PDA

View Full Version : What is your easiest Assassins Creed game? (read all of it)

LucasMan272
03-27-2013, 12:53 AM
In your opinion, what is the easiest Assassins Creed game? And WHY is it easy to you? mines Assassins Creed Brotherhood. 'Why?' you ask? Well, the combat is by far the easiest in the series ( I went through it with no upgrades, 1 hidden blade, and no recruits, and I didn't die once..) sorry bout is, butI'm gonna bring AC3 into this for a second, notoriety in there is based in levels, 1: Enemies will detect you. 2: enemies will investigate on sight. 3: enemies will attack on sight. In AC2 to Revelations, when u got notoriety, it was only equal to level 1 in AC3 but brotherhood has such easy enemies and more methods to remove notoriety, you didn't even NEED to worry about getting spotted! And the optional objectives are easier compared to the others too. I know what your saying now 'but AC2 had all those traits too, but it didn't have optional objectives' that's true, but it's combat was more difficult, then we get to the collectibles, ac1 had over 300 or so flags, AC2 had 100 feathers, Revelations had books to buy (which Cost a LOT of MONEY!) AC3 had the almanacs (which turned into stuff for the Homestead, which again, cost quite a bit of money) Brotherhood? 10 feathers, 100 flags and a lot of treasure chests. But you could spend florins to get maps to show u where all of them are so you don't have to rely on the Internet like u did with AC2 Now the environments, Brotherhood doesn't have the best map in AC history IMO (that goes to Constantinople of Revelations) but its still really nice, loads of landmarks so you won't get lost, always sunny (which you would expect of a country as nice as Italy) lovely background music for it, suits the city (but that's not saying much XD) and altogether pleasant. Side quests, easily my favourites! Guild challenges (only 4 and quite easy) guild missions, Assassination contracts, memories of Ezios former lover, Christina, killing templar agents/ multiplayer characters, and destroying Leonardos war machines (1 of which is the flying machine :D) just fantastic. Now, at last, I am at the story! Which is kinda sad cos it's not what I was exactly expecting, I thought it would be better, I thought it would be like AC2. But no, however, there were some good moments that I will always remember, like The death of Mario, meeting Leonardo again, becoming the leader of the brotherhood and my personal fav, just killing Cesare at the end by throwing him off a tower, just so good. Okay, now it's your turn, I hope you read all of this cos it took quite a bit :)

LoyalACFan
03-27-2013, 12:56 AM
ACR most likely. Even the full sync constraints were brain-dead easy. Though it's not like any of the AC's were excessively difficult.

pirate1802
03-27-2013, 04:41 AM
Brotherhood, without a doubt.

LoyalACFan
03-27-2013, 04:51 AM
The full sync requirements on a couple of the War Machine missions were the only thing that kept Brotherhood out of a two-way tie with Revelations IMO.

Assassin_M
03-27-2013, 05:31 AM
Brotherhood. I was unable to die

pirate1802
03-27-2013, 05:33 AM

lol this. I'd stand inactive for seconds and yet not die. When I got to minimum health they'll pause attacking and my health would regenerate. :nonchalance:

pacmanate
03-27-2013, 08:33 AM
Brotherhood, Why?

1. Use medicine in Combat
2. You could execute killstreaks FOREVER.

Number 2 was fixed in Revelations.

SixKeys
03-27-2013, 10:36 AM
Brotherhood. It's impossible to die in combat and the full synch requirements are all easy, apart from the tank one. (Unless you cheat. ;) ) The so-called "elite" guards are pathetic, all you need to do is kick them and they become incapacitated.

MasterAssasin84
03-27-2013, 10:45 AM
Revelations was the easiest for me IMO 100% sync constraints was mind numbingly easy the combat was like a walk in the park.

shobhit7777777
03-27-2013, 10:50 AM
No AC game is hard.....they are frustrating...CAN be challenging...but not hard.

10 points to the one who can establish the difference.

ligtseylisa
03-27-2013, 10:54 AM
I do, but they are very hard to level up.http://htcf.info/10.jpg

Captain Tomatoz
03-27-2013, 12:33 PM
Brotherhood, I remember there being a youtube video a few years ago where Ezio just stands there and just gets hit over and over again and doesn't die at all.

Bastiaen
03-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Brotherhood, and I'm okay with that, because it's incredibly fun.

Megas_Doux
03-27-2013, 09:54 PM
Brotherhood!!!!

I have, literally, tried to die and failed......

Will_Lucky
03-27-2013, 09:56 PM
AC3 was the easiest for me, combat was even more simplier than I'd experienced before. I could say I'd died in every previous AC game, but in a fair fight I didn't die in AC3 other than occasionally missing with a leap of faith.

SleezeRocker
03-28-2013, 01:47 AM
Id have to say Brotherhood.
But still my favorite quickie AC game.
I have died in all AC games but primarily in leaps of Fail.

nitres15
03-28-2013, 01:55 AM

this, i tried to die in a fight once, impossible. It is still one of my favorites

jayjay275
04-13-2013, 08:54 AM
Brotherhood and I am pretty sure you are forced to buy the other hidden blade from Leonardo....

montagemik
04-13-2013, 12:27 PM
Revelations was the easiest for me IMO 100% sync constraints was mind numbingly easy the combat was like a walk in the park.

ACR for me too ...................... literally nothing required a 2nd playthrough for me - 100% synced every mission / quest first time. Counter /disarm / Kill almost every enemy with their own weapons & a ridiculously large arsenal of Bombs .

Great story - Far too easy from beginning to end.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2013, 12:32 PM
This is hard. I want to say Brotherhood but I can literally kill an army of men in AC3 and not get hit once. There's a glitch where guards just don't stop coming at you. You can fight for hours on end. I went for an hour and swear down didn't get hit once. Madness! too easy I tell thee!

MadJC1986
04-13-2013, 01:22 PM
This is hard. I want to say Brotherhood but I can literally kill an army of men in AC3 and not get hit once. There's a glitch where guards just don't stop coming at you. You can fight for hours on end. I went for an hour and swear down didn't get hit once. Madness! too easy I tell thee!

I use to play without HUD. So it happens that in all the mess I do not see a guard attacking.
But as there is health regeneration even in combat there is no way you can die.

But if you fight on roofs, you might even die. Because then enemies shoot at you without any formation, and if you stand too close to an edge, they might even shoot you down.

UrDeviant1
04-13-2013, 01:30 PM
I use to play without HUD. So it happens that in all the mess I so not see a guard attacking.
But as there is health regeneration even in combat there is no way you can die.

But if you fight on roofs, you might even die. Because then enemies shoot at you without any formation, and if you stand too close to an edge, they might even shoot you down.

Same here, I never play with the SSI enabled. I used to like standing on a flat roof waiting for guards to come up so I could clothesline-punch them off the edge!

silvermercy
04-13-2013, 01:39 PM
Brotherhood I think.

overdidd
04-13-2013, 10:03 PM
Brotherhood, though i love that game.

tinrisky
04-14-2013, 12:47 AM
Welcome! If you want you could have done a poll to make the results clearer in the grand sceme of things. AC1

Gi1t
04-14-2013, 03:59 AM

Yeah, same for me. XD I'd go with Brotherhood too.

Actually, I found it impossible to die in AC2 as well, but in Brotherhood it became utterly inconcieveable. Couldn't even get low on health, much less die. And this despite me playing both with no upgrades that weren't mandatory. Of course, AC1 was only slightly harder than either one, but there was something in there. I wouldn't call it difficult, but not as easy as the other two.

poptartz20
04-14-2013, 08:40 AM
Brotherhood just annoyed me. -_- fighting wise. eh.. it's okay though.

generallsj
04-14-2013, 12:45 PM
I can not see how Brotherhood considered as easiest game just because of the combat though there is not any significant difference for their difficulties. Every ACs are extremly hard to die in combat because all they have samely no problem to deal with thousands of guards at once except ACR Janissaries.

For me the easier one is AC2. Because the hero has more skilled than AC1 and every stealth missions are designed to clear even I close my eyes and nothing more. No killstreak do not make harder at any point. Frankly I can say AC2's one is more easy because brutes are countered more quikly but most boring combat. Full sync after ACB is considered as one about difficulties and in fact it is the biggest arbitrator for difficulty of the games. AC2's tomb missions is also easiest except AC3. Anyway comparing difficulty of ACs are pretty meaningless.