PDA

View Full Version : Need Ubi help please! your support thread is broken to write to

neil_754
03-30-2013, 12:08 AM
:(
1/
I Pre-bought the Assassins Creed 3 Deluxe edition at least 5 months before the release date, and have enjoyed it since the first day. As I read and understood the conditions of purchase, there would also be included a DLC Series for those patrons who did this. So far so good; except I have tried to get the DLC for my downloaded copy of AC3 with no success at all.
2/
There is also another problem too, I am legally blind to the extent I cannot drive a vehicle, but able to use and enjoy Computer Gaming to an limit. The system for logging in and making sure I'm not a bot sucs big time guys. Is there a button to click to get a voice override to work somewhere, or can I just bypass that dumb thing anyway? All of my purchases are secured via paypal anyways, so the only thing that could happen is someone hijacks my account to play free games, and that is just plain silly when you think of it too. So lets just forget about 2/ shall we; and I will endeavor not to screw up again so I have to log in to ask questions; as the thread to support is broken; error message; so I'm here instead.
3/ That's why I usually stay away from support live, as it can be a pain for the low vision person

4/ any help on the DLC Question would be great to me? Darned if I can figure out how to find it anyways; or have you guys changed the rules now; and want money for all the DLC's regardless even if a patron bought the Deluxe Edition to get the Season Pass???
Thanks Ubi I wait for your reply
*email address for safety*
please don't post an answer here for my sake? It took me most of the afternoon to log into this forum, and when I log out, I'm not going past the silly bot guard again, it gave me a headache trying to read the screwy lettering.
thanks guys
:confused:

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-30-2013, 08:28 PM
Hi, Season pass owners should have received an email with instructions how to download the DLC, if you haven't received this please contact Technical Support through the link in my signature or you can telephone http://www.ubi.com/uk/Info/Info.aspx?tagname=ContactUs