PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III

hackslasher2010
03-27-2013, 05:12 AM
My feedback on Assassin's Creed III
The game has nice graphics, storyline and cinematic. There are several glitches at least with the PS3 such as I'm fighting with someone I do a counter attack, well, my character will freeze for a second giving the opponent a clear shot to hit me back again, weird. Muskets floating in mid-air I will try to grab one to use and won't let me grab it would float around in mid-air, strange. Also I don't know if I was just awful doing those quick-time events, time-trial missions or the fast-have-to-kill naval battle ships but there were too many red X's and desynchronization in that I felt like I was back in school getting the bad X routine. Unless I bone-up on the naval battles I'm not spending 60.00 on the new Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag. I will wait until the new Witcher comes out in 2014, in the documentary the developers said will be more player friendly and have NO quick-time events. Also Elder Scrolls Online is coming out, woot, woot:)

pirate1802
03-27-2013, 05:19 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums!
Please post your feedback and suggestions here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/720979-Assassin-s-Creed-3-Single-Player-Gameplay-Feedback-DO-NOT-POST-SPOILERS/page176
Thanks! :D