PDA

View Full Version : Which would you rather see an Embers-style video about?

BATISTABUS
03-29-2013, 06:42 AM
If there was to be an Embers-style video that would take place more or less around the AC3 time period, what would you like it to be about? If you'd prefer something not on that list, post it here.

TheHumanTowel
03-29-2013, 11:14 AM
I think something about the Templar attack on the Assassins would be good. Get some time with Haytham and Achilles that way and it would be interesting to see what the Colonial Brotherhood was like before they were decimated.

Assassin_M
03-29-2013, 11:26 AM
Connor training with Achilles. Something in the woods outside the Homestead. I would love to see more of a bond between the 2...Achilles being very harsh with training at the beginning with Connor, but then begins adore him as a his son. <------ voted for this

I`d also love something with Haytham. Haytham is arguably the greatest AC character ever, imo. A movie about his travels all over Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East. anyone who read the novel would know that this would make an awesome short movie, BUT...it would make a better game.

I had enough Naval adventures in AC III. I thought it was perfect.

I want nothing after AC III put into a movie....I WANT ANOTHER GAME, and if not oh well..

The homestead was well fleshed out in the game, imo. I don't think it needs a movie.

I`d like to see Duncan`s story. a movie of him retelling the events during the opera, but that`d feel too alien to AC.

Same as Haytham, Achilles` backstory would make a great short movie, but an even better game

Ziio does not really need something especially for her, imo, I mean, If we`ll have something with Haytham, then Ziio should be there

Connor and Kanentokon`s relationship would not really add much element to the AC III lore, imo

I don't know what Ziio and Connor may do together...

IWGCJoeCool
03-29-2013, 01:57 PM
if it cant be a game, i want to see Haytham's story. certainly the son and father of an assassin has a grand story to explain why he "apparantly" went over to the other side in deed, if not spirit.

JC

Assassin_M
03-29-2013, 02:02 PM
if it cant be a game, i want to see Haytham's story. certainly the son and father of an assassin has a grand story to explain why he "apparantly" went over to the other side in deed, if not spirit.

JC
Not really that grand of a reason for switching, in fact, there was actually no switch. It`s in the Novel..wont spoil too much

VitaminsXYZ
03-29-2013, 04:35 PM
Connor training with Achilles. Something in the woods outside the Homestead. I would love to see more of a bond between the 2...Achilles being very harsh with training at the beginning with Connor, but then begins adore him as a his son. <------ voted for this

This would play out so much like the 'Karate Kid.'

Yes please.

BATISTABUS
03-30-2013, 12:05 AM
And that's why I created this poll =P

dxsxhxcx
03-30-2013, 12:14 AM
Connor fighting a few templars in another country and discovering more about the Assassin Order, coming back to the USA to establish a proper Order in the country and maybe implement the "Farm" concept that is used during the modern days and dying a few years after that (but not as old as Ezio)..