PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Black Flags Release day what have you got planned ?

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Ok fellow Assassins Creed fanatics !! like everyone i am counting the release day for Black Flags but i was wondering will everybody be doing to mark the release day ?

Meh i will be certainly booking annual leave off work for that week and on the release day getting myself the biggest chinese takeaway with some ice cold beers and immersing myself into what could potentialy be the most awesome Assassins Creed ever made :) - honestly i was planning to attend the midnight launch but i dont think i will be able to stand outside my local game store on a cold november night waiting for the the store open its doors !!

Aphex_Tim
03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
I'll just buy it along with the PS4 once they're both released, probably on a friday so i have the weekend to play it.
Luckily our home never runs out of cold beer either.

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 04:07 PM
I'll just buy it along with the PS4 once they're both released, probably on a friday so i have the weekend to play it.
Luckily our home never runs out of cold beer either.

Ace to that bro !! i was thinking a bottle of naval rum to mark the occasion of the Arrival of black flags but i think that would end in tears lol !!

IWGCJoeCool
03-27-2013, 04:36 PM
it's gotta be a Rum Day and a day off!!!!

Aaaaargh!!!!

JC

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 05:29 PM
What do I have planned??? First I will go and pick up AC4: Black Flag from gamestop after pre-ordering it. Then, I will get home and pop in the game and redeem all my pre-order exclusives. I will then get out the alcohol and get wasted in the process of playing the game. I will be eating taquitos as well.

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 05:30 PM
I will mainly be drinking...

Drinking in all of the excitement!

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 05:33 PM

That's what I like to hear! Which brand of excitement is that?

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 05:38 PM
Ps4 ;)

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 05:53 PM

Here to that :) will be Marking the occasion with a bottle of Captain Morgan's finest Rum !! then paying for it in the morning :)

Aphex_Tim
03-27-2013, 06:13 PM
Buying a bottle of rum along with ACIV ain't such a bad idea! I think I'll be doing that as well! :)

Layytez
03-27-2013, 06:15 PM
Weed, Cheetos and pink lemonade.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 06:21 PM

Sounds good =)

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 06:31 PM
I would be very careful in discussing drugs on here ? the mods dont take lightly to it but on topic Rum, Chicken and Pizza and Assassins Creed 4 :)

IWGCJoeCool
03-27-2013, 06:33 PM
i guess Ubisoft marketing dropped the ball on Assassins Creed IV- Black Flag - Captain Morgan Edition?

comes with specially marked bottles of 151

to wash down that nasty stale bread with the bugs living on it.

what's that? no charge for the extra protein?

thanks Cap'n!!!

Aaaargh!!

JC

Aphex_Tim
03-27-2013, 06:41 PM

Maybe on the second playthrough, else I won't be paying any attention to what's going on in the game. :p

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 06:42 PM
i guess Ubisoft marketing dropped the ball on Assassins Creed IV- Blag Flag - Captain Morgan Edition?

comes with specially marked bottles of 151

to wash down that nasty stale bread with the bugs living on it.

what's that? no charge for the extra protein?

thanks C'pan!!!

JC

lool !! This

Locopells
03-27-2013, 06:51 PM
Hell knows where I'll be by whenever the PC version comes out...

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 06:58 PM
Smokin' some o dat good kushhhhh

lothario-da-be
03-27-2013, 07:46 PM
I hope i don't have exams! For acr i had, but for ac3 it was vacation ;).

Layytez
03-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Maybe on the second playthrough, else I won't be paying any attention to what's going on in the game. :p

On every first playthrough of a game I repeat this tradition lol

Jack_Pirate
03-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Why not switch your usual beer for some RUM. just to honor the occassion?

lothario-da-be
03-27-2013, 07:50 PM
Why not switch your usual beer for some RUM. just to honor the occassion?
I'am 16, so no rum for me. But i'am realy not planning to drink alcohol on release, it can only make the experience worse.

r4inm4n1991
03-27-2013, 07:59 PM
Im going to get drunk with water, LIKE A MAN!

Stardust235
03-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Got school on the day it comes out, shame. :(

UrDeviant1
03-27-2013, 09:17 PM
First thing I'll do is rub the game case all over my naked body, and then insert the disc into my console (maybe a PS4 from the good things I'v heard about it. Still dubious though). Then it's headphones on, F everyone else and play non stop for hours, only pausing to sip on a bevvy or eat junk (and maybe, depending on my mood, put some clothes on).

hellomrdarcy
03-27-2013, 09:38 PM
First thing I'll do is rub the game case all over my naked body, and then insert the disc into my console

AHAHAH. I'm dyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggg. Omg i love you brb dead.

UrDeviant1
03-27-2013, 09:55 PM
AHAHAH. I'm dyyyyiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnggg. Omg i love you brb dead.

It's my ritual ;)

Will_Lucky
03-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Probably going into the dark, Unless Sony shock the world and launch the PS4 in October.

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 11:30 PM
I'd play the first couple of hours, then turn off the game. I find it more enjoyable to play the game in bite-size chunks everyday, so I can indulge in it over a longer period of time. It also allows the plot to sink in properly as I progress through the game, improving my understanding of what's happening. The downside to this are the accidental spoilers you can bump into as you read the game-related discussions. And suspense.

nunosilva13
03-27-2013, 11:43 PM
I'll be waiting to watch some gameplay on youtube till pc version is release....

Ofc it will be delayed, right u be soft?

Locopells
03-28-2013, 12:11 AM
Got school on the day it comes out, shame. :(

Hah! Sucke- oh wait...I've got work...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be waiting to watch some gameplay on youtube till pc version is release....

Ofc it will be delayed, right u be soft?

Does the Pope sh*t in the woods?

tinrisky
03-28-2013, 12:11 AM
PS4 and AC4 will be just fine by me

JonTheHuman
03-28-2013, 12:26 AM
I'm going to attempt to make some grog for playing and will listen to Alestorm on the way to pick the game up. #YOHO

For anyone interested;
Grog: http://www.chow.com/recipes/10197-grog and Bumbo is basically the same but replace the cinnamon with nutmeg.

DisbandedBox359
03-28-2013, 12:49 AM
black flag, pizza and beer(which may or may not be switched with rum)

pirate1802
03-28-2013, 04:01 AM
I'd play the first couple of hours, then turn off the game. I find it more enjoyable to play the game in bite-size chunks everyday, so I can indulge in it over a longer period of time. It also allows the plot to sink in properly as I progress through the game, improving my understanding of what's happening. The downside to this are the accidental spoilers you can bump into as you read the game-related discussions. And suspense.

Glad to see someone else follows that ritual :D. I do the same, play for a few hours and then quit.. and think over what I've played in the session. It usually breaks down as I approach the ending, then its just a mad dash towards the endgame.

As for me, as always the parcel guy will leave the case at my doorsteps, and I'll be jumpin around with it for a few minutes before settling down in a stable orbit and installing it. :)

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 04:06 AM

Not me, man, I go on gaming marathons when a game I really want comes out ;) It still usually takes me about a week to finish an AC game though, since I spend 80% of my time free-roaming and doing side quests. If Black Flag's supposed 50 islands are indeed a reality, it may take even longer.

Plus work and school tend to slow me down... Blegh.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 04:09 AM
Glad to see someone else follows that ritual :D. I do the same, play for a few hours and then quit.. and think over what I've played in the session. It usually breaks down as I approach the ending, then its just a mad dash towards the endgame.

As for me, as always the parcel guy will leave the case at my doorsteps, and I'll be jumpin around with it for a few minutes before settling down in a stable orbit and installing it. :)
I do that too, but instead of taking breaks.....I free roam for the rest of the day :|

DANGEROUS2410
03-28-2013, 04:20 AM
glad to see someone else follows that ritual :d. I do the same, play for a few hours and then quit.. And think over what i've played in the session. It usually breaks down as i approach the ending, then its just a mad dash towards the endgame.

As for me, as always the parcel guy will leave the case at my doorsteps, and i'll be jumpin around with it for a few minutes before settling down in a stable orbit and installing it. :)

i actually skipped revelations just to save enzio story from ending im currently on ac3

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 04:35 AM
enzio
No

roostersrule2
03-28-2013, 04:39 AM
i actually skipped revelations just to save enzio story from ending im currently on ac3Enzio? ENZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate1802
03-28-2013, 04:42 AM
Enzio? ENZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enzio?

enzio?!!

ENZIO!!!!!!!

This is the right way of doing it.

roostersrule2
03-28-2013, 04:44 AM
enzio?

enzio?!!

ENZIO!!!!!!!

This is the right way of doing it.You win, but lets hit this guy with a fish.

hoodrat94
03-28-2013, 04:47 AM
GTA V on ps3, not going to buy ac4 day one, will wait for friends to finish then borrow it for a while.
if the game recreates the magical moments of ac2, will buy it just to complete my collection!

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 04:48 AM
GTA V on ps3, not going to buy ac4 day one, will wait for friends to finish then borrow it for a while.
if the game recreates the magical moments of ac2, will buy it just to complete my collection!
And you`ll never buy it, because AC IV is not AC II. it`s not mimicking AC II, it never claimed to be AC II and it never will be..

IMO, that`s a flawed principle...

roostersrule2
03-28-2013, 04:53 AM
And you`ll never buy it, because AC IV is not AC II. it`s not mimicking AC II, it never claimed to be AC II and it never will be..

