PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Revelations use secondary weapon

Highfly88
03-27-2013, 11:29 PM
Hi all,

I just started playing AC2 Revelations and encountered a massive problem. I seem to be unable to use the secondary weapons. I play with keyboard and mouse and I have no idea how to throw knifes or use the pistol. I've tried to google it but all answers are for xbox or PS3 which is no help at all. Hopefully someone here can help me out? It's greatly appreciated. Cheers.

spizone40
04-08-2013, 12:43 PM
There are now two weapon wheels accessed with "q". Left one Primary and the right one Secondary. By default "e" is now used for use of the secondary weapon.

wildheart25c
01-29-2014, 03:01 PM
i don't mean to revive this thread but i don't think this answers the question. I just found a solution to this prb as I've started to play Revelations. so hopefully if anyone looks for it, they'll know.

You click on whatever button which makes your weapons appear on the screen. You'll find the primary ones on the left and the secondary ones on the right. While still holding this button (for me it's the mouse wheel itself) you click on the left mouse button on the secondary weapon you want. That's it