PDA

View Full Version : seasons pass

cactusb
03-27-2013, 03:41 AM
I just purchased the season pass and was able to download the dlc's for assassins creed 3. I never got the required email which has the key to unlock the software in my game. What's up with that?

:(

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 11:55 AM
Hi welcome to the Forums ,

Are you using the PC format by any chance if so you will need topost this in the PC section.

IWGCJoeCool
03-27-2013, 12:13 PM
yes...for me on Xbox, it was more that i bought a redeem code for Microsoft Points, which i used to buy the Season Pass at an alledged discount. then it was all Download and Install from within the game menu. i imagine on PS3 and PSN it was similar. no idea on the PC ways and methods.

JC

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 03:53 PM
yes...for me on Xbox, it was more that i bought a redeem code for Microsoft Points, which i used to buy the Season Pass at an alledged discount. then it was all Download and Install from within the game menu. i imagine on PS3 and PSN it was similar. no idea on the PC ways and methods.

JC

I am xbox too and like yourself just put the redeem code in voila !! but going by what the OP is saying i would asume its PC because i dont anyone who required an activation email of key and most of my friends are either PS3 or XBOX.