IMO, that`s a flawed principle...I think he may of meant that he hopes AC4 has magical moments like AC2 did, but IMO all AC games have had magical moments.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 04:54 AM
I think he may of meant that he hopes AC4 has magical moments like AC2 did, but IMO all AC games have had magical moments.
yes LIKE AC II...not OF AC II...If you`re gonna post on the net, context is pretty vital...

Legendz54
03-28-2013, 05:04 AM
I will be going to the midnight launch, arriving home.. and playing for a few hours of the morning.

hoodrat94
03-28-2013, 05:16 AM

IMO, that`s a flawed principle...

I will only buy the game if I like it, and my judgment is based on my principles, doesn't matter if that looks flawed to you. By that i meant if t is as awesome as ACII was. And IMO ACII was the best.

Jack_Pirate
03-28-2013, 05:17 AM
Enzio? ENZIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youve never heard of the farrari enzio?

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 05:19 AM
IMO, that`s a flawed principle

doesn't matter if that looks flawed to you.

And IMO ACII was the best.
doesn't matter that you think AC II is the best

hoodrat94
03-28-2013, 05:21 AM
I think he may of meant that he hopes AC4 has magical moments like AC2 did, but IMO all AC games have had magical moments.

They certainly did, but sadly wasn't magical for me. I tried so hard to love ac3, been waiting for that game for about 7 months, but wasn't what i was looking forward. Unlucky me!

roostersrule2
03-28-2013, 05:34 AM
youve never heard of the farrari enzio?Nah I prefer to call it the Ferrari Enzo.

ArabianFrost
03-28-2013, 09:49 AM
They certainly did, but sadly wasn't magical for me. I tried so hard to love ac3, been waiting for that game for about 7 months, but wasn't what i was looking forward. Unlucky me!

Maybe you should give the frontier a second try? No mini maps, no missions, no objectives, no nothing. During the spring season of the frontier, simply roam it on foot. The breeze swirling the leaves around, the foliage swinging with the wind and the birds chirping to the scene. Climb up a tree and enjoy the marvellous view, maybe even pounce on a deer from above or finish off a single convoy without a single alarm raised. If anything, the frontier is the only good thing in this game. It's so simple and beautiful, albeit a bit dead. Had it been as actively live as the frontier in Red Dead Redemption, AC3's frontier may have taken on an engrossing life of its own, even with out any missions to complete in the frontier.

cv4n8uskirk
03-28-2013, 10:10 AM
All I can say is I really hope zip lining comes back with a cooler effect by going from boat to boat as Edward kenway or in the future on power lines from building to building, one last thing the legendary pirate should definitely deflect bullets with any kind of blade, No More Cliffhangers Please And Thank You.

Sushiglutton
03-28-2013, 10:47 AM
I wil cry because I have to wait for the PC-version. Same as every year :|

pirate1802
03-28-2013, 11:01 AM
I wil cry because I have to wait for the PC-version. Same as every year :|

I know that feel bro! :(

montagemik
03-28-2013, 12:13 PM
No idea as yet what i'll be doing Launch day ..............

Ubisoft store state Both PS3 & PS4 Black chest editions release 1st November . Is that a guaranteed launch date for PS4 or Just false advertising to secure early pre-orders ??

So which version do i buy & expect to actually play on NOV 1st ??

kuled2012
03-28-2013, 12:28 PM
I'm surprised you guys will eat/drink anything. When I got AC3 I forgot I had to eat or drink for 5 hours until my mum came back from work and reminded me I had to..

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 12:53 PM
All I can say is I really hope zip lining comes back with a cooler effect by going from boat to boat as Edward kenway or in the future on power lines from building to building, one last thing the legendary pirate should definitely deflect bullets with any kind of blade, No More Cliffhangers Please And Thank You.

What, you want Edward to be a Jedi? LOL!

MasterAssasin84
03-28-2013, 12:58 PM
What, you want Edward to be a Jedi? LOL!

Of Course early 17th century actualy deflected bullets with their cutlasses :nonchalance:

Before we go any further lets just slide this suggestion under the carpet lool !!

Nothing wrong with Zip lines as i think that would be a cool feature but as deflecting rounds come on !

AjinkyaParuleka
03-28-2013, 01:04 PM
Don't you think deflecting bullets with blades is a little far fetched?Also,Cliffhangers are what generating most of the Theories of many thingies in this forums.I am pretty sure many posts were made if Lucy died or not in the ending of AC B.

rrebe
03-28-2013, 01:36 PM
I'll make sure I have my trusty old hoodie on and some beer and pizza and I'm good to go. I think I have an item or two from a pirate costume somewhere in storage so I probably won't be throwing them away anytime soon. Oh and turn the phone on silent!

pacmanate
03-28-2013, 01:36 PM
I will post a video but be warned it will be NSFW.

Will demo with my AC3 Freedom Edition.