PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 4 Black flag - The Watch

Pages : [1] 2

dex3108
03-25-2013, 09:42 PM
Ubisoft launched special VIP section for members who preorder AC4
http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/ac3/en-gb/vip-program

Welcome Assassin,The Watch is a unique Assassin’s Creed platform reserved for the most passionate and dedicated members – including you!You will have access to all the up-to-the-minute information about the AC universe. Be the first to hear about upcoming events, videos, artwork, interviews and chats with our studio and even more. Take part in an incredible Assassin’s creed quest to become the Master Assassin among your peers.In order to get access to The Watch you must enter your pre-order code:Enter your code provided by your local retailer on your Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag map, leaflet or receipt…etc. received from pre-ordering the game – Be careful to enter your code exactly how it’s shown on your document, you will only have 3 chances to enter it in correctly otherwise you will have to wait 15min for another trial.Hit “OK” to activate your code.After your code is successfully validated you will be officially registered as a member of The Watch straight away. A confirmation email will be sent with further instructions.Moreover, by being part of this selective program, you will have access to your exclusive Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag in-game content on the game’s release date.Assassin, get prepared for this unique experience!

Aphex_Tim
03-25-2013, 09:43 PM
You will have access to all the up-to-the-minute information about the AC universe. Be the first to hear about upcoming events, videos, artwork, interviews and chats with our studio and even more.

And then share it all on the Ubisoft forums! :p

playassassins1
03-25-2013, 09:44 PM
And then share it all on the Ubisoft forums! :p

That's cheating :eek:

UrDeviant1
03-25-2013, 09:47 PM
Would be awesome if this worked into the modern day story of ACIV somehow.

Aphex_Tim
03-25-2013, 09:48 PM
That's cheating :eek:

It always happens with these kind of actions.
Battlefield 3 Premium exclusive stuff for example that is not in-game ends up on the internet 5 minutes after release to Premium members.

silvermercy
03-25-2013, 09:48 PM
Oh I want my ears to have the privilege to hear it FIRST! It's just not the same people! :p

TorQue1988
03-25-2013, 09:49 PM
So people who join this will get exclusive in-game content?
Jeez, so on top of all the pre-order content and PS3 and PS4 exclusive 60 minutes there will be even more?

playassassins1
03-25-2013, 09:49 PM
It always happens with these kind of actions.
Battlefield 3 Premium exclusive stuff for example that is not in-game ends up on the internet 5 minutes after release to Premium members.

I wasn't serious :p

UrDeviant1
03-25-2013, 09:50 PM
Jeez, so on top of all the pre-order content and PS3 and PS4 exclusive 60 minutes there will be even more?

The exclusive content refers to the pre-order content.

Aphex_Tim
03-25-2013, 09:50 PM

It says you'll have access to the exclusive stuff on the release date so the rest of us will probably get it sooner or later anyway.

LoyalACFan
03-25-2013, 09:52 PM
The exclusive content refers to the pre-order content.

... that will inevitably be available to everyone 2-8 weeks after release for $5-$10 :o

Stardust235
03-25-2013, 10:05 PM
Where exactly do we find it on the poster/receipt?

TotalKore
03-26-2013, 12:32 AM
I have the exact same question, where can we find the code? Just pre-ordered...

Stardust235
03-26-2013, 12:55 AM
I have the exact same question, where can we find the code? Just pre-ordered...
Contacted support about it, will post the response when I have the answer.

Locopells
03-26-2013, 12:58 AM
That's all well and good - IF I COULD ACTUALLY ORDER THE PC VERSION ON AMAZON!!!

TotalKore
03-26-2013, 01:00 AM
Thanks! I tried my order nr, but it doesn't accept that. And there is no other code. Perhaps we'll recieve an e-mail later on. Hoping it doesn't take long for them to reply.

Roanark
03-26-2013, 01:01 AM
So regardless of the fact that I bought every previous console title and the digital deluxe edition for AC3 plus spent extra money on some credits in multi-player and have been a long-standing dedicated fan for years I would have to pre-order a game I know almost nothing about to be eligible to receive information on it? Ubisoft has let me down even further with this...

TotalKore
03-26-2013, 01:04 AM
I've ordered the black chest for pc on uplay, so why shouldn't it be on amazon? Sorry, but I never use Amazon.

Locopells
03-26-2013, 01:14 AM
I dunno, they just won't let me preorder it yet...

Arashinoookami
03-26-2013, 11:25 AM
That's all well and good - IF I COULD ACTUALLY ORDER THE PC VERSION ON AMAZON!!!

The Black Chest edition is a UPlay exclusive, so it won't be available on Amazon...

Locopells
03-26-2013, 12:01 PM
It doesn't say it has to be the Black Chest edition that you preorder. I'm talking about this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag/dp/B00BRCCAT4/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1363379490&sr=1-2

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 12:04 PM
So regardless of the fact that I bought every previous console title and the digital deluxe edition for AC3 plus spent extra money on some credits in multi-player and have been a long-standing dedicated fan for years I would have to pre-order a game I know almost nothing about to be eligible to receive information on it? Ubisoft has let me down even further with this...
Hi there,

There will be plenty of information about the game, available to the general public, before the games release - however The Watch - is for dedicated fans, so they may get bonus content / information for being such a dedicated fan / pre-ordering and supporting the game. ;)

I will also be deleting posts - with that content, so no cheating!

I'm trying to get a collated list of retailers / methods for getting a code - I know some of you are waiting on this - and will have a nice list hopefully by the end of the week.

The Watch codes will be available from the following UK retailers:

Game – Preorder in store and get your code on the receipt and a physical map
Amazon Online – Preorder online and get sent a code and a digital map via email
Tesco – Preorder in store in early April to get a code and physical map.

Others to follow.

If you have already pre-ordered from these retailers, you should contact them when the codes are released to make sure you do not miss out!

TorQue1988
03-26-2013, 12:30 PM
There will be plenty of information about the game, available to the general public, before the games release - however The Watch - is for dedicated fans, so they may get bonus content / information for being such a dedicated fan / pre-ordering and supporting the game. ;)

"Bonus content" as in something not available for everyone else?

Locopells
03-26-2013, 12:37 PM
And will this be for all platforms, even those whose release dates are not yet confirmed?

UrDeviant1
03-26-2013, 12:40 PM
Seems if I wanted to pre-order the Black Chest or Buccaneer Editions I won't be able to get a code for The Watch. Not sure how a code marketed for dedicated fans wouldn't be available for those who pre-order the best editions. Maybe that will change though.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 01:14 PM
You should get a code for any version of the game - as long as it's from a retailer doing the offer.

