PDA

View Full Version : Assassin Creed IV in arabic

Hamza_Assassin
03-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi how are you all of you i want to Discuss about adding ِِArabic Language in the next Assassin Creed Game so i used google translet lots to make this Thread and when i was playing Assassin Creed III i didnt know what Conor and the evreyone else were talking and i used the intrenet to know the story even Assassin Creed IV Gameplay i watch it in arabic and the last watch dogs Gamplay i watch it in Arabic so lets make a voting if the 20.000 one say yes to the Arabic Language ubisoft put it

Ezio270
03-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Hi how are you all of you i want to Discuss about adding ِِArabic Language in the next Assassin Creed Game so i used google translet lots to make this Thread and when i was playing Assassin Creed III i didnt know what Conor and the evreyone else were talking and i used the intrenet to know the story even Assassin Creed IV Gameplay i watch it in arabic and the last watch dogs Gamplay i watch it in Arabic so lets make a voting if the 20.000 one say yes to the Arabic Language ubisoft put it

you should put a competition (poll) for this and i'm with you bro ^^

Roanark
03-29-2013, 10:50 PM
انا التخمين لك جوجل تترجم مشاركتك كذلك؟

أنا أؤيد تماما لك، وأكثر من العالم التي تتعرض لسلسلة من أفضل!

وفيما يلي مجرد كسبلايناتيون من منصبي في اللغة الإنجليزية.

I totally agree, I think everybody deserves the chance to play, all over the world.

ArabianFrost
03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
I'm completely with that. It's really sad that the first main protagonist was Arabian, but the game its self wasn't.

OSantaClownO
03-30-2013, 11:44 PM
I don't know how much in the world population actually uses the Arabic language, but be aware that the game translates in audio only for main internetional languages. (English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, and Spanish). I am also aware that the Arabic language is a right to left language, instead of the usual left to right. This will probably cause problems with an written translation.

I suggest you to try contacting Ubisoft or looking if you know one of the following languages: English*, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French*, German*, Hungarian, Italian*, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese*, Portuguese-Brazil*, Russian*, Spanish*, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support

Hope I helped.

nitres15
03-30-2013, 11:47 PM
how do you spell " YAAAR ! " in arabic anyway ?

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 11:47 PM
I`d like to hear that one day....Its indeed a shame the first game stars an Arab(With an American accent -_-) and we hear little to no arabic throughout the whole game...

OSantaClownO
03-30-2013, 11:49 PM
I`d like to hear that one day....Its indeed a shame the first game stars an Arab(With an American accent -_-) and we hear little to no arabic throughout the whole game...

Maybe Eygpt will get a game that features Arabic. - and if that happens, I will slap myself for passing on the Arabic lessons at school. :(

Assassin_M
03-30-2013, 11:50 PM
Maybe Eygpt will get a game that features Arabic.
I hope so, everybody here only seems to know Ancient Egypt, though....if that ends up as an AC game, we can forget Arabic...which would suck

OSantaClownO
03-31-2013, 12:08 AM
I hope so, everybody here only seems to know Ancient Egypt, though....if that ends up as an AC game, we can forget Arabic...which would suck
I don't think the game will ever go that Ancient - as it's to much in the past. They want distance from that period.

nunosilva13
03-31-2013, 03:07 AM
I don't know how much in the world population actually uses the Arabic language, but be aware that the game translates in audio only for main internetional languages. (English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, and Spanish). I am also aware that the Arabic language is a right to left language, instead of the usual left to right. This will probably cause problems with an written translation.

I suggest you to try contacting Ubisoft or looking if you know one of the following languages: English*, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French*, German*, Hungarian, Italian*, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese*, Portuguese-Brazil*, Russian*, Spanish*, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
*languages with full audio support

Hope I helped.

* Sucks.... Only way to play Ac is english with subtitles (except ac2 and acb witch are also awsome to play in italian).

PS: I'm portuguese xD

Stardust235
03-31-2013, 03:17 AM
I don't think the game will ever go that Ancient - as it's to much in the past. They want distance from that period.
That game that was leaked, Rising Phoenix sounds awfully like it takes place during ancient Egypt.

Ezio270
04-02-2013, 11:53 PM
that sounds good