PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Collector's Edition in Portugal

ShiverMaTimbers
03-28-2013, 03:19 AM
I would like to ask Ubisoft to give the oppurtinity to Portugal to Pre-Order Assassin's Creed IV Black Chest Collector's Edition as a friend of mine of another country told me that you could already Pre-Order the PS4 Black Chest Collector's Edition and I would like to guarantee one copy for me as many others do.
Please anyone inside Ubisoft that can help me with this, answer in this thread .
I know my chances of actually be able to talk with someone that can help me are quite astronomical here or by any other method, but sincerely i just want to help Ubisoft not to loose many, many fans of the franchise and other franchises of Ubisoft, like I'm on the ledge, ready to perform a "leap of faith" in the hate, because this as happened to me since AC Revelations and i don't very much like it.
Please if someone's going to tell me to wait, at least provide the minimum information, like the estimated time it will take for us to be able to pre-order them in here and India and various other countries.
I hope that this reachs anyone that can actually help us.

Signed,
LordofLight4

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-28-2013, 01:02 PM
The stores are now up to date, and have all of the editions available in your region.

Ubisoft is always reviewing the countries that we ship to so more may be added in time.

Your complaints have been noted and passed on.

ShiverMaTimbers
03-28-2013, 02:27 PM
The stores are now up to date, and have all of the editions available in your region.

Ubisoft is always reviewing the countries that we ship to so more may be added in time.

Your complaints have been noted and passed on.

Not really because i can't even see them in the freaking Uplay...

Dag_B
03-28-2013, 06:23 PM
As far as I understood, you only see those editions you can buy. If you can't see it on UPlay you can't buy it. The shops for all EMEA-contries are up-to-date so there shouldn't be any shops that'll add it in the next few days.
So, you're saying you can't see it which means, it's not shipped to your country. =/

ShiverMaTimbers
03-28-2013, 09:14 PM
Exactly, but it means that I'm losing my freaking patience for Ubisoft and they're pissing me off to much -____-