PDA

View Full Version : Too much exclusive content? + comprehensive guide

Cornik22
03-27-2013, 12:53 AM
Is it me, or the amount of exclusive ingame content is getting ridiculously high? Just look what's coming! (also useful, if you are looking for a particular bonus)

Single player missions

http://i50.tinypic.com/5nsp09.jpg

Black island quest: Captain Morgan’s favorite ship has sunken off the coast with a full load of legendary sailing equipment. Explore the Black Island and retrieve these items pirates have desperately been looking for.

- preorder at Gamestop
- Buccaneer edition
- Black Chest edition

http://i48.tinypic.com/2w7o7f4.jpg

Hidden mistery quest: follow Stede Bonnet’s path and find the secrets of his adventures on the beautiful island of St Lucia.

- Skull Edition
- Buccaneer edition
- Black Chest edition

http://i50.tinypic.com/2hn6r0i.jpg

Sacrified Secrets quest: recover Captain Drake’s lost treasures, including golden flintlocks and cutlass when exploring the exotic island of Sacrifices.

- Special edition
- Skull edition
- Buccaneer edition
- Black Chest edition

Ship related

http://i46.tinypic.com/1j23bm.jpg

Connor Kenway’s sails
- Edward Kenway, the assassin pirate figurine

http://i46.tinypic.com/2mwxvt2.jpg

Deadly Black Ship
- preorder at Gamestop
- Black Chest edition

Weapons:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2wp2y46.jpg

Captain Morgan’s gun: the legendary silver flintlock pistol used by Captain Morgan.
- Preorder at Gamestop

http://i48.tinypic.com/jpe81d.jpg

Edward Kenway’s family sword

http://i45.tinypic.com/f1y169.jpg

Exclusive Dual swords
- Special Edition

http://i45.tinypic.com/23uymhs.jpg

Exclusive Dual Flintlocks:
- Special edition

http://i48.tinypic.com/25p3k8x.jpg

Golden dual swords:
- Special Edition
- Skull Edition
- Buccaneer edition
- Black Chest edition

http://i47.tinypic.com/fwuiw4.jpg

Sword of Eden:
-Preorder at Ubishop

Outfits:

http://i48.tinypic.com/1zc9ab.jpg

Captain Drake’s outfit
- Special edition

http://i50.tinypic.com/b4b0q8.jpg

Captain Morgan’s outfit: multiplayer only. Includes costume, picture and title.
- Preorder at Gamestop

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ujic77.jpg
Haytham’s unique outfit color

Multiplayer

http://i48.tinypic.com/95v488.jpg
Treasure hunter

- Skull edition
- Special edition
- Buccaneer edition
- Black Chest edition

Packs

All preorders pack (Captain Kenway’s Legacy + Pride of the West Indies + Trove of Mystery + The Castaway’s Prize)
- Black Chest edition

Black Island pack (Black island quest + Black ship + Captain Morgan’s gun + Captain Morgan’s outfit)
- Preorder at Gamestop

Captain Kenway’s Legacy (Golden dual swords + Treasure hunter)

- Special edition
- Skull edition
- Buccaneer edition
- Black Chest edition

Pride of the West Indies (Golden dual swords + Treasure hunter + exclusive helm + multiplayer relic)
- Black Chest edition

Sacrificed secrets pack (Sacrifice island quest + Captains Drake’s outfit + dual swords + dual flintlocks)
- Special edition

The Castaway’s Prize (Golden dual swords + Treasure hunter + german rapier swords + multiplayer relic)
- Black Chest edition

Trove of Mystery (Golden dual swords + Treasure hunter + exclusive helm + multiplayer relic)
-Black Chest edition

LoyalACFan
03-27-2013, 01:02 AM
I have no idea why people go crazy for all this stuff, when everybody knows it'll all come out later as DLC...

The place you preorder from should be based strictly on convenience; which in my case is always Gamestop since there's one five minutes away from my house. I'll be getting early access to the Captain Morgan gun and the black ship (whatever that is) and then a few weeks later I'll inevitably download all the other stuff.

