PDA

View Full Version : Assassinīs creed Anthology

Samgu2013
03-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi,
I bought the antholgy yesterday (never played Assassinīs creed before) and started with the first cd disc 1, and found myself in Assassins creed II, in Italy. What ever happened with the first game?
There is no way to choose "Assassins creed" or "Assassins creed II" when the game stars, it only says "Assassins creed II" - why is that?
On the box it says that the first disc contains both games.

What am I missing here?

Thanks for help

nunosilva13
03-29-2013, 03:04 PM
You don't have any options at all? Uhm..... Maybe try to look if you have 2 cd's on ur xmb...

Plus, if you are new to the franchise, play the first one skipping as many investigations as you can, otherwise it'll get on your nerves :P

Assassin_M
03-29-2013, 03:09 PM
play the first one skipping as many investigations as you can, otherwise it'll get on your nerves :P
I disagree and no offense, but that`s a very borderline claim...

The investigations provide longevity and an extra element of strategy to the game, I`d advice you try to do every single one...

pirate1802
03-29-2013, 03:44 PM
I'd say, rather than skipping the investigations, do them all but take breaks between your gaming sessions if you're feeling bored. That way you'll experience all the content and yet not get bored. I did the same.

MasterAssasin84
03-29-2013, 03:50 PM

The investigations provide longevity and an extra element of strategy to the game, I`d advice you try to do every single one...

And yet people binge and wine that games are too short then someone advised the player to miss out the investigations which are very much part of the game.

Mr_Shade
03-29-2013, 03:51 PM
You don't have any options at all? Uhm..... Maybe try to look if you have 2 cd's on ur xmb...

Indeed.

Very odd...

Bastiaen
03-29-2013, 04:56 PM

Do every one. Plan every possibility in your attack. Strike silently. Use your environment to get as close to your target as possible. The investigations, specifically the documents you can gain in them allow a level of planning in your assassinations that has been sorely missing since the first game.

Mr_Shade
03-29-2013, 04:57 PM
Investigations were one of my fav things...

Samgu2013
03-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Thanks! You were right, the first one was on another place in xmb :)