PDA

View Full Version : Up-grades for Edward!

d4st4n96
03-30-2013, 08:16 AM
So, I know you can upgrade Edward (more guns, swords, etc)
But I also want to see the armours back...like AcII, AcB and Ac:R (in Ac3 we didn't have this option)

TinyTemplar
03-30-2013, 09:15 AM
Yes, I liked how Ezio becomes more awesome each time we buy new armor.

But I have to admit that Connor is native american so it would be strange to dress him like a knight. And pirates also don't wear any heavy armor.

MasterAssasin84
03-30-2013, 11:19 AM
Ezios Armour was ridiculously ugly in brotherhood so i don't want Edward to have amour upgrades i would rather weapon upgrades.

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Armor stopped being used in various locations during the late 1600s, it disappeared almost completely in the 1700s and besides, Armor is useless...

You can`t really think of any other CREATIVE upgrade but armor ?? I mean seriously..

MasterAssasin84
03-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Armor stopped being used in various locations during the late 1600s, it disappeared almost completely in the 1700s and besides, Armor is useless...

You can`t really think of any other CREATIVE upgrade but armor ?? I mean seriously..

More food for thought would Armour Restrict one from swimming in Edward will be deep sea Hunting ?

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 11:39 AM
More food for thought would Armour Restrict one from swimming in Edward will be deep sea Hunting ?
Not really, a full set of knight armor during the middle ages weighed roughly 50 pounds. It`s not much if you have the skill and fitness, but swimming WOULD need more effort than simply running or scaling, but hey, Ezio was doing all sorts of acrobat wearing the armor of Brutus, so that question is pretty irrelevant in the AC world xD

no matter what you wear, you`ll be able to do ****

Aphex_Tim
03-30-2013, 11:43 AM

I disagree, i thought it was kinda ridiculous at a point that some fully armed and armored bloke could just casually blend in with the regular folk without raising suspicion. :p

MasterAssasin84
03-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Not really, a full set of knight armor during the middle ages weighed roughly 50 pounds. It`s not much if you have the skill and fitness, but swimming WOULD need more effort than simply running or scaling, but hey, Ezio was doing all sorts of acrobat wearing the armor of Brutus, so that question is pretty irrelevant in the AC world xD

no matter what you wear, you`ll be able to do ****

Which is why i think Armour was a bad move for AC i mean Ezio must have had the fitness and strength of 20 horses to day that lol !! and i dont know it made the robes look ugly !! the armour of brutus dont even get me started !! whilst i really loved the romulous missions the reward was pants !!

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 11:47 AM
Which is why i think Armour was a bad move for AC i mean Ezio must have had the fitness and strength of 20 horses to day that lol !! and i dont know it made the robes look ugly !! the armour of brutus dont even get me started !! whilst i really loved the romulous missions the reward was pants !!
The ONLY armor I liked was Altair`s from AC II. that was dope, but then it only went downhill until FINALLY Armor was abandoned in AC III...if you can`t make it better, throw it away imo

ShrunkLawyer0
03-30-2013, 11:54 AM
assassin _m stop saying that armor dissappeared in the 1700s it didnt

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 12:06 PM
assassin _m stop saying that armor dissappeared in the 1700s it didnt
Uhh Yes it did xD

pacmanate
03-30-2013, 12:08 PM
Nah. Just do it AC3 style, fixed health bar. Just have more clothing customisation/outfits etc

MasterAssasin84
03-30-2013, 12:09 PM
Nah. Just do it AC3 style, fixed health bar. Just have more clothing customisation/outfits etc

Exactly !!

d4st4n96
03-30-2013, 12:55 PM
^ Here I agree...
In terms of weapons custom., I want to upgrade my swords (like how sharp to be, damage, counter, etc.), pistols, hidden blade.... :D

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 12:59 PM
^ Here I agree...
In terms of weapons custom., I want to upgrade my swords (like how sharp to be, damage, counter, etc.), pistols, hidden blade.... :D
how sharp it would be ?? D_O

pirate1802
03-30-2013, 01:06 PM
Enzio looked very cool in full armour :) Ubisoft plesh bring it back :D :D I wanna see Eduward swim around in full metal armour.

andreja110s
03-30-2013, 01:30 PM

I agree.

I like the outfit and weapons customisation, but just DONīT bring the armour back...

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 01:31 PM
I agree.

I like the outfit and weapons customisation, but just DONīT bring the armour back...
don't worry, it`s not coming back so long as we remain post the 1600s

dxsxhxcx
03-30-2013, 01:31 PM
if upgrade armor means remove that ugly thing (on his arms and chest) that he wears with his robes then do it... :p

Ragsash
03-30-2013, 03:19 PM

But I have to admit that Connor is native american so it would be strange to dress him like a knight. And pirates also don't wear any heavy armor.

I say it has nothing to do with Connor being native american.
Its more with Armor made no sense in that timeperiod. as guns pierced armor with no problem. so why waste money on armor that dont work.. and its freaking heavy.

Rugterwyper32
03-30-2013, 05:38 PM
What I'd love to see is a style of gaining health and skills the AC1 way. For health, you'd get it bumped up every sequence, but it'd also increase by doing sidequests, getting viewpoints and collectibles. And you'd get new skills as sequences go, alongside upgrades for the Jackdaw.

Man I'm replaying AC1 right now and it had so many things I liked. I'd love a version with improved controls and a version of the Kingdom that has more of a reason to be, that's all I could ask for. So many cool areas in the Kingdom, but no reason to ever go there other than upgrading your health and getting all Templars/flags

Rakudaton
03-30-2013, 09:06 PM
An idea I've been kicking around since Brotherhood is the idea of getting "sync points" for synchronising with your ancestor (i.e. performing side missions, getting full sync, climbing viewpoints), and you can then expend these points to upgrade your connection with your ancestor in the form of increased health, faster speed, better endurance, faster climbing etc. This would be much more creative and customisable than armour, and would work really nicely in a setting where armour doesn't fit.

Ezio270
03-30-2013, 11:31 PM
i like the armors from the previous AC games (in Ezio's trilogy) >> but i think Edward is already has a set of light leather armour ^^ also i prefer the light armors more than the heavy ones coz it fits the golden age of piracy .... and that's my opinion <<:D

pacmanate
03-31-2013, 01:18 PM
Enzio looked very cool in full armour :) Ubisoft plesh bring it back :D :D I wanna see Eduward swim around in full metal armour.

You did NOT just say Enzio. ****

pirate1802
03-31-2013, 02:09 PM
You did NOT just say Enzio. ****

Success

SleezeRocker
03-31-2013, 06:18 PM
I want customizable (clothing) gear for Edward like they do for the characters on the multiplayer :)