'bonus content' - such as game information / videos etc - maybe?

UrDeviant1
03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
You should get a code for any version of the game - as long as it's from a retailer doing the offer.

It's just that the retailers you mentioned don't have the editions I mentioned available for pre-order.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 01:37 PM
It's just that the retailers you mentioned don't have the editions I mentioned available for pre-order.
Those are the retail stores - Uplay is also part of The Watch ;)

Buccaneer edition = available from Game = they are part of the promotion. [or gamestop in IE]

Black chest = exclusive to Uplay = Ubisoft = you get a code too!

montagemik
03-26-2013, 01:42 PM

GAME has the Buccaneer edition available for £79.99 .................. Skull edition for £49.99 .

So you could at least go for the Buccaneer.

UrDeviant1
03-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Those are the retail stores - Uplay is also part of The Watch ;)

Buccaneer edition = available from Game = they are part of the promotion. [or gamestop in IE]

Black chest = exclusive to Uplay = Ubisoft = you get a code too!

Cool. Thanks.

UrDeviant1
03-26-2013, 01:52 PM
GAME has the Buccaneer edition available for £79.99 .................. Skull edition for £49.99 .

So you could at least go for the Buccaneer.

Haven't really made my mind up yet. The jumbo steel case in the skull edition is calling out to me. I'll decide once the codes get given out for The Watch.

TotalKore
03-26-2013, 03:15 PM
Ordered on Uplay... Uplay=ubisoft=we get code too. But when or where or how can we get it?

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 03:18 PM
Ordered on Uplay... Uplay=ubisoft=we get code too. But when or where or how can we get it?
It's not launched yet - so I wouldn't worry too much yet if you don;t have a code - some retailers are getting them in the coming weeks.

As soon as I get info I will post.

Sushiglutton
03-26-2013, 03:22 PM
So the marketing will be exclusive to those who have bought the game? That's one way of doing it I suppose :p

nitres15
03-26-2013, 03:23 PM
It's not launched yet - so I wouldn't worry too much yet if you don;t have a code - some retailers are getting them in the coming weeks.

As soon as I get info I will post.

how come the black chest edition is so much more expensive than the buccaneer edition ? They´re almost the same. Just curious.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 03:29 PM
how come the black chest edition is so much more expensive than the buccaneer edition ? They´re almost the same. Just curious.
'almost the same' - but a bit more in the Black chest edition..

- Premium Quality 55 cm Diorama of Captain Edward on the Jackdaw’s Bow [bigger than other versions]

- Exclusive SteelBook™ [not in other versions]

- 2 canvas prints [these are block prints ready to hang - not just paper!]

- Collector’s box [sturdy box for all your booty]

o Parchment world map [not in other versions]

o An original Black Flag replica [not in other versions]

So.. not quite the 'same' ;)

Dag_B
03-26-2013, 03:35 PM
Nah, the figurine is bigger, you get 2 canvas prints, a flag, the worldmap, the steelbook and more ULC (= all preorderbonuspacks). I would say it's ok... (Although this will be the first time that I buy the PC version and not the PS3 version, mainreason is the pricedifference. It's 20€ (not sure in £) and I don't get why. I know that PC Games are always cheaper that consolegames but that is just too much. Buccaneeredition has a difference of 10€ that's a normal range afaik.)

nitres15
03-26-2013, 03:44 PM
h. Buccaneeredition has a difference of 10€ that's a normal range afaik.)
it costs atleast a third more than the buccaneer edition(or atleast it does here). and the figurine doesn´t look larger at all, the only difference is the bow of of the ship(which i guess makes it biger but not Edward himself)

UrDeviant1
03-26-2013, 03:52 PM
It's 10cm bigger. 55cm overall and that's pretty frickin' huge. And the canvases look to be A4 size.

Dag_B
03-26-2013, 04:19 PM
it costs atleast a third more than the buccaneer edition(or atleast it does here). and the figurine doesn´t look larger at all, the only difference is the bow of of the ship(which i guess makes it biger but not Edward himself)
I talked about the difference between the same edition for different plattforms. For PC I pay 90€ for the Buccaneer and for the consoles 100€. For the Black Chest Edition there is a bigger difference of 20€ and that just because it's not a PC-DVD but a XBox-DVD/Ps3-Blu-Ray/whatever. And I do not know why the difference there is bigger.

As I said, in my opinion the difference between Skull (75€/80€), Buccaneer (90€/100€) and Black Chest (130€/150€) is ok. I just wondered that it's 130€ or 150€ and not 130€ or 140€ depending on he platform.

And yes, the figure is bigger because of the ship, but that does not chance the fact that there is more material used and that it is bigger.

nitres15
03-26-2013, 04:25 PM
the Buccaneer one costs 670 crowns, the black chest edition costs 1100 crowns. Just to put it in perspective.

dex3108
03-26-2013, 06:32 PM
Well that is really unfair. Maybe some gamers will preorder AC4 from retailer that is not in program and that means he is less important. Also what with players who purchased all AC games till now? Some Loyalty program for us could be really good idea.

DantPlate
03-26-2013, 07:20 PM
I pre-ordered the Black the Edition at Uplay.com, will I recieve a code as well or is it only in a retailer available?

DantPlate
03-26-2013, 07:24 PM
I did not pre-ordered it at a retailer but directly from Uplay, will I recieve a code as well?

Roanark
03-26-2013, 07:50 PM
Hi there,

I'm trying to get a collated list of retailers / methods for getting a code - I know some of you are waiting on this - and will have a nice list hopefully by the end of the week.

Others to follow.

If you have already pre-ordered from these retailers, you should contact them when the codes are released to make sure you do not miss out!

So your saying despite my YEARS of dedication to the series I'm not considered a dedicated fan eligible for any of this? This is where I have no choice but to get upset, I have been supporting this series since before it ever became big and that means squat, huh? All you guys seem to care about is money. -____-

nitres15
03-26-2013, 08:06 PM
So your saying despite my YEARS of dedication to the series I'm not considered a dedicated fan eligible for any of this? This is where I have no choice but to get upset, I have been supporting this series since before it ever became big and that means squat, huh? All you guys seem to care about is money. -____-

i guess you could pre-order the game then cancel it

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 08:14 PM
Or, preorder the game as you would do anyway, since your a dedicated fan?

lonewarrior30
03-26-2013, 08:41 PM

its you're omg omfg ! one one one! !!1 zomggg1! you are bad at grammar loloolol

in all seriousness will gamestop also have those keys?

montagemik
03-26-2013, 08:46 PM
the Buccaneer one costs 670 crowns, the black chest edition costs 1100 crowns. Just to put it in perspective.

