PDA

View Full Version : CVG Conspiracy Assassins Creed and Watch Dogs

MasterAssasin84
03-29-2013, 06:16 PM
Yep your eyes are really not deceiving you the media will print anything for pop at recognition looool !!

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/356752/blog/conspiracy-time-is-watch-dogs-actually-assassins-creed-4/#

This was published last year but i thought i would share this with you i find it quite amusing

Ragsash
03-29-2013, 06:49 PM
Dont get why it would be AC but in modern day. sure it has its liknesses. but what good reason would they have to not stampel the name AC on that if it had anything to do with AC?
Sure people are more in check with what companies makes now days than before...but so many people would buy the watch dogs if it had AC in the titel.

people dont really like new frenchies as much as they like old ones.
very many people are hesitant of paying 65 euros(well in my country it will cost 650 kronors) for a game they only seen trailers of. it might very well suck...just look at the aliens colonial marines it looked like the best fps ever. but when it came out...it was horrible, nothing like the trailers.

pacmanate
03-29-2013, 07:58 PM
All I am going to say is that I think Ubisoft like stealth assassin's because they are good at it. Look at AC, Splinter Cell and now Watch Dogs.

SaintPerkele
03-29-2013, 08:13 PM
All I am going to say is that I think Ubisoft like stealth assassin's because they are good at it. Look at AC, Splinter Cell and now Watch Dogs.
But both Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed are getting less and less stealthier. And WatchDogs is not particularly stealth-based either :D

nunosilva13
03-29-2013, 08:17 PM
But both Splinter Cell and Assassin's Creed are getting less and less stealthier. And WatchDogs is not particularly stealth-based either :D

Sadly stealth is not casual enough.... both 3 games have that feel of stealth but with a lot of action witch attracts much more the casuals .....

MasterAssasin84
03-29-2013, 09:35 PM
I have really i hopes with Splinter cell blacklist, after listening to the podcasts from the developers its seems this time around they are going back to traditional stealth - light and Shadow .

ZeSpecter
03-29-2013, 09:40 PM
Didn't Ubisoft say something about 2 Assassin's Creed games being released in 2013? I'm sure I read that somewhere on this forum.
Either way, AC and Watch Dogs looks very much alike, so Ubisoft has definitely taken some ideas from previous AC games for Watch Dogs. I doubt it is part of the Assassin's Creed franchise though. What I think is more likely is that they're using the modern part of Assassin's Creed to make a new game-franchise. I mean, after Desmond's death it's definitely a possibility and a pretty good idea.

pacmanate
03-29-2013, 09:53 PM
Okay just read the article. Wat? Pre orders are already up for both games I dont even know how this could be a conspiracy haha. However, i Agree with loads of the similarities.

MasterAssasin84
03-29-2013, 09:56 PM
Okay just read the article. Wat? Pre orders are already up for both games I dont even know how this could be a conspiracy haha. However, i Agree with loads of the similarities.

There are many things about this article that are plausible , did the journalist write this because they wanted to create a digital phenomena lol !!