D.I.D.
03-27-2013, 01:12 AM
Don't worry about it. Only buy the basic game for the cheapest price you can find close to launch. Do not buy a season pass. Wait, and pick up the DLC you want when it falls to a sensible price, if at all. You're a fan, and therefore you'll play the game more than once. Wait to play it a second time to celebrate your eventual DLC purchase, and then play the complete game as it was meant to be.

The likelihood is that none of this is truly exclusive, and if it is, it's probably something forgettable that constitutes a tiny amount of the game. Sure, if you buy an expensive box you get some of it on day one, but it's almost certainly disappointing stuff. If there's anything really good coming, it's not going to be in these day one boxes.

Dag_B
03-27-2013, 01:14 AM
You forget those... what's the correct term, steering wheels?
I only know the german pictures of those:
Trove of Mystery (I think thats that one): http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/ubi_portal/de/ac4/AC4_EinGeheimnisvollerFund.jpg
Pride of the West Indies: http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/ubi_portal/de/ac4/AC4_DerStolzDerWestindischenInseln.jpg

The last one we have a picture is "The Castaway’s Prize": http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/emea/ubi_portal/de/ac4/AC4_DerStolzDerWestindischenInseln.jpg
Sorce, german announcements (http://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread.php/128051-Assassin’s-Creed®-IV-Black-Flag-Sammlereditionen-für-EU-enthüllt)

Which brings me to the question:
How do you know which one are in the Black Chest edition? As it says "all preorders" I thought those items like the sword of eden must be included too?

rileypoole1234
03-27-2013, 01:27 AM
Bloody hell that Captain Morgan costume is cool.

Cornik22
03-27-2013, 01:54 AM
Thank you Dag_B! Iwill add your info. I'm getting the Black Chest edition, so plenty of stuff plus the sword of eden, which will be awesome :)

rob.davies2014
03-27-2013, 02:20 PM
The sword of Eden is a usable weapon? Do you think it'll work just as a sword or will it have special powers? Also, do you think it plays a part in the storyline? So far the only Pieces of Eden we've used in the game have been Apples and Staffs. It'd be interesting to discover more about the others.

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 03:33 PM
is the Black Chest edition not ubishop exclusive ? because i swear thats what i read on an email that i got from ubi soft - the exact words Pre order only on uplay which implies to me its ubi exclusive yet is says on this thread gamestop are stocking it ?

Dag_B
03-27-2013, 03:58 PM
No, it just says that you get for example "Black island quest" by preordering from GameStop OR in the Buccaneer Edition (regardless where you buy it) OR in the Black Chest edition (which is Uplayexclusive but the mission is in the Box so no need to preorder at GS). And so on.

Bastiaen
03-27-2013, 04:03 PM
@OP, yes, it is getting ridiculous. I'll preorder anyway, and I'll buy all the dlc, but this is simply excessive.

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 04:05 PM
@OP, yes, it is getting ridiculous. I'll preorder anyway, and I'll buy all the dlc, but this is simply excessive.

Ok we want choice but i agree this is a mind field as to what to go for lol !!

Cornik22
03-27-2013, 04:09 PM
The sword of Eden is a usable weapon? Do you think it'll work just as a sword or will it have special powers?

According to the Assasin's Creed wikia, "The Swords of Eden were sword-like artifacts created by the First Civilization. These Pieces of Eden seemed to grant their bearers great power and leadership, and were most commonly used by influential humans in war and conquest. Several famous conquerors and heroes had been in possession of a Sword of Eden." Excalibur, for example, was in fact a sword of Eden used by Arthur to become king of Britain. So yeah, it will probably have superpowers like the pieces of Eden.

Captain Tomatoz
03-27-2013, 05:48 PM
The sword of Eden sounds like something that should be part of the main game rather than exclusive pre-order content

Layytez
03-27-2013, 05:51 PM
Anything with the word Eden should be part of the original game.

ElectroPuff
03-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Where on the ubistore does it say about the sword of eden? I can't see it anywhere

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 05:55 PM
Where on the ubistore does it say about the sword of eden? I can't see it anywhere

No its on the wish list ;)

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Wait, Sword of Eden? As unique pre-order content? Isn't the Sword supposed to be this really important piece of the lore, like the Apple, not just some throaway weapon? This is like turning the Staff into a pre-order weapon. :mad:

Also, the Kenway family sword has an eagle symbol and the assassin symbol. Spoilers about the story, much?

WalSwJan
03-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Ok, it's getting ridiculous.. xD Well if they are like the AC3 pre-order missions..too freaking short. And they'll come out as DLC later.

nitres15
03-27-2013, 06:37 PM
The sword of Eden sounds like something that should be part of the main game rather than exclusive pre-order content

it is probably just a taste less skin with slightly higher stats

nunosilva13
03-27-2013, 07:10 PM
I imagine the Sword of Eden will be used by a templar like the Staff of Eden but that this time arround we will able to use it (maybe after we finish the game, or even if we dont finish the game but not with all the powers it has).

deskp
03-27-2013, 07:30 PM
I only care about the singleplayer costumes.

lothario-da-be
03-27-2013, 07:44 PM
All this extra pre-order stuff is ridiculous, it realy pisses me off, because its stuff that would normally be in-game for everyone.

TorQue1988
03-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Man this crap is confusing as hell.
Can a mod please confirm if the "Black chest edition" contains every single dlc or not? Because the "all pre-order pack" sure sounds that way.

Dag_B
03-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Also, the Kenway family sword has an eagle symbol and the assassin symbol. Spoilers about the story, much?
We already know that Edward was "trained by assassins", why should assassin symbols on a family sword spoil anything? It's in the trailer.

Man this crap is confusing as hell.
Can a mod please confirm if the "Black chest edition" contains every single dlc or not? Because the "all pre-order pack" sure sounds that way.
The ULC from the figurine is missing (as it's not a preorder item but a gift for buying the figurine). I do not know about the eden sword though.

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 09:18 PM
We already know that Edward was "trained by assassins", why should assassin symbols on a family sword spoil anything? It's in the trailer.

The eagle is not an assassin symbol, it's related specifically to Desmond's bloodline. And Edward doesn't start out as an assassin, he meets them later during the story. So we can assume the sword must either be a gift from the assassins or Edward finds out he comes from a family of assassins (hence his bloodline is directly related to Desmond).

nunosilva13
03-27-2013, 09:24 PM
The eagle is not an assassin symbol, it's related specifically to Desmond's bloodline. And Edward doesn't start out as an assassin, he meets them later during the story. So we can assume the sword must either be a gift from the assassins or Edward finds out he comes from a family of assassins (hence his bloodline is directly related to Desmond).

I wonder if you understand that both connor, haytham and edward are descendents from desmond ergo all have that "connection" to eagles.

pacmanate
03-27-2013, 09:27 PM
Just get the Black Chest edition, you get it all.

Dag_B
03-27-2013, 09:47 PM
No, Edward was with the assassins as young man/boy and was trained by them. Later in his life he splitted up with them somehow and became a pirate (so now he is "a pirate that was trained by assassins"). We do not know when and why but we do know that he was formerly with the assassins and isn't later.
At least that was my understanding. Otherwise he wouldn't be "a pirate that was trained by assassin" but "a pirate that will somehow become involved with assassins and might or might not start training with them". And that would give a lot of things of the story away as we know that we start as a pirate that has nothing to do with assassins at the moment.

And as far as I know, we only know that Edward will get in trouble with the templars (not sure where I read/heared that), I am not sure if I read anything about a meeting with assassins. I mean, we already know that Haythems relationship with assassins so you can guess what'll happen, but this is nothing that the sword gives away when we assume it's something Edward got in his youth while still training with them.

And that the Kenways are connected with Desmond is also something we already know...

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 09:57 PM
I wonder if you understand that both connor, haytham and edward are descendents from desmond ergo all have that "connection" to eagles.

That was exactly my point. -___- Connor and Haytham are clearly Desmond's ancestors, we know this for a fact. As for Edward, we don't actually know. His hood is missing the traditional eagle beak which has always been a trademark of that particular bloodline. That already seems to indicate there's something different about him. It's possible that Haytham actually gets his genes from his mother whom Edward will marry later. The person looking through Edward's memories no longer needs to be a direct descendant, so Edward doesn't even have to be related to Desmond.

UrDeviant1
03-27-2013, 09:59 PM
Golden weapons o_O

The inevitable has happened.

