PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3

The_Joke_Gamer
03-30-2013, 03:43 AM
First I am Brazilian so I can not guarantee that my English is good but I will do possible, just like to comment a bit on how much I loved the game and I have some doubts and questionações, just a personal opinion that I express.
It took but finally got the 100% synchronization at all, I have all the clothes, but ae is something that left me a little sad, note the uniform Aquila, you win the DLC is not the same that you use in the story, and I love that outfit too, also because I like the character Haytham.Vou post a picture showing the diferenças.E the "Animus hack" would be cool if it had the power to play with Haytham anytime. or his outfit , I know the character and a Templar has nothing aver, but many prefer Haytham, his posture, his strokes and techniques with espada.Ou then a DLC with a previous history of it, would be nice. Well just an opinion, good, I loved the game, just wanted to say to see if someone thinks like me. thank you

d4st4n96
03-30-2013, 08:19 AM
''This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home''
Not working...

MasterAssasin84
03-30-2013, 11:43 AM
''This content is currently unavailableThe page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.
Return home''
Not working...

and there is a feedback section for this

On Topic the OP does have a good point about Haytham for example when I first started playing AC3 i found Haytham very difficult to relate to but the more i started getting to know that character a bit more, the more i started liking him, yes his fighting style and posture slightly differs to Connor because Haytham has a more Aristocratic feel to his play style, Connor is in a nutshell a wild savage lol !! ,

I must say i though the diversity of AC3 was very well executed.

The_Joke_Gamer
04-14-2013, 05:12 AM
That ae, you really captured what i meant ,Did you notice a difference in personality, the conspiracy in Haytham, though he was a Templar, as the story I read he was the first to challenge the order, he was wise, is just a game, but I think story, the characters, fascinating. Well by his name "MasterAssassin84" suppose you must have earned all "achievents" in game .On ps3 I have earned the platinum trophy today. Well, now I can only wait by Assassins creed 4.
And now the game is the grandfather of Connor, father of Haytham ,as you said Edward Kenway. Will be more focused on ships and pirates, swords,and weapons, is perfect.

The_Joke_Gamer
04-14-2013, 05:23 AM
Oh, sorry, for error, well that's it.

Look, the uniform of Aquila in main game.
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121220235311/assassinscreedbr/pt/images/f/f4/ACIII-AquilaUniform.png

roostersrule2
04-14-2013, 05:33 AM
Oh, sorry, for error, my facebook is http://www.facebook.com/Oh.MoskitoWas not an error a mod removed it.

The_Joke_Gamer
04-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Look now, the difference of uniform in Aquila missions. It's much nicer in fact, has no socks nor ugly shoes.
http://images.wikia.com/assassinscreed/images/6/69/AC3_Aquila_outfit.png

AjinkyaParuleka
04-14-2013, 08:17 AM
The bow does not goes good with Aquila outfit lol....

poptartz20
04-14-2013, 08:45 AM
Wow! I never noticed they where different! Then again I haven't unlocked everything with a 100% platinum trophy either.. haha! I'm working on it though! :)

Also I'm glad you enjoyed the game! I loved it too! It's actually my favorite one to date story wise! It was compelling and complex for me! Also you are right! Haytham was a very stylish and classy fighter while Connor was more brutal and feral and aggressive! I personally loved it! Their fighting styles fit each of them perfectly.

AherasSTRG
04-14-2013, 10:49 AM
I find both characters interesting and diverse. Ubisoft made a good choice putting Haytham there. On the first playthrough he is great. Only on the second and third does the long introduction become a bit boring. I just can't wait for the next game.

The_Joke_Gamer
04-14-2013, 11:43 PM
exactly, was the first thing I noticed when I put these clothes first , the arc does not go well with clothes Aquila, another mistake I've noticed, forging double condres to use dual pistols, regardless of the weapon or the clothes they choose. Turns out he uses a gun each, not the same in both condres This is bad because at first I chose a double-barreled gun, two shots. Then I could use two double barreled guns and so can fire four direct shots
Look at that picture above on the left side it uses a double barreled gun, and one on the right side a one barreled. So can fire three direct shots.
Fortunately the game has at least three double barreled guns, what to do is choose the first one and then another .In the house you will leave with the same gun, but when change of scenery will change the guns.

The_Joke_Gamer
04-15-2013, 01:46 AM
Remembering that I'm Brazilian, and I'm also new to use forums, but I'm enjoying it, I'm happy to be talking to you all. For only here I found someone who understands and can discuss of the game. :)