I know , kind of a ridiculous price jump for the content difference.

a steel case
a parchment map
A piece of Coth (Flag )
2 canvas prints ........... supposedly justifies almost doubling the price over the Buccaneer content .

Not for me , I'd rather take the Buccaneer edition @ £80 from GAME .......... Make my own replica black cloth flag & choose my own Artwork to have printed onto canvas in a size of my choice for about £20.
so i'll pre-order Buccaneer for PS3 (until PS4 details emerge)

The extra height on the Black chest edition statue ? ............. Yep 10 cm taller , Just a shame the mast that Edward is standing on looks odd so near the Bow.
So the Buccaneer design would seem to be the original version anyway , The Bow seems tacked on for the sake of variety .

nitres15
03-26-2013, 09:24 PM

im assuming a dedicated fan is someone who blindly pre-orders the game even though we haven´t seen any real gameplay footage ? Nice.

silvermercy
03-26-2013, 09:30 PM
I can't pre-order Black Chest from uplay. Why don't you want to take my money Ubisoft!?

Roanark
03-26-2013, 10:30 PM
After how terrible Revelations was and the countless bugs of ACIII and all the problems with the story (showing an obvious rush job) why should I blindly pre-order a game? It's not exactly cheap for me, are you implying you only see me as a fan if I blindly throw my money at you?

That means despite contributing a few hundred dollars and being the sole reason I switched from nintendo consoles (I was extremely hyped for ACII) you expect sixty more to even consider me a fan worthy of any extra content or information.
Yet somebody who has played none of the games and is just starting and places a pre-order is considered a dedicated fan, yet I am not?
Your statement is solid proof you have no real respect for your fan base and only care about the money...

JarvisPS
03-27-2013, 02:00 AM
I agree with you all about preordering ACIV:BF without seeing actual gameplay footage. The game looks pretty decent so far as i can see and i have no doubt that i will get it when it comes out. However I usually order from the US and so far as I can tell we will have to wait a long while to see any Collector's edition available for there. Muchless one to preorder to get access to The Watch. The only NA edition is the Gamestop edition and i havent seen even there offering this bonus

Arashinoookami
03-27-2013, 08:52 AM
It doesn't say it has to be the Black Chest edition that you preorder. I'm talking about this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag/dp/B00BRCCAT4/ref=sr_1_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1363379490&sr=1-2

Ah, sorry. Most of the posts above yours were talking about the Black Chest version, so that's what I thought you were trying to get as well. :o

LoyalACFan
03-27-2013, 08:57 AM
After how terrible Revelations was and the countless bugs of ACIII and all the problems with the story (showing an obvious rush job) why should I blindly pre-order a game? It's not exactly cheap for me, are you implying you only see me as a fan if I blindly throw my money at you?

That means despite contributing a few hundred dollars and being the sole reason I switched from nintendo consoles (I was extremely hyped for ACII) you expect sixty more to even consider me a fan worthy of any extra content or information.
Yet somebody who has played none of the games and is just starting and places a pre-order is considered a dedicated fan, yet I am not?
Your statement is solid proof you have no real respect for your fan base and only care about the money...

Relax bro, he's a moderator on the forums; not 'Mr. Ubisoft'. It's not like he's sitting on a mountain of $100 bills somewhere, cackling and smoking a cigar while he manually inserts bugs and story flaws into the games. At the end of the day, he's a fan too. He just happens to work for Ubisoft.

pacmanate
03-27-2013, 09:03 AM
I can't pre-order Black Chest from uplay. Why don't you want to take my money Ubisoft!?

They probs did, just havent told you about it :P

Locopells
03-27-2013, 02:45 PM
Ah, sorry. Most of the posts above yours were talking about the Black Chest version, so that's what I thought you were trying to get as well. http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/redface.png

No prob. I don't bother about the physical extras, and everything else will get released eventually anyway, so...

Edit: It let me order!

Pre-order Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag with us at Amazon.co.uk and you'll receive the Trove of Mystery Bonus (http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_174079567_3?ie=UTF8&docId=1000711603&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=0M881M3ENMRWHF48Y8QY&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=393398827&pf_rd_i=B00BRCCAT4), containing Golden Dual Swords Singleplayer Weapon, Treasure Hunter Multiplayer Costume, Special Wheel, Multiplayer Relic and access to 'The Watch'.

Score!

Though I assume the delivery date of next week is wrong...

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 05:40 PM
im assuming a dedicated fan is someone who blindly pre-orders the game even though we haven´t seen any real gameplay footage ? Nice.
The last trailer is gameplay..

Most stores in this country do not charge for pre-orders, so you do not lose anything..

However I can see that's not an option for all, so I am sorry if I have offended anyone..

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 05:53 PM
I spoke out of turn - forgive me - it may not even happen, so I don't want people to be upset.

I'm sure whatever content there is, people will enjoy and maybe have access to afterwards.

nitres15
03-27-2013, 05:57 PM
The last trailer is gameplay..

sure, not an actual mission though. And that whats bothering me, it seems like ubisoft are expecting people to pre-prder the game before we´ve actually seen someone play the game

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 06:00 PM
sure, not an actual mission though. And that whats bothering me, it seems like ubisoft are expecting people to pre-prder the game before we´ve actually seen someone play the game
well not many games announce with a walk through of a mission..

However you have the choice to do so or not.

There are no details about the content The Watch has - so I wouldn't assume it's vital to enjoying the game, it's most likely just a bonus.

People have asked in the past for special bonus items / info for pre-ordering - so this is it - however I can see not everyone is 100% happy.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 06:05 PM
I just want some more gameplay...when is E3 again? They better have a GOOD demo that showcases new things. I don't want just another copy-and-paste ship mission style demo that was shown back when AC3 was about to come out.

r4inm4n1991
03-27-2013, 06:11 PM
Maybe they will do a naval gameplay and a "land" gameplay in a city. Last year on e3 we got Naval gameplay and Frontier gameplay,for ac3.

Sl1ckM4st3r
03-27-2013, 06:20 PM
Maybe they will do a naval gameplay and a "land" gameplay in a city. Last year on e3 we got Naval gameplay and Frontier gameplay,for ac3.

The naval portion of the demo should show off new features of the naval portion of the game and I wouldn't mind if they showed off the scope of the world a bit more. I would love to see a bit of open-world gameplay so I know what we're going to be seeing. I would also like to see some underwater things.

StirringHook14
03-27-2013, 07:25 PM
I don't know where the Validation Code is. I can't find it on my receipt. Can I find it anywhere else ?

Roanark
03-27-2013, 07:59 PM
Relax bro, he's a moderator on the forums; not 'Mr. Ubisoft'. It's not like he's sitting on a mountain of $100 bills somewhere, cackling and smoking a cigar while he manually inserts bugs and story flaws into the games. At the end of the day, he's a fan too. He just happens to work for Ubisoft.

I'm not saying he can change what the company is doing but I was rather offended being told I'm not considered a fan simply because I won't pre-order a game several months in advance.
It was basically making me feel like I meant absolutely nothing as a fan that's been around for years, and all that mattered was who's paying now.
Personally I like to know as much as I can and where to go for the best bonuses, I'm actually waiting to see if there's going to be a digital deluxe edition with all the bonus content like there was for AC3.

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm not saying he can change what the company is doing but I was rather offended being told I'm not considered a fan simply because I won't pre-order a game several months in advance.
It was basically making me feel like I meant absolutely nothing as a fan that's been around for years, and all that mattered was who's paying now.
Personally I like to know as much as I can and where to go for the best bonuses, I'm actually waiting to see if there's going to be a digital deluxe edition with all the bonus content like there was for AC3.
That certainly was not my intention.

The Watch is exclusive to those who pre-order, if you don't wish too - that is your right, however if you do not, I can't say when or if you will be able to get the bonus info / content /whatever they release through it.

As it's a bonus for pre-ordering, it's likely there will be a delay in releasing it to the 'general public' however I can't say for certain when, if at all - all of the extra content will be available to all.

So rather than saying 'it's OK - you will get it all soon after' - I have to say about pre-ordering, if you want to be 1000% certain of seeing everything.

Krayus Korianis
03-27-2013, 08:38 PM
I pre-ordered off of GameStop.com, didn't get a code :|

rrebe
03-27-2013, 08:48 PM
That's because it hasn't been launched yet, you'll get your code when it is.

Krayus Korianis
03-27-2013, 09:23 PM
That's because it hasn't been launched yet, you'll get your code when it is.
So, I'll get my code when it's mailed to me?

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 09:37 PM
So, I'll get my code when it's mailed to me?
If you ordered online from a retailer in the promotion, its a good bet they will email you it when the site launches- however if your worried, you should ask them.

Krayus Korianis
03-27-2013, 09:58 PM
If you ordered online from a retailer in the promotion, its a good bet they will email you it when the site launches- however if your worried, you should ask them.
You're gonna have to be more clear on that. I pre-ordered on the 25th of this month from GameStop.com in the US.

AssassinGame1
03-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Do you have to pre-order at a specific place to get ''The Watch'' (Gamestop, Walmart etc)?

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 11:10 PM
You're gonna have to be more clear on that. I pre-ordered on the 25th of this month from GameStop.com in the US.
Then I would contact GameStop.com customer services and ask.

The Watch site is not live yet, so codes maybe emailed out when it is - or at a preset time by your retailer / region.

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 11:12 PM
Do you have to pre-order at a specific place to get ''The Watch'' (Gamestop, Walmart etc)?
In the UK you do, so it's likely you will have to in other regions.

In the UK:

Your Ubi.com site should have details if /when this happens - or check with your retailers locally.

I do not have information on regions other than the UK.

Roanark
03-28-2013, 01:33 AM
That certainly was not my intention.

The Watch is exclusive to those who pre-order, if you don't wish too - that is your right, however if you do not, I can't say when or if you will be able to get the bonus info / content /whatever they release through it.

As it's a bonus for pre-ordering, it's likely there will be a delay in releasing it to the 'general public' however I can't say for certain when, if at all - all of the extra content will be available to all.

So rather than saying 'it's OK - you will get it all soon after' - I have to say about pre-ordering, if you want to be 1000% certain of seeing everything.

I can understand bonus content for pre-orders, I really do, just try to make sure it's phrased as such and not a reward for "loyal customers/ fans" because that's a put-down to those who wait for the best bonuses or more information but have been loyal fans for years.

UrDeviant1
03-28-2013, 01:36 AM
I can understand bonus content for pre-orders, I really do, just try to make sure it's phrased as such and not a reward for "loyal customers/ fans" because that's a put-down to those who wait for the best bonuses or more information but have been loyal fans for years.

Well if you're willing to fork out £120 for it I'd say that makes you a pretty dedicated fan. Quit being a sissy.

Roanark
03-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Well if you're willing to fork out £120 for it I'd say that makes you a pretty dedicated fan. Quit being a sissy.
You're right, how much you spend is directly related to whether or not you're a dedicated fan and has nothing to do with your previous purchases or how you're an active part of the community. [/sarcasm]
So you're implying simply because I do not buy the collector's edition I'm not a fan or a part of the community?

UrDeviant1
03-28-2013, 01:53 AM
You're right, how much you spend is directly related to whether or not you're a dedicated fan and has nothing to do with your previous purchases or how you're an active part of the community. [/sarcasm]
So you're implying simply because I do not buy the collector's edition I'm not a fan or a part of the community?

That's not what I'm implying, that's just what you're inferring because you're being too sensitive about it. Some people are dedicated to every aspect of the franchise, some people not so much. You might be dedicated to following the games but some people go the extra mile and absorb everything to do with the franchise, which includes paying money for things such as this.

StirringHook14
03-29-2013, 03:21 AM
Hi there,

Others to follow.

So, I have Pre-Ordered at GameStop In North America. I am a dedicated fan and I seem to have a problem with trying to locate the code. I can not find it on the receipt which bothers me there, but I dunno if there is a code on my Poster/Map that I got with the map on one side and the Todd McFlarlane artwork on the other. Can you try and help me understand a bit more about where the code would most likely be ? I would much appreciate it if you answered back too. Thank you if you do get this message and try to help me.

StirringHook14
03-29-2013, 05:57 AM
I'm wondering if they will give us a poorly done Collector's Edition like they did with AC: III. I still got the Limited Edition despite it having very little to give. I hope they give a Collector's Edition to NA that is worth the buy for AC:IV: BF. But we will only wait and see! :D

Krayus Korianis
03-29-2013, 05:59 AM
Then I would contact GameStop.com customer services and ask.

The Watch site is not live yet, so codes maybe emailed out when it is - or at a preset time by your retailer / region.

If it isn't live yet, why is it asking for pre-order codes?

Mr_Shade
03-29-2013, 11:34 AM
Not all regions / retailers may have codes yet - hence it may not be 'live' for those.

That's why I suggested checking with your retailer...

ElectroPuff
03-29-2013, 04:32 PM
Not all regions / retailers may have codes yet - hence it may not be 'live' for those.

That's why I suggested checking with your retailer...

What about from uplay? I've had my order receipt and everything and it mentions the watch on the preorder but no code to enter

Mr_Shade
03-29-2013, 04:52 PM
codes may go out in batches - so you should check with support early next week.

The support team do not work weekends, and it's a bank holiday in the UK - so the UK team will be back on Tuesday.

You can leave a ticket on the site though for them, however like I said, it maybe nextweek before you hear back.

www.support.ubi.com

ElectroPuff
03-29-2013, 05:01 PM
Fair enough, ill give it another week or so before I ask support then. Cheers mr.shade

Roanark
03-29-2013, 09:04 PM
That's not what I'm implying, that's just what you're inferring because you're being too sensitive about it. Some people are dedicated to every aspect of the franchise, some people not so much. You might be dedicated to following the games but some people go the extra mile and absorb everything to do with the franchise, which includes paying money for things such as this.
Trust me, I would be buying up every assassin's creed related item I could if I could afford it, I can't though... I make due with what I got, which isn't much right now.
If I can afford a collector's edition by the time the game comes out, I'll get one, but things are tight right now so I probably won't.
I'll probably just opt for a digital deluxe edition if they have one, like I did with AC3, which is currently the only reason I'm waiting on pre-ordering.

MasterAssasin84
03-29-2013, 09:53 PM
If it isn't live yet, why is it asking for pre-order codes?

Well i have just got into into it today, and my pre order code worked fine.

ElectroPuff
03-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Anyone here ordered through uplay and got a code yet then? If so was it emailed separately?

Stardust235
03-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Contacted support about it, will post the response when I have the answer.
Apparently it's only available in Ireland -- shame.

So, I have Pre-Ordered at GameStop In North America. I am a dedicated fan and I seem to have a problem with trying to locate the code. I can not find it on the receipt which bothers me there, but I dunno if there is a code on my Poster/Map that I got with the map on one side and the Todd McFlarlane artwork on the other. Can you try and help me understand a bit more about where the code would most likely be ? I would much appreciate it if you answered back too. Thank you if you do get this message and try to help me.
Also asked the support about this, it's on the map side of the poster at the bottom. It's probably not there though, as many other people's posters don't have it.

Undertaker96au
03-30-2013, 02:54 AM
Well i have just got into into it today, and my pre order code worked fine.

Where did you get the pre order code? Receipt, map, email?

MasterAssasin84
03-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Where did you get the pre order code? Receipt, map, email?

Well as i said i preordered mine online so my code came in a seperate email to the confirmation email ( it was instant )

Here is the email below i have copied and pasted it for you

You will notice i have put x's were the code is supposed to be i did that just for my security lol !!

Dear Customer,
Thank you for shopping at GAME.co.uk (http://game.co.uk/). This email confirms that your order has been processed and your Download order number 160231016 is ready.
If you have any questions about your order please contact our Customer Services team using the Online Contact Form (http://forums.ubi.com/x-msg://210/{contactUsURL}).

You can now enjoy: DL ACIV PREORDER MAP&DLC OF
Activation code: ABF-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

d4st4n96
03-30-2013, 01:09 PM
Yaaay, I can't get one... in Romania we don't have GameStop and so on... (-_-)

Stardust235
03-30-2013, 07:05 PM
Yaaay, I can't get one... in Romania we don't have GameStop and so on... (-_-)
You can preorder from uplay.

StirringHook14
03-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Apparently it's only available in Ireland -- shame.

Also asked the support about this, it's on the map side of the poster at the bottom. It's probably not there though, as many other people's posters don't have it.

Oh... So that means I probably won't be able to get into "The Watch" ? That's a bummer.. :\

Stardust235
03-30-2013, 11:28 PM
Oh... So that means I probably won't be able to get into "The Watch" ? That's a bummer.. :\
He said it's coming to other countries shortly however, so yeah.

StirringHook14
03-31-2013, 07:53 AM
He said it's coming to other countries shortly however, so yeah.

Well, thanks for the information. I guess I'll either have to wait or I won't get it at all.. But thanks very much! I'll try and find a way and get in. Some how lol.

Undertaker96au
03-31-2013, 10:00 AM
I got my code and access to the site yesterday.
I live in Australia and I preordered ACIV at EB Games (GameStop). I was handed a map over the counter. One side was the map, and the other side was the code and instructions on how to use it in various languages.

I took some photos/screenshots.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=537686662950378&set=a.241831072535940.75493.216352585083789&type=1&relevant_count=1
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575770_537776272941417_445573944_n.png
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/17899_537684042950640_1461712370_n.jpg

rrebe
03-31-2013, 10:08 AM
Anyone here ordered through uplay and got a code yet then? If so was it emailed separately?

I pre-ordered through Uplay but haven't received any codes yet. Hopefully I'll get mine soon :)

Artemisthemp
03-31-2013, 01:13 PM
I pre-ordered through Uplay but haven't received any codes yet. Hopefully I'll get mine soon :)
You ain't alone. I sitll wait also

lasha7716
03-31-2013, 01:23 PM
they are giving a code only for pre-ordering hard copies or on digital copies too(i'll pre-order DDE edition on steam when they'll make it available there so i hope i'll get my watch code)

bad_johnny_law
04-01-2013, 04:37 AM
I live in the US. I called my local Gamestop and the Gamestop corporate customer service number. Both had no idea what "The Watch" was and hadn't heard of it.

thefreeman28989
04-01-2013, 05:46 AM
I live in the US. I called my local Gamestop and the Gamestop corporate customer service number. Both had no idea what "The Watch" was and hadn't heard of it.

Great.. I was gonna call tomorrow (probably still will) but they probably won't have any idea what I'm talking about. :nonchalance:

Bastiaen
04-01-2013, 05:47 PM
I can't find my code anywhere. I preordered at gamestop. It's not on the receipt, it's not on the poster. Where do I get one?

thefreeman28989
04-01-2013, 08:22 PM
I can't find my code anywhere. I preordered at gamestop. It's not on the receipt, it's not on the poster. Where do I get one?

I called my gamestop and they had no idea what I was talking about. I'm guessing they'll hear about it soon and get in touch with me at some point lol or at least I hope

boonperm
04-02-2013, 07:33 PM
i will pre order it via Uplay.(even i live in Asia i can find the way,ha) i want to know if those who pre order with uplay get code yet?

rrebe
04-02-2013, 07:47 PM
i will pre order it via Uplay.(even i live in Asia i can find the way,ha) i want to know if those who pre order with uplay get code yet?

nope, not yet (pre-order from uplay)

Mr_Shade
04-02-2013, 07:50 PM
I called my gamestop and they had no idea what I was talking about. I'm guessing they'll hear about it soon and get in touch with me at some point lol or at least I hope
You should contact them - they may not have your contact details if you didn't order online.

Some stores now have the information /codes, according to other members I have spoken to, so worth checking - as long as your passing etc.

For others waiting on codes, it's the retailers job to supply them - if they are part of the pre-order incentive, so please contact them directly.

Stardust235
04-02-2013, 08:55 PM
I got my code and access to the site yesterday.
I live in Australia and I preordered ACIV at EB Games (GameStop). I was handed a map over the counter. One side was the map, and the other side was the code and instructions on how to use it in various languages.

I took some photos/screenshots.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=537686662950378&set=a.241831072535940.75493.216352585083789&type=1&relevant_count=1
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/575770_537776272941417_445573944_n.png
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/17899_537684042950640_1461712370_n.jpg
Hmm, that's strange... I got a much different poster.

boonperm
04-02-2013, 10:06 PM
the poster write "pride of the west indies". hmm...and that name is the name of the one of pre order bonus too.(if you pre order black chest edition) interesting.

Cornik22
04-03-2013, 12:29 PM
I preordered via UPlay and I still have no code for the Watch. Am I the only one?

ElectroPuff
04-03-2013, 03:15 PM
I preordered via UPlay and I still have no code for the Watch. Am I the only one?
Nah I still haven't had anything from them either. I sent a ticket to ubisoft support last Friday but alas I haven't had a reply yet :(

Ichrukia56
04-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Yep both of you are not alone I pre order from up lay as will as don't have one yet

YessMasster
04-04-2013, 04:25 PM
I didn't get "the watch" code either. I thought it would be sent after i placed preorder :(

JonahBo96
04-04-2013, 04:42 PM
Hello, i preordered the black chest edition with the watch on the internet, where can i find my code for the watch? Couse i cant find it inside the email

JonahBo96
04-04-2013, 05:42 PM
Wow alot of people have this problem xD Mabey you guys should give some more information of when you get it ?:O

s41reb0y
04-04-2013, 09:30 PM
Where can I find the code since I pre-ordered the game. I had pre-ordered mine from Gamestop

FearPazuzu
04-05-2013, 02:24 AM
I found my code in my order confirmation email from "Ubisoft.en​.au.cs@digi​talriver.co​m "
The code for me was my order number.

Cornik22
04-05-2013, 03:05 AM
Nope. I tried, but it didn`t work for me :(

Ichrukia56
04-05-2013, 06:03 AM
Yeah I try that as well did not work I might see about pre ordering the game at my local EB games if I don't receive a code in the next couple of days and then cancell the order once I get a code.

ElectroPuff
04-05-2013, 12:25 PM
I've sent two tickets into ubisoft and still haven't got a reply :-/ I've also tried my order number but no luck there :-/

savill81
04-05-2013, 12:56 PM
Nothing for me either, have tried my UPlay order No: and nothing, have checked through the email UPlay sent and no code, have viewed my online invoice and no code, oh well back to waiting.

Mr_Shade
04-05-2013, 12:58 PM
Hi - for ubishop / Uplay orders - please contact support for problems with codes - however support are updating the systems at present, so there maybe a short added delay.

I can only apologise for the inconvenience.

For other retailers - please contact them directly - since they will be responsible for codes.

Online orders, you should get a code emailed to you - this maybe after your initial order confirmation - please contact them for details.

For Highstreet [bricks and mortar] stores - you should be given a code when you pre-order, if you have pre-ordered already, before The Watch was announced - please contact them for details.

The above information is for retailers who are part of the promotion - if you have questions about if certain retailers are, please contact them directly.

pacmanate
04-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Is there a timeframe to sign up to The Watch? I want to pre order after I know the PS4 price haha.

Mr_Shade
04-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Is there a timeframe to sign up to The Watch? I want to pre order after I know the PS4 price haha.As far as I know, no - however retailers may run out of codes..

so, you take your chance on waiting - plus you may miss out on some content?

can you not pre-order now and swap the game over at a later date?

savill81
04-05-2013, 01:46 PM
Thanks Mr Shade, will contact Ubi.

rrebe
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Should we get the code in an email or by traditional mail? Because in my Uplay pre-order receipt it says that the item "The Watch" would have "packaged delivery"?

JonahBo96
04-05-2013, 05:08 PM
Appearently, the watch will be available at the end of the month

YessMasster
04-05-2013, 06:10 PM
I placed my preorder at ubisoft online store. I got confirmation email, but found no code in it. I tried using order number as the watch code but it said the number was incorrect. I tried contacting store's support, but could only contact Polish support and they did not know anything about the watch :(

ElectroPuff
04-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Just had a reply from John at ubisupport and apparently the watch codes for uplay preorders will be being dispatched soon which could mean anything really, but hopefully sooner rather than later :)

kizky
04-07-2013, 06:51 PM
Has anyone else pre-ordered thiers from Amazon? I Pre-ordered the Skull Edition from there that said it would have a code for the watch but havent had anything from them

CalKlein
04-07-2013, 08:22 PM
Has anyone else paid for the watch?? I've just noticed on my receipt i've paid 7.99 for it already, does this mean it will arrive with the game?

Ichrukia56
04-08-2013, 05:04 AM
Yes i order my from up lay and I paid for the watch as well I still have not receive my code yet and have yet to hear back from uibsupport on the two tickets I sent to them about the code.

Biomedical-Fire
04-08-2013, 05:52 AM
As of right now, GameStop in North America knows nothing about "The Watch" at this time. So whether or not if we'll be able to get it here or not, is unclear at the time of my post.

montagemik
04-08-2013, 08:14 AM
Yes i order my from up lay and I paid for the watch as well I still have not receive my code yet and have yet to hear back from uibsupport on the two tickets I sent to them about the code.

Can they take payment for 'the watch' / product without providing a date of arrival for your access code ? .....................

This doesn't sound like access to a site for pre-order customers / or dedicated fans - it sounds more like 'forum membership fee' disguised as a pre-order 'GIFT' .
So i'm wondering , will 'the Assassin's Network' Die & be replaced by the Watch when AC4 releases ?

ElectroPuff
04-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Yeah I noticed that. Got charged £7.99 for the watch but that £7.99 was then taken of the price of the black chest so swings and roundabouts really. I had a reply from ubisoft support on one of my tickets and they sip aid uplay preorder codes will be sent soon. Wondering if that applies to all online preorders as well?

montagemik
04-08-2013, 09:55 AM
I think GAME online issue their codes immediately ........ Why Ubisoft aren't the 1st to issue these codes is anyone's guess .

harbour29
04-08-2013, 01:15 PM
I ordered in ushop. So, where can I find my pre-code?
I tried my order no. But failed. it's not my ubi order No.

Product Name: Assassin’s Creed® IV Black Flag™ - The Watch
Platform: Miscellaneous Item (Pre-Ordered)
pre-ordered release date: Thu Oct 31 00:00:00 CDT 2013
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $10.86

That's what shows in my e-invoice.
Is it joking? Does it mean I can't get my THE WATCH CODE until 31 Oct, with my Black Chest?

I saw someone said he got code from EB Games stuff when he pre-ordered AC4. But for those who orders online have to wait over half year to access THE WATCH?!

Mr_Shade
04-08-2013, 01:17 PM
I ordered in ushop. So, where can I find my pre-code?
I tried my order no. But failed. it's not my ubi order No.
Please read above.

Appears Uplay orders - codes will be sent out shortly - if you have questions - please contact support.

for other retailers - please contact them directly.

harbour29
04-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Please read above.

Appears Uplay orders - codes will be sent out shortly - if you have questions - please contact support.

for other retailers - please contact them directly.

Thanks

Wrote a message to support in MY QUESTION before, but got nothing.
Maybe only thing I can do is to wait.

Krayus Korianis
04-08-2013, 07:09 PM
As of right now, GameStop in North America knows nothing about "The Watch" at this time. So whether or not if we'll be able to get it here or not, is unclear at the time of my post.

That kind of thing angers me... If it's for the UK and European/Asian countries, why not just state it is.

I got my Black Flag map from Gamestop today... NO CODE ON IT.

I just also received this in an email from GameStop:

"Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. The site you linked is actually for Great Britain, not America. We have not received any word from Ubisoft on pre order codes for "The Watch." Again, we apologize."

How about telling us it's for only Great Britain and the European nations instead of leading people on huh?

ElectroPuff
04-09-2013, 12:14 AM
That kind of thing angers me... If it's for the UK and European/Asian countries, why not just state it is.

I got my Black Flag map from Gamestop today... NO CODE ON IT.

I just also received this in an email from GameStop:

"Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused. The site you linked is actually for Great Britain, not America. We have not received any word from Ubisoft on pre order codes for "The Watch." Again, we apologize."

How about telling us it's for only Great Britain and the European nations instead of leading people on huh?

hopefully that's just because American editions haven't been announced yet? And therefore the watch which is a preorder bonus doesn't technically exist for you guys......yet

Krayus Korianis
04-09-2013, 01:04 AM
hopefully that's just because American editions haven't been announced yet? And therefore the watch which is a preorder bonus doesn't technically exist for you guys......yet
Honestly, I might be done after this game... lol.

bad_johnny_law
04-09-2013, 03:26 AM
I've heard from people that have access to The Watch that there's nothing there worth getting upset about missing. I'm in the US. I recommend we all cool our jets until NA collectors editions are announced.

YessMasster
04-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Well, I'm from Poland, not NA and preordered at ubistore and I didn't get the code either. I contacted support, but they also said they knew nothing about the watch. That's even more disappointing :(

ElectroPuff
04-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Honestly, I might be done after this game... lol.

:eek: Heathen!!!! ��

montagemik
04-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Well i activated my 'Watch' account this afternoon .

Pre ordered PS3 Buccaneer 'Game' edition .............. from game.co.uk .
Pride of the West indies DLC + Map activation code arrived instantly with pre-order confirmation e-mail.

I intend to order the Edward twin pistol figurine from Ubi-shop ................ but i'll wait until they announce full PS4 editions / content .

ElectroPuff
04-09-2013, 07:22 PM
Can't believe uplay haven't sent codes out yet. It's their game! :P

Artemisthemp
04-09-2013, 08:37 PM
Well i activated my 'Watch' account this afternoon .

Pre ordered PS3 Buccaneer 'Game' edition .............. from game.co.uk .
Pride of the West indies DLC + Map activation code arrived instantly with pre-order confirmation e-mail.

I intend to order the Edward twin pistol figurine from Ubi-shop ................ but i'll wait until they announce full PS4 editions / content .
Well Black Chest Edition is available to Pre ordre for PS4.

According to Ubisoft Support should the The Watch code begin to be send out to buyer in Mid April, which means this or next week

montagemik
04-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Well Black Chest Edition is available to Pre ordre for PS4.

According to Ubisoft Support should the The Watch code begin to be send out to buyer in Mid April, which means this or next week

Like i said - i'll wait until full ps4 editions & content are announced ............... Without even a confirmed date for next gen - Extra content & DLC advertised could change for PS4. (hopefully)

As i've now ordered AC4 Buccaneer PS3 with it's collectables .......... the 'Extra' content of the current PS4 Black chest edition doesn't justify another £120 + game purchase for me - I'd only be getting the benefit of the PS4 DLC mini missions & costumes for that £120 .

kizky
04-10-2013, 02:48 PM
I hadnt recieved my code for the watch so got in touch with amazon yesyterday who told me they normally send then out within 48 hours of pre-ordering the game and there had been a delay with mine but had been done that morning, today I got the code and im now signed up for the watch :-)

harbour29
04-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Hey guys
I got reply from support, finally.

"We expect The Watch codes to be sent mid April. As you have ordered a physical edition of the game, you will receive your code as a physical delivery. We do not have an exact date on which the Watch will be released but you will receive a notification email when it is dispatched"

Due to boxed shipping for my order, my code will be send by the card, or map, whatever, I saw it once someone else showed to me before.

If there is somebody like me ordered an physical edition, what you can do is only waiting. Wait ubi mails you the code for the watch.

BUT, nobody will know when I can receive it. Hope it won't cost too long time. I even have no idea where it's sent from, UK or Australia. I'm in Australia BTW.

I think THE WATCH looks like a test forum. And Ubisoft is really not ready for this.
Hope everything will be better later.
Why does it can be send as digital code? I've wondered this for 2 weeks after my order.

Sn1p3r-28
04-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Wow, they're really going to send everyone who orders a physical copy a code in the mail?

Seems a bit stupid really when they could simply email the code.

I'm not complaining though if it means we get a map with the code on it or something.

montagemik
04-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Wow, they're really going to send everyone who orders a physical copy a code in the mail?

Seems a bit stupid really when they could simply email the code.

I'm not complaining though if it means we get a map with the code on it or something.

I ordered a physical copy Buccaneer edition from Game.co.uk - received an e-mail instantly with the WATCH activation code
(this also came with a link to an ingame map available at launch & Digital Map to download now)

So ubisoft taking any longer makes little sense to me.

ElectroPuff
04-11-2013, 09:58 PM
Hey guys
I got reply from support, finally.

"We expect The Watch codes to be sent mid April. As you have ordered a physical edition of the game, you will receive your code as a physical delivery. We do not have an exact date on which the Watch will be released but you will receive a notification email when it is dispatched"

Due to boxed shipping for my order, my code will be send by the card, or map, whatever, I saw it once someone else showed to me before.

If there is somebody like me ordered an physical edition, what you can do is only waiting. Wait ubi mails you the code for the watch.

BUT, nobody will know when I can receive it. Hope it won't cost too long time. I even have no idea where it's sent from, UK or Australia. I'm in Australia BTW.

I think THE WATCH looks like a test forum. And Ubisoft is really not ready for this.
Hope everything will be better later.
Why does it can be send as digital code? I've wondered this for 2 weeks after my order.

i just can't see that being right, I can't see them sending out a physical letter when they it's quicker, easier and more cost efficient to send an email and like someone else said they got their code straight away. Just seems like they've sent that to keep you happy. Unless they are sending us the preorder poster too in which case, as you were ubisoft :)

DeafAtheist
04-12-2013, 09:02 AM
I just pre-ordered the other day from Gamestop. Don't see any code on my receipt.

Krayus Korianis
04-12-2013, 11:07 AM
I just pre-ordered the other day from Gamestop. Don't see any code on my receipt.
I know this feeling. I don't think it's open to the US/NA regions. Only the European regions... Which kind of disgusts me.

I also picked up my map from GameStop and it didn't have a code on it or anything at all. Also never received an email with the code, and GameStop didn't know about this whole "The Watch" thing...

montagemik
04-12-2013, 11:38 AM
I know this feeling. I don't think it's open to the US/NA regions. Only the European regions... Which kind of disgusts me.

I also picked up my map from GameStop and it didn't have a code on it or anything at all. Also never received an email with the code, and GameStop didn't know about this whole "The Watch" thing...

Chances are if you've pre-ordered it in a retail store Before Ubisoft announced the UBISHOP editions for your country or even the WATCH itself - Then it's unlikely Gamestop retail outlets would know about this promotion just yet.

GAME.co.uk online include an exclusive treasure location as DLC & i got a digital map (pride of west indies) .......
so the code i received to activate this DLC & map also activated the watch.

Could be as you've ordered the Gamestop 'standard edition' - you're activation code for the watch will be with your 'Black Island' DLC in the box.
( your black island DLC code that will be with the game probably IS the watch activation code actually )

RUMOUR CONTROL
04-12-2013, 12:59 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to redeem multiple codes for The Watch. I've pre ordered at both Game and Amazon.co.uk and have got the codes form both. However once i redeemed the code from Game i can't get back to the webpage where you input the code as it just automatically puts you through to the main website. I tried ubisoft support but so far they've just said to contact the retailer, who have nothing to do with it. I wouldn't be too bothered if it was just the access to the Watch that was provided but as they've tied the pre order content to them i want to make sure i get both. Irrational managed it with the Bioshock Infinite Industrial Revolution website so surely Ubisoft can.
I greatly appreciate any help and i suspect there are other fans out there that plan on multiple pre orders that will also run into the same issue.

Krayus Korianis
04-12-2013, 01:42 PM
Chances are if you've pre-ordered it in a retail store Before Ubisoft announced the UBISHOP editions for your country or even the WATCH itself - Then it's unlikely Gamestop retail outlets would know about this promotion just yet.

GAME.co.uk online include an exclusive treasure location as DLC & i got a digital map (pride of west indies) .......
so the code i received to activate this DLC & map also activated the watch.

Could be as you've ordered the Gamestop 'standard edition' - you're activation code for the watch will be with your 'Black Island' DLC in the box.
( your black island DLC code that will be with the game probably IS the watch activation code actually )

They know nothing of it at this point in time either way. So that point is moot.

I won't know if it's the code until the game is released and it's shipped to me. I also pre-ordered the GameStop Edition of AC IV.

pacmanate
04-12-2013, 02:27 PM
Is there a cut of date for pre ordering?

Mr_Shade
04-12-2013, 02:28 PM
Is there a cut of date for pre ordering?
The release date?

retailers may also run out of codes - however that depends on how many they have - and I have no idea ;)

pacmanate
04-12-2013, 02:31 PM
The release date?

retailers may also run out of codes - however that depends on how many they have - and I have no idea ;)

Well thing Is I want this for the PS4, but I don't know the PS4 price yet so Im not 100% confident in preordering for a console I might possibly not own

Mr_Shade
04-12-2013, 02:41 PM
Well thing Is I want this for the PS4, but I don't know the PS4 price yet so Im not 100% confident in preordering for a console I might possibly not own
Game etc - do not change for pre-ordering?

Or if you have to pay a small deposit - you could ask them IF you can swap the order over - should you not want that version? - most stores are happy to do this.

Just options.

pacmanate
04-12-2013, 02:49 PM
Game etc - do not change for pre-ordering?

Or if you have to pay a small deposit - you could ask them IF you can swap the order over - should you not want that version? - most stores are happy to do this.

Just options.

No no, I mean I want a PS4 Console. But I don't know the price so I don't know If I am buying one. And I don't want to pre order the PS4 edition from Ubishop and find out Im not getting a PS4.

montagemik
04-12-2013, 05:50 PM
No no, I mean I want a PS4 Console. But I don't know the price so I don't know If I am buying one. And I don't want to pre order the PS4 edition from Ubishop and find out Im not getting a PS4.

PS4 Console - £400 / £800 (uk) ...................my complete guess of course.
I'd like just the game with ALL pre-order DLC on launch day for PS4 , (doubt i'll be given that option at all though) -
I already ordered Buccaneer collector's for PS3 , