PDA

View Full Version : Question for Ubisoft - Will we be able to kill civilians?

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Edward Kenway is both an assassin, as well as a pirate. He seems like more of a rebel type that doesn't really follow by the rules. So will we be able to finally kill civilians as him in an Assassins Creed game? My friend in particular wanted to know. He said that is what he is waiting to hear about before finally pre-ordering the game. I am pretty curious myself.

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 03:48 PM
Literally...like literally right above you..(below you as of this)

heck you even posted on it ?? what did you make this then ??

Gil_217
03-26-2013, 03:57 PM
I'll never understand this obsession with being able to kill civilians in a game. I'm not here to criticize anybody, but the amount of people who mentioned that they want this feature in AC is really alarming. I swear every single time a new AC is announced this is one of the first questions in people's minds. I just don't really see the point.

ProletariatPleb
03-26-2013, 04:11 PM
I'll never understand this obsession with being able to kill civilians in a game. I'm not here to criticize anybody, but the amount of people who mentioned that they want this feature in AC is really alarming. I swear every single time a new AC is announced this is one of the first questions in people's minds. I just don't really see the point.
To pass time...

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 04:12 PM

Agreed. I personally have no problem if civilians are allowed to be killed, or with anyone who likes such features. It's just that....... I really really don't see the point of it. That said, this game does seem like more in sync with a civilian-murderer Assassin.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-26-2013, 04:44 PM
Literally...like literally right above you..(below you as of this)

heck you even posted on it ?? what did you make this then ??

I posted on it before I saw the other post. I literally came directly here and made a new thread. I didn't bother to look at the other threads.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-26-2013, 04:45 PM

It just adds an interactive feature and adds another layer to the game. It seems like it would go better with Edward too because of his background and the way that he is. It also helps provide the thing that the Ubisoft devs pride themselves in - Player freedom.

murphdawg1
03-26-2013, 04:59 PM
If you want to just randomly kill civilians then wait for GTA V to come out.

Ragsash
03-26-2013, 05:28 PM
You kind of can...just not like 3 at within 10 sec.
but still its still kind of one of the biggest NO NOes

Roanark
03-26-2013, 07:56 PM
Why? They never leave us anything exciting to do end-game and it's always funny to watch the NPCs flee in terror, it's not like we have any interest in real murder... Hell, I'm a pacifist, it's an entertaining feature the first game had, and there was no real reason to get rid of it.

MT4K
03-26-2013, 08:02 PM
Hmm just noticed this thread. Well since there's another thread already a few pages long about killing civilians i'll close this one.