PDA

View Full Version : ACV as Connor's brother or cousin in the French Rev??

projectpat06
03-28-2013, 07:24 PM
With the toronto team breaking ground with AC5, I'll bet we'll finally see a game set in the French Revolution, but not as Connor as some people including myself suspected. Edward could easily have another grandson living in England the same time as Connor. My spin on the twist is Haytham impregnated a british woman right before he set sail in America. The child is born and is taken under the wing of reginald birch to grow up and train in the Templar order in England. As the boy matures, he learns of his grandfather's life eventually converting over to the Assassin Brotherhood but not fully in his heart. The game will follow the assassin as he grows up in England allowing the player to explore the city early on. Eventually the game will lead up to the events of the French Revolution where the assassin will be in the center of the conflict assassinating targets in both France and England.

Thoughts??

Locopells
03-28-2013, 07:26 PM
Anything is Permitted...

HeedfulMass4856
03-28-2013, 07:44 PM
No.

Dejan507
03-28-2013, 07:49 PM
I think it would me too much for the Kenway family, I mean to have four close family members all involved in all the major events of the eighteenth century puts me off.. I'd rather we do it as someone completely new.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-28-2013, 08:03 PM
It would be Connor...it should BE Connor.Haytham isn't that type of the guy,not like Ezio,Haytham stayed loyal to Ziio even with his chat with Connor.And if there was another child...why didn't he note it down in his journal?

SaintPerkele
03-28-2013, 09:50 PM
London and Paris in one game? I highly doubt it, unfortunately.

I still think that a French Revolution setting deserves a completely new protagonist, not directly related to the Kenways.

nunosilva13
03-28-2013, 09:55 PM

I still think that a French Revolution setting deserves a completely new protagonist, not directly related to the Kenways.

This.....

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 11:20 PM

Indeed. Connor would feel extremely out of place in the French Revolution, and having another Kenway mysteriously pop up would just feel contrived.