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 10:00 PM
Golden weapons o_O

How does that even work? Isn't gold way too soft to be used as a weapon material?

UrDeviant1
03-27-2013, 10:05 PM
How does that even work? Isn't gold way too soft to be used as a weapon material?

Pure Gold would be. Maybe not if you made it into an alloy.

Layytez
03-27-2013, 10:28 PM
That was exactly my point. -___- Connor and Haytham are clearly Desmond's ancestors, we know this for a fact. As for Edward, we don't actually know. His hood is missing the traditional eagle beak which has always been a trademark of that particular bloodline. That already seems to indicate there's something different about him. It's possible that Haytham actually gets his genes from his mother whom Edward will marry later. The person looking through Edward's memories no longer needs to be a direct descendant, so Edward doesn't even have to be related to Desmond.

But they said we are looking for something important within Desmond's bloodline so he is related to Desmond.

nitres15
03-27-2013, 10:31 PM

they´re probably gold coated, not entirely made out of gold

nunosilva13
03-27-2013, 11:46 PM

Well my friend, i think some1 acutally confirmed abstergo is using William Mile's genes to get his employer relieving edward kenway

Or maybe it's just a rumor.

Dag_B
03-27-2013, 11:54 PM
I have another question.
Where does it state, that you get the Sword of Eden when preordering on UPlay?
I do not find that information on Uplay though it might be that this isn't announced for the german store yet... Or is it announced somewhere else?

TheHumanTowel
03-28-2013, 12:08 AM
But Edward is definitely related to Desmond. He's Haytham's dad. Half of Haytham's genes are from Edward. Desmond could not be related to Haytham and Connor but not Edward.

Gil_217
03-28-2013, 12:35 AM
But Edward is definitely related to Desmond. He's Haytham's dad. Half of Haytham's genes are from Edward. Desmond could not be related to Haytham and Connor but not Edward.

This is correct. Just as Maria Thorpe, Maria Auditore, Sofia Sartor and whoever Connor conceived Desmond's ancestor are all Desmond's ancestors. Just like your grandparents, they are both your ancestors, not just one of them.

SixKeys
03-28-2013, 12:43 AM

And half of Haytham's genes are from Edward's wife. I'm not sure I see your point.

We know, for example, that Giovanni Auditore didn't have Eagle Vision. We never found out whether Maria did, though. When we were first present at Ezio's birth, we started out watching the events from Maria's point of view. So maybe Ezio's assassin genes didn't come from Giovanni but Maria. Giovanni could have been recruited into the order without actually being part of the same bloodline as Desmond and Altaïr. This could be the case with Edward and Haytham, too. Edward could have been an ordinary Joe Schmoe who got recruited into the order at some point in his life but didn't actually have TWCB DNA. At some point he meets his future wife who does have the DNA, and she gives birth to Haytham.

TheHumanTowel
03-28-2013, 12:48 AM
And half of Haytham's genes are from Edward's wife. I'm not sure I see your point.

We know, for example, that Giovanni Auditore didn't have Eagle Vision. We never found out whether Maria did, though. When we were first present at Ezio's birth, we started out watching the events from Maria's point of view. So maybe Ezio's assassin genes didn't come from Giovanni but Maria. Giovanni could have been recruited into the order without actually being part of the same bloodline as Desmond and Altaïr. This could be the case with Edward and Haytham, too. Edward could have been an ordinary Joe Schmoe who got recruited into the order at some point in his life but didn't actually have TWCB DNA. At some point he meets his future wife who does have the DNA, and she gives birth to Haytham.
Sorry I thought you were trying to suggest Edward might not be related to Desmond not that he could have Eagle vision or not.

SixKeys
03-28-2013, 12:50 AM
He's related to Desmond but not necessarily the source of Desmond's TWCB DNA, is what I'm saying.

Gil_217
03-28-2013, 12:51 AM

I think you're a little confused there.

Everyone there are in fact Desmond's ancestors, Altair's parents and Maria Thorpe's parents are all Desmond's ancestors, Giovanni and Maria too, Edward and his wife too, Haytham and Ziio too, Connor and whoever he did it with too. Are you saying to me that only one of your grandparents is your ancestor? No, they are both your ancestors.

