PDA

View Full Version : Missing Achilles Scene [SPOILERS]

HiImBogo
03-28-2013, 04:21 AM
I was watching AC3 videos on YouTube and noticed there was a death scene for Achilles. I did not have that scene on neither my Xbox 360 or PC versions of AC3. Was this some DLC or are my two copies somehow different?

hoodrat94
03-28-2013, 04:41 AM
Finish all the homestead mission to see the "OLD MAN" die. Probably my favorite scene in the game with Achilles, and the only time when connor actually honors his mentor.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-28-2013, 09:45 AM
Did you even touched the homestead mission?

Dag_B
03-28-2013, 09:55 AM
Yes, if you don't finish the homestead missions (where you have to scan the people in your village) Achilles will live happily ever after.

AherasSTRG
03-28-2013, 10:54 AM
I was watching AC3 videos on YouTube and noticed there was a death scene for Achilles. I did not have that scene on neither my Xbox 360 or PC versions of AC3. Was this some DLC or are my two copies somehow different?

Yes, if you don't finish the homestead missions (where you have to scan the people in your village) Achilles will live happily ever after.

So much randomness in a single thread...

Anykeyer
03-28-2013, 11:46 AM

Nope. It will create some sort of paradox. Plot-wise he will be dead, he's death is mentioned in last sequences regardless of what you did in homestead, You'l just wont get to see the actual scene untill you do all homestead missions..
But he will be "alive" for you to do missions that involve him directly. Obviously they did it to allow 100% sync regardless of order in which you do side or main plot missions. But all side missions available at any given time are meant to be finished before moving to next sequence.

ConnorThePeeper
12-11-2015, 01:53 PM

John Cena will wreck you, man. You must touch the people in your homestead.
And....somehow get 2 to marry each other....

ConnorThePeeper
12-11-2015, 01:55 PM

Touch the peeps in your homestead and he will live happily ever after.

YazX_
12-11-2015, 08:00 PM
Please don't revive old threads.