). Я посмотрел прохождение на Youtube не у кого не было таких проблем. Я хотел спросить, как же мне исправить эту ошибку?