EDIT: Only saw your most recent post now. I thought you were talking about them as ancestors, not TWCB DNA.

Layytez
03-28-2013, 01:20 AM
He's related to Desmond but not necessarily the source of Desmond's TWCB DNA, is what I'm saying.

Could be although if he isn't the source then no eagle vision ?

SixKeys
03-28-2013, 01:28 AM
Could be although if he isn't the source then no eagle vision ?

Could be, we still haven't gotten any confirmation that EV is back in AC4. It's been getting less and less important with each new game, I wouldn't be surprised if they dumped it altogether soon.

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 03:56 AM
Golden weapons o_O

Pretty lame, right?

Also, for those saying the Kenway sword is a spoiler, not necessarily. Edward gave Haytham a short sword as a child; Edward could have been the one who first commissioned it from a blacksmith (or even just retrofitted the eagle adornment to it) after becoming an Assassin, and him passing it down to Haytham makes it the "family" sword.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 03:59 AM
Well.....there goes another potentially awesome plot element....Sword of Eden

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 04:02 AM
Well.....there goes another potentially awesome plot element....Sword of Eden

It's entirely possible it's in the game for a short, scripted sequence like the Apple in ACB (as a full-fledged POE), and this DLC is basically just a weapon skin with no discernible special powers. If anything, the fact that it's even mentioned makes me think it WILL be featured in the story.

Assassin_M
03-28-2013, 04:03 AM
It's entirely possible it's in the game for a short, scripted sequence like the Apple in ACB (as a full-fledged POE), and this DLC is basically just a weapon skin with no discernible special powers. If anything, the fact that it's even mentioned makes me think it WILL be featured in the story.
You think ?? hmmm...maybe we find it in the story, use it for a short sequence and that DLC is just a skin to use it whenever......You just raised my morale..

LoyalACFan
03-28-2013, 04:07 AM
You think ?? hmmm...maybe we find it in the story, use it for a short sequence and that DLC is just a skin to use it whenever......You just raised my morale..

You're welcome :p In any case, I'm not too crazy about it as a weapon skin. It doesn't look piratey enough.

Cornik22
03-29-2013, 02:29 AM
All I know is that want to get my hands on this sword and unleash its awesome powers to bend my enemies wills. Just a skin? Come on! I don't think Ubisoft would be that stupid...

LoyalACFan
03-29-2013, 02:51 AM
All I know is that want to get my hands on this sword and unleash its awesome powers to bend my enemies wills. Just a skin? Come on! I don't think Ubisoft would be that stupid...

They could never add something that significant as a preorder bonus. There's no way Edward's going to be able to just walk around and unleash a POE whenever he feels like it (especially since you're basically a god already in AC games). But like I said, it may show up in a brief segment like the Apple did in Brotherhood.

Cornik22
03-29-2013, 04:59 PM
Maybe you're right, but it has to do something special. Anyway, I can't wait to try it and see what it does ;)

JoziPython14
03-29-2013, 05:07 PM
I have no idea why people go crazy for all this stuff, when everybody knows it'll all come out later as DLC...

The place you preorder from should be based strictly on convenience; which in my case is always Gamestop since there's one five minutes away from my house. I'll be getting early access to the Captain Morgan gun and the black ship (whatever that is) and then a few weeks later I'll inevitably download all the other stuff.

Shade actually said that we shouldn't assume it is going to come out

robinthefactory
03-29-2013, 06:05 PM
****. That Captain Morgan outfit for multiplayer would have been so awesome to wear as Edward.

pirate1802
03-29-2013, 06:30 PM
If AC3's preorder bonus costumes are anything to go by, I assume AC4's bonus costumes too, would look nowhere as awesome as advertised.

robinthefactory
03-29-2013, 06:48 PM
If AC3's preorder bonus costumes are anything to go by, I assume AC4's bonus costumes too, would look nowhere as awesome as advertised.

True.

Cornik22
03-30-2013, 02:29 AM
Hopefully not. Captain Morgan's outfit is the coolest of the two, indeed. I wonder if Captain Kidd's outfit will come back in some form?

AdrianJacek
03-30-2013, 08:32 AM
It may be similar to Desmond's skin in ACB - it was just cosmetic but Desy himself had his own story segments, even one inside the Animus (the Truth)
...waaait, I just realized... Spoiler Alert!
Ps.: I hope these bonuses will be released as a separate DLC once again. Though with so much content the price may be bigger. Oh well, I guess I'll be getting the season pass again if it comes out.

TRUKITTN
03-30-2013, 09:08 AM
...The place you preorder from should be based strictly on convenience...

I agree. It should absolutely be the customer's decision, and not weighted by a worry that they might not get to experience everything the other guy did, just cause the other guy bought their game someplace else. They should either have a pre-order bonus or don't, there's no reason for it to be different for different places.I like to support smaller chains like Play N Trade and local indy merchants when I can and I really don't think it should be Ubisoft's concern to boost sales for one merchant over another.

Also, these days, you rarely run into places running out of popular titles even on day 1. So, there's not much of a reason to pre-order unless you're getting a limited or collector's edition, which usually aren't kept in stock. I understand the reasoning behind pre-order bonuses trying to boost those numbers, but the exclusivity is just a load horse crap, if you ask me.

OSantaClownO
03-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Pftt... I'll get the Deluxe one on Steam.

Cornik22
04-01-2013, 12:55 AM
I'm mostly interested in the single player missions and the awesome sword of Eden. Don't really care that much about the other weapons. I also wonder if you will be able to control other ships in the game, like the black ship.

nitres15
04-01-2013, 01:24 AM
. I also wonder if you will be able to control other ships in the game, like the black ship.
they´ve already confirmed this.

Cornik22
04-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Awesome! Do you know how many, or what kind of ships? Can you board an enemy ship and then keep it to yourself and you crew?

nitres15
04-01-2013, 09:36 PM
Awesome! Do you know how many, or what kind of ships? Can you board an enemy ship and then keep it to yourself and you crew?

story missions only. Im guessing it is because if you haven´t been upgrading your ship, and one story mission requires you to take down a man-o-war. You´d be ****ed. so yea.

(i find it weird that they were called "man-o-war" considering that ships had female names)

poptartz20
04-02-2013, 12:13 AM
Wow... That is a ton of pre-order stuff. Honestly I think the reason they are also doing that is because, they are really trying to push the fact of everything being "custom" to the way each player experiences the game. Which I think might actually go into the new aspect of being an abstergo entertainment worker, you are now going through the past lives of these people and now You get todecide how you will do it. and where you explore and what weapons you use.

SixKeys
04-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Wow... That is a ton of pre-order stuff. Honestly I think the reason they are also doing that is because, they are really trying to push the fact of everything being "custom" to the way each player experiences the game. Which I think might actually go into the new aspect of being an abstergo entertainment worker, you are now going through the past lives of these people and now You get todecide how you will do it. and where you explore and what weapons you use.

I doubt they thought about it that deeply. All this stuff will eventually be released as DLC anyway so the whole concept of customizing the player's experience is moot.

Cornik22
04-02-2013, 05:29 PM
More than likely. They always end up releasing a GOTY edition with everything inside, but we will see.

MasterAssasin84
04-02-2013, 05:34 PM
More than likely. They always end up releasing a GOTY edition with everything inside, but we will see.

Not more than likely they will !!

JarodRussel2012
04-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Here's my simple solution. I'm going to buy the AC III Washington Edition (or a GOTY Edition) for 29,99 when AC4:Only Half Baked gets released for 69,99, and buy the complete AC4 for 29,99 when AC5 gets released.

I'm getting the complete editions to begin with, and I'm probably saving a lot more than 100 bucks. I have been playing this "we'll release an incomplete game at an exaggerated price and milk your wallet with more DLCs" game long enough with Brotherhood and Revelations. I'm not going to do that any longer.

What's next? Micro transactions for every little piece of crap inside the game? Thanks, but no thanks.

Wow... That is a ton of pre-order stuff. Honestly I think the reason they are also doing that is because, they are really trying to push the fact of everything being "custom" to the way each player experiences the game.

Honestly, it's just a way of milking the cash cow.

Cornik22
04-03-2013, 12:28 PM
You'a re right, they always do the same. I still want to get everything at some point, though.

thelastmanbeas
04-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Hi so wondering if they are going to add all this preorder DLC for NA later on? I want all the dlc thats how I roll.

StirringHook14
05-02-2013, 02:55 AM
So The Captain Morgan Costume is an actual Costume for the game or is it only for Multiplayer only? Either way, I can't wait. I got my Map/Poster which the Map shows me hidden treasures around the world. My GS pre-order and my Alestorm music. I do hope we get all of this Exclusive content later on in DLC Packs. Also, I don't know if anyone has clarified about "The Watch" thing either. Is it coming to NA at all?

"KEELHAUL THAT FILTHY LANDLUBBER SEND HIM DOWN TO THE DEPTHS BELOW MAKE THAT B****** WALK THE PLANK WITH A BOTTLE OF RUM AND A YO-HO-HO!!

Dag_B
05-02-2013, 01:30 PM
I thought the Captain Morgan’s outfit is for Edward, it's even him wearing it in the preview picture.
But it seems to be MP stuff, as threadstarter stated.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/Collector's_Editions

Black Island Content
* The dark and dangerous treasure-hunting quest: Black Island.
* The deadly Black Ship.
* Legendary silver flintlock pistols used by Captain Morgan.
* Valuable multiplayer items including Captain Morgan's costume, picture, and title.

And we do not know anything about The Watch in america. I'd guess they'll announce it, when they announce the collector editions for this region. :S
At the moment you can not get in in NA.

StirringHook14
05-02-2013, 11:38 PM
I thought the Captain Morgan’s outfit is for Edward, it's even him wearing it in the preview picture.
But it seems to be MP stuff, as threadstarter stated.
http://www.ign.com/wikis/assassins-creed-4-black-flag/Collector's_Editions

And we do not know anything about The Watch in america. I'd guess they'll announce it, when they announce the collector editions for this region. :S
At the moment you can not get in in NA.

It could be a actual Costume for Edward. Because it does state "Valuable multiplayer items (The Picture and Title) INCLUDING Captain Morgan's Costume." So I have a good feeling its an actual Costume. And either that or The Watch wasn't meant for the U.S. OH WELL I'LL HOIST THE BLACK FLAG ANYWAY XD

Dag_B
05-13-2013, 12:15 AM
A real costume would be nice. :)
I hope they do look like announced this time, it was disappointing with AC III.

And I'm still missing a parrot-pack!

StirringHook14
05-16-2013, 02:47 PM
Hahahahaha! Parrot-Pack XD That cracked me up. I wish we could get a really cool Collector's Edition though. I wouldn't mind paying for one that has a few extra DLC packs included with valuable items inside a box. I mean. The Black Island Edition isn't much. I would've liked it if they gave you a sword in the package. Like they did with AC: Revelations and III. But alas, you don't get one. Though if they do bring out one of those Season Pass things again I'll buy that too. PRAISE THE PIZZA LORD! LET US GET A GOOD COLLECTOR'S EDITION IN NA!

Kasel.
07-22-2013, 02:17 AM
lol I think it's cool.

So am I getting the Sword of Eden after pre ordering the special edition from Uplay? I didn't see that in the description O.o

ShardofTruth
10-02-2013, 11:04 PM
lol I think it's cool.

So am I getting the Sword of Eden after pre ordering the special edition from Uplay? I didn't see that in the description O.o
That's because it's a fake made with the Golden Dual Sword image.

adventurewomen
10-03-2013, 12:34 AM
Is it me, or the amount of exclusive ingame content is getting ridiculously high?
It's just you!

You can never have too much exclusive dlc's for a game! :D

LatinaC09
10-03-2013, 04:14 AM
I preordered from Amazon. They have a dew DLC exclusives but that honestly doesn't really matter to me. The ones from AC3 are kind of short if that is anything to go by. The better content is probably going to be with the season pass purchase. I have to admit though, it would be nice to have an edition with ALL DLC.

plentybeef
10-03-2013, 10:20 AM
It's too much. I'm already not getting the ps3 extra content. So i say **** that. If I can't have all I don't want none

DarktheMagister
11-21-2013, 03:54 AM
In the end it'll probably all come out for those that bought the Season Pass in another "Hidden Secrets" pack anyway.