PDA

View Full Version : Black Flags Decoys ?

MasterAssasin84
03-28-2013, 04:24 PM
Right guys ,

Looking at the Announcement trailor cast your minds back to the scene you saw Edward Kenway Leaving to Prostitutes in bed or for the sake of this forum Courtesans :)

I dont know about the rest of you but in AC2 i really loved the feature were you could use them to lure guards and distract their attentions so you can move on your target, this is a feature i would like to see feature in Black Flag, going by the premier trailor do you think a similar system could be returning in the game or if not the same ?

dxsxhxcx
03-28-2013, 04:30 PM
I hope we are able to use the "prostitutes" the way he did at the end of the trailer after he killed his target..

MasterAssasin84
03-28-2013, 04:38 PM
I hope we are able to use the "prostitutes" the way he did at the end of the trailer after he killed his target..

Yes This !! AC4 X Rated lol !!

dxsxhxcx
03-28-2013, 04:52 PM
Yes This !! AC4 X Rated lol !!

I was talking about the moment he used the girl who was with the target to blend and not that moment in the middle of the trailer.. :p

MasterAssasin84
03-28-2013, 04:56 PM
I was talking about the moment he used the girl who was with the target to blend and not that moment in the middle of the trailer.. :p

Please excuse me and my mind loool !! yeah when he killed the templar and put his arm around her to take his place ! that would be a cool feature. but if you think about it going back to the AC2 Trailor you Ezio paying the girls to Lure the Templar which was a feature in the game so i cant help but think that what we saw in the BF trailor could be featured .

AidenPixxel
03-28-2013, 06:49 PM
I read somewhere that that you can use prostitutes in AC4 and you can also pay drug pirates to attack guards

lothario-da-be
03-28-2013, 06:52 PM
I hope it returns with a lot new features.

SixKeys
03-28-2013, 07:00 PM
I hope not. I'd rather see them do something new than recycle old features.

Locopells
03-28-2013, 07:29 PM
More than likely. Doesn't stop them doing something new though.