PDA

View Full Version : Ufo glitch?

Bezenko
03-26-2013, 12:17 AM
Is this glitch still not patched? I waited since january and i know that some have waited for this to be fixed since november. Doesn't ubisoft care about their costumers at all??

ProletariatPleb
03-26-2013, 12:18 AM
0_o what, did aliens invade the Homestead?

murphdawg1
03-26-2013, 12:29 AM
Is this glitch still not patched? I waited since january and i know that some have waited for this to be fixed since november. Doesn't ubisoft care about their costumers at all??

What glitch? I got the game for Christmas and never noticed any kind of glitch. The only UFO related thing I remember was a side mission in I believe Boston that just turned out to be an umbrella stuck in the trees.

Roanark
03-26-2013, 01:05 AM
Ubisoft only cares about our money, and I have yet to hear a single convincing argument otherwise.

Although I am unaware as to any sort of UFO glitch.

Locopells
03-26-2013, 01:15 AM
Again with this? Search - there's already enough threads on it.

Bezenko
03-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Again with this? Search - there's already enough threads on it.

And what answers have we got from them? I just hope Ubisoft once will see one the amount of these threads and maybe they'll care to help out. Ubisoft is sinking below EA on developers i respect.

Any for everyone not understanding my problem please check out this video i made
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhK8-L3Q_yY

montagemik
03-26-2013, 01:00 PM
And what answers have we got from them? I just hope Ubisoft once will see one the amount of these threads and maybe they'll care to help out. Ubisoft is sinking below EA on developers i respect.

Any for everyone not understanding my problem please check out this video i made
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhK8-L3Q_yY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhK8-L3Q_yY)

Start a new gamesave & try again ................ Or wait a few months for a patch you aren't going to get , Then realise that Ubisoft moved onto AC 4 already . sorry