PDA

View Full Version : Soundtrack, AC3 Digital Deluxe

Wolfen.Stone
03-27-2013, 10:08 PM
I don't find a way to download the soundtrack.
I have bought the digital deluxe edition from a different store, so solutions offered in other threads pointing to a link in a mail from the ubishop will not work with me.

My seller sent me a link for game setup (Assassins_Creed_III_DownloadManager.zip), however no mp3s were included with either the downloader, the setup files, or the actual game files. In fact, there aren't any soundtrack mp3s anywhere on my pc. The seller tells me that he is unable to give me any other links than the one provided. :rolleyes: Ubisoft tells me that they are not responsible for content of my purchase. :rolleyes:

Did anyone have the same problem and found a solution? Or alternatively: If the download link provided by ubishop required an login, I would gladly try to use it, if anyone would share..

(Actually, not only the soundtrack is missing, but also Washington's notebook pdf, however that's not a problem for me)

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi, if this is Steam then this may help http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/727709-PC-digital-deluxe-version-where-s-my-soundtrack-and-artbook-!?p=8717586&viewfull=1#post8717586

If you are still having an issue then please open a ticket with Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

Wolfen.Stone
03-28-2013, 03:05 PM
Thanks for your quick reply, however I don't have a Steam version and the solution suggested in the linked thread that has worked for the shop "getgamesgo" didn't work. I already tried that a few days ago.

Before posting in this forum I already contacted the (german) ubisoft support but all they told me was that they don't feel responsible for missing content and that I should contact my seller.

(fyi: I did enter the cd key in AC3 which unlocked the in-game content. at least this is working...)