PDA

View Full Version : AC 4 Black Flag: Customize Edward's Outfit

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 09:52 AM
Hey how much customization do you think they will give us over Edward's outfit ?

i hope they let use Dye/color each part seperatly like lets use connor's robes for example :P

i'd like to color the outfit dark red and the blue long lines white and hood red but the stiching white and the eagle on the beak white too

wouldnt that be awesome ? to have full control over the outfit because the dye system is not that good especially in AC3, sometimes you can find a good dye but something has to be wrong like the color of pants dont match or something

and they can take cue from AC 3 Liberations because that game had a nice option of whether you want to wear a hood or hat

i read that Edward will have the most customization option so i hope this is one of them :)

let me know if you like the idea or want something else :)

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 09:56 AM
Customization is ALWAYS good, but no....I don't think AC4 will have that...not yet

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 10:10 AM
Customization is ALWAYS good, but no....I don't think AC4 will have that...not yet
akid ya m3alem they wont have it lol a7la shay el customization :) yemken AC5

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 10:21 AM
akid ya m3alem they wont have it lol a7la shay el customization :) yemken AC5
ya ret:D yeb2a 7elw awi

There`s nothing better than interaction and control. Customization is both. so i`m sure they`ll implement it sooner or later, after all, each game they release has got to have something new and i`m sure they`ll pass by extensive customization, stop, think and add it

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 10:33 AM
There are 2 features that i have been asking for since AC2

1.This customization option

2.the most important feature i have been asking Ubigabe about is Custom Soundtracks for PS3 version and each time he tells me we are late in development -_- lol other devs are adding that feature via patch and games like sleeping dogs and red dead have it from day one :)

and please dont say buy xbox for the feature or ps3 cant do custom soundtracks -_-

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 10:35 AM
There are 2 features that i have been asking for since AC2

1.This customization option

2.the most important feature i have been asking Ubigabe about is Custom Soundtracks for PS3 version and each time he tells me we are late in development -_- lol other devs are adding that feature via patch and games like sleeping dogs and red dead have it from day one :)

and please dont say buy xbox for the feature or ps3 cant do custom soundtracks -_-
Nah I wont tell you to buy xbox xD I have a PS3 and I actually want this feature too

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 10:41 AM
Nah I wont tell you to buy xbox xD I have a PS3 and I actually want this feature too

nice we could add eachother :) i could use a fellow arabic assassin to watch my back :D

My ID is Nader-Abudiix

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 10:43 AM
nice we could add eachother :) i could use a fellow arabic assassin to watch my back :D

My ID is Nader-Abudiix
I`ll add you

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 10:55 AM
I`ll add you
mashkoor ill accept after work :)

diaboslb7
03-27-2013, 10:58 AM
how will be the health system?

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 11:31 AM
how will be the health system?

Same as AC3, I imagine.

diaboslb7
03-27-2013, 11:38 AM
Same as AC3, I imagine.

I hope so because I think it is better than the previous games

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 11:38 AM

My ID is Nader-Abudiix

Captshen. Momken netsh3araf? Tshesma3 Mahragan we oka we ortshega?

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 11:39 AM
Captshen. Momken netsh3araf? Tshesma3 Mahragan we oka we ortshega?
msh masri ya 3m xD

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 11:43 AM
msh masri ya 3m xD

Hhhmmmm. Ya3ne ana 3amalt be2a 3al fade. Haram.

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 11:44 AM
Hhhmmmm. Ya3ne ana 3amalt be2a 3al fade. Haram.
Hahahahahahahah xD mahoma akid 3ndohom bi2a brdo...y3ni fi amal yefham el kofta di :P

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey how much customization do you think they will give us over Edward's outfit ?

i hope they let use Dye/color each part seperatly like lets use connor's robes for example :P

i'd like to color the outfit dark red and the blue long lines white and hood red but the stiching white and the eagle on the beak white too

wouldnt that be awesome ? to have full control over the outfit because the dye system is not that good especially in AC3, sometimes you can find a good dye but something has to be wrong like the color of pants dont match or something

and they can take cue from AC 3 Liberations because that game had a nice option of whether you want to wear a hood or hat

i read that Edward will have the most customization option so i hope this is one of them :)

let me know if you like the idea or want something else :)

Call me a purist but i was not too fased by the customizable options for the Assassins Robes, the only dye i really liked was Ezio's Woodland ebony in AC2 but apart from that i prefer to keep the White hood and robes.

Edwards Robes look awesome but as of yet ubi have not made any formal annoucement that the robes will be customisable, thus saying that i will be keeping an open mind as like previous AC games apart from 1 the options was always there. but i did hear in a podcast with ubi Gabe that this is going to b a pure Assassins Creed game so based on that comment i am thinking at this point there are no plans.

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 11:51 AM
Hahahahahahahah xD mahoma akid 3ndohom bi2a brdo...y3ni fi amal yefham el kofta di :P

Insha2allah, fa enaha loghat el 3olama2 wel 3ozama2 men sawa2en el microbus wel tok tok.

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 11:51 AM

Insha2allah, fa enaha loghat el 3olama2 wel 3ozama2 men sawa2en el microbus wel tok tok. De el mafrod tedarws fel madares.

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 11:59 AM
msh masri ya 3m xD haha true im not from Egypt and i didnt understand good what he said :D ana men Al Kuwait but i have been with alot of Egypt friends and coworkers so i can understand a bit

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 12:06 PM
Insha2allah, fa enaha loghat el 3olama2 wel 3ozama2 men sawa2en el microbus wel tok tok. De el mafrod tedarws fel madares.

Olis muuten tosi kiva lukea näitä foorumeita ilman että joka sivu venyy kymmenellä postauksella jotka on jollain vieraalla kielellä jota vain muutama ihminen ymmärtää.

MT4K
03-27-2013, 12:09 PM
Let's remember this is an English speaking Forum though guys :p.

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 12:09 PM
sixkeys

^zyaaat fsh5

Nader-Abudiix
03-27-2013, 12:18 PM
Let's remember this is an English speaking Forum though guys :p.

haha right. guys focus on topic i said i'd like your opinion

IWGCJoeCool
03-27-2013, 12:20 PM
for me, it will depend on if the game can keep up with it and display it properly. in one of the Ezio games, Brotherhood i think, i got stuck with a color scheme, and even though i could seem to change it without issue, it wouldnt display in the game. ditto a little, with AC3...while i could change costumes without issue, most of the time the cinematic breaks would have Connor in the standard outfit, instead of my choice. there was no real problem, but some of the immersion was lost.

and like someone said, the Ebony Ezio robes were trey kool, and an Edward in black would be the badassiestpiraty of all.

Aaaaargh!!!!

JC

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 12:50 PM
^zyaaat fsh5

Hetet 3ayel alood. Ana hakhasmo.

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 12:52 PM
Hetet 3ayel alood. Ana hakhasmo.

Siis oikeesti, tää alkaa pikkuhiljaa ärsyttää.

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 12:57 PM
Siis oikeesti, tää alkaa pikkuhiljaa ärsyttää.
He call me siis

ArabianFrost
03-27-2013, 01:24 PM
He call me siis

Da beyshtem Tant M. Roh edrabo.

nitres15
03-27-2013, 02:00 PM
i really liked the pre-prder bonus that let you dye it in blue.

Ezio270
03-27-2013, 04:43 PM
it's confirmed that there will be a big progression system around Edward himself

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 04:44 PM
it's confirmed that there will be a big progression system around Edward himself

That is music to my ears when i hear this !

pirate1802
03-27-2013, 04:46 PM

Like leveling system?

Ezio270
03-27-2013, 04:47 PM
That is music to my ears when i hear this !
umm what do you mean by music?

pirate1802
03-27-2013, 04:50 PM

His ears now have ambient music enabled.

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 04:53 PM

Music to my eyes is simply a saying that means i am happy to hear this.

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 04:54 PM

This lool !!

Ezio270
03-27-2013, 04:55 PM

ahhhhh ok that's nice even I really like that ambient music he were listening to ;)

Ezio270
03-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Like leveling system?

No i don't think so we are not in Far Cry :D we are in Assassin's Creed as i think ^^

well' here is the link where i heard this thing (skip to 4.52) >>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmbffZp_8Lg

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 05:31 PM
If there is not deeper customization than previous AC games, I will be highly disappointed. It may even stop me from getting the game. I am also kind of interested in if we will be able to kill civilians or not.

pacmanate
03-27-2013, 09:29 PM
I want as many outfits/colours as AC2. I also want them to find a way to do Cutscenes with the custome clothes

sajber00
03-27-2013, 09:41 PM
If there is not deeper customization than previous AC games, I will be highly disappointed. It may even stop me from getting the game. I am also kind of interested in if we will be able to kill civilians or not.

Do you want to stab prostitutes in the face, or what? :(

BTW, I don't want Edward to be my personal barbie doll.

Rhazalu
03-28-2013, 10:53 PM
Sorry, what? I didn't know this was The Sims 4: Black Jacket, am I in the wrong forum?
I'm all for games giving players a choice over customizing how they want to play (I'm thinking weapons and such(both for Edward and Jackdaw)) but I couldn't care less about pure cosmetics. They should implement sort of what ACB and ACR did with armor, though vary it more and definitely show the benefits more crudely but also scale it accordingly (an outfit makes you run slightly faster, but you take much heavier blows to your health and other way around, you are slowed a bit but can take a lot of hits (personally, I would want around 4-5 blows and then death on the standard outfit without any "modifications" but that's just me). This way - the visuals change ACCORDING to your armor/outfit modifications and is much more satisfying, instead of buying some dye and wooptidoo; you now have another color and that changes nothing.

Besides - the plain colors were always the most beautiful in all the games - or am I just blind?