PDA

View Full Version : "Have I ever told you the definition of insanity?"

lmassett
03-27-2013, 06:26 AM
I'm at the spot of the game where Vaas is ranting on and on about the definition of insanity. Then he kicks the block into the water and I do what the screen says, which is the space bar. The screen says "space" and "mash". I try everything from rapid firing space to holding it, but I still drown. Then when the game restarts, it's "have I ever told you the definition of insanity? It's when you do the same thing over and over and you get the same result." I've done this no less than 10 times in a row. I have no problem seeing the humor in this but I don't want to sit through that movie any more. Is there a skip movie command?

hdme
03-27-2013, 06:45 AM
No there isn't, sadly. I see you know the definition of insanity then ;) :nonchalance:

Far_Cry2_Fan
03-27-2013, 12:10 PM
Imassett:

If you are rapidly hitting it, slow down to a more methodical pace. If rapidly for you means slow for everyone else, speed it up. One key might be to anticipate the prompt so you can hit it as soon after it is displayed as possible. And you want to keep hitting it until the prompt stops, doesn't hurt to keep going either.

This is not one of those hard things, so maybe you have remapped keys that are getting in your way?

DAS

Redirect7967
03-27-2013, 06:57 PM
No there isn't, sadly. I see you know the definition of insanity then ;) :nonchalance:

Ha !

lmassett
03-27-2013, 09:08 PM
I tapped just slightly faster and, poof, the ropes came off. I was really hoping there was a fast forward for movies. "Buck" gets on my nerves. So did Citra at the ink monster