PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed based in Ireland

hightower784
03-29-2013, 11:23 PM
To whom it may concern I have been playing assassins creed since the start and I would like to make a suggestion for an up and coming game of assassins creed. How about basing it in Ireland around the time of the Irish revolution against the British. There are a lot of interesting characters and places. During the rebellion there were hard times for us Irish and in 2016 the Republic of Ireland is celebrating 100 years of freedom from British rule. It was only a suggestion and best of luck with the new assassins creed and any up coming games

MasterAssasin84
03-29-2013, 11:32 PM
No certainly Not

SMCM12
11-14-2013, 09:18 PM
That would be so cool! I'd definitely buy it!

xx-pyro
11-14-2013, 09:25 PM
Sounds alright but it's a little bit too modern for me.

Kaiskune
11-14-2013, 09:40 PM
yes, because just what they need is another brit basher added to the Assassins Creed crown.:rolleyes:

when its obvious your main reason for your idea is merely to slight the UK consumer group how would you propose the dev team kept the assassin neutral in the conflict? that is after all their role, assassins don't take sides in a conflict only target the templars that need to be dealt with.

KOM_95
11-14-2013, 10:42 PM
I wouldn't focus on 1916 as that was just one battle. The War of Independence and Civil War would be more intriguing. (1919-1921 and 1922-1923). There was even a secret order called the IRB that you had to be sworn into. It could focus on Collins and De Valera. And how DeVelera who was the leader left to raise money in America but when he came back Collins was idolised (even though no one had seen his face.) DeVelara grew jealous of his fame and success. After the Irish negotiated a truce with the British, which lead to them giving up the North, DeVelara didn't back Collins and the Civil War broke out. One pro Treaty and one Anti Treaty. It would be cool if the Assassin was Michael Collins. Leader of the IRA but no one knew what he looked like until the Treaty was negioated Head of the secrective IRB and lead a group of Hitmen called the "The Squad". If you know who Michael Collins is and where his story goes then you know how this could be one of the best AC stories to date.