PDA

View Full Version : Question about Gameplay trailers graphics

Jack_Pirate
03-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Are the gameplay trailers graphics that of the PC? or PS4 even? Will the PS4 version even have better graphics? Or are we looking at current console graphics in the trailer?

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 04:43 AM
PC...everything else, not currently known, but i`ll give my thoughts..

this is also probably what the PS4 will look like and the PS3 wont have THAT much of a difference in regards to Polygon count...just lighting, tessellation and shadows..

Jack_Pirate
03-26-2013, 05:17 AM
and the xbox?(the system i own that currently works)

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 05:19 AM
and the xbox?(the system i own that currently works)
360 exact same like PS3 (Perhaps with a bit more frame rates) PS4 exact same like the next x-box

Jack_Pirate
03-26-2013, 05:30 AM
i always thought xbox had lower quality graphics because ps3 has bluray capabilities

mhg87
03-26-2013, 05:44 AM
PC...everything else, not currently known, but i`ll give my thoughts..

this is also probably what the PS4 will look like and the PS3 wont have THAT much of a difference in regards to Polygon count...just lighting, tessellation and shadows..

*opens wallet, moths fly out*

Well, ****.

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 05:46 AM
i always thought xbox had lower quality graphics because ps3 has bluray capabilities
Not necessarily... some of the games on the 360 had over all better visuals than the PS3 version. Mafia II had extreme differences on both Consoles (PC being the best platform in terms of graphics of course)

360 Mafia II had cloth Physics, rendered grass and more particle render.

PS3 version had no cloth physics, no rendered grass and less particle render...

Will_Lucky
03-26-2013, 06:01 AM
The PS4 versions of Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed 4 are ports of the PC version, so expect a very similar graphics system in place given the horsepower behind the PS4.

Edit: Actually Assassin M it depended on the title. 360 was easier to develop and get all the power out of, PS3 was annoying really annoying on that front. Its why PS3 first party games wiped the floor with every other console games because they were able to get the power out of them.