PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with crafting

mrclevername22
03-27-2013, 03:05 AM
When ever i go to craft or send convoys, for some reason i cant do anything. (im playing on PC by the was) I end up having to exit the game because it wont let me get out of the book either. does anyone have any tips for this?

chadd1974
03-31-2013, 02:19 PM
When ever i go to craft or send convoys, for some reason i cant do anything. (im playing on PC by the was) I end up having to exit the game because it wont let me get out of the book either. does anyone have any tips for this?

Just encountered the same issue. Open u the ledger and nothing works. Can't exit or do anything. Can cycle thru some of the inventory but other than that nothing. have to alt+tab and close the game. Any information to help with this from anyone would be appreciated.

AbelBendel
04-01-2013, 11:03 PM
For some reason THE MOUSE dossent Work ~ or will make your craft/convoy-menu freeze!
I had the same problem and had to Google a lot(never before, did i have to Google so much to make a game work, like i had to do in this game!!)

The trick is - DO NOT TOUCH YOUR MOUSE...!, while in these 3 menus(buying/crafting/convoys)
Navigate with keyboard ONLY!