PDA

View Full Version : Abstergo Game System- Difficulty Settings

roostersrule2
03-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Just a thought but with the games now going through the Animus console thing rather then the Animus, could that introduce a difficulty setting? It would increase replay value, get rid of the AC is not hard enough or too hard criticisms. As it's a gaming system well then it could be implemented logically rather then if it was in past games.

IWGCJoeCool
03-29-2013, 01:53 PM
in every game there seems to be something apparantly hard that turns out easier than expected. also, seemingly easy stuff that is frustrating to accomplish. the worst for me is the cannon or horse riding stuff, mostly because there is so little of it. i hope they stay with the regular formula. other games, even if they arent meant to be or have RPG choices, will present some key decisions...whether in weaponry or more moral choices, to open up replay value. this works for me.

JC

nunosilva13
03-29-2013, 03:05 PM
Though i'd love it, i doubt ubisoft will do it.

I wouldn't ask for a easy-normal-hard-very-hard.... I would have 2 options, normal and hard being normal as it is now.

Assassin_M
03-29-2013, 03:58 PM
Difficulty ? When this person is a part of the fanbase ?

yes, I would like AC to be a bit more player friendly (easy) :).

forget it

GunnarGunderson
03-29-2013, 04:13 PM
They would need to massively overhaul the combat system for higher difficulties and I honestly don't think Ubisoft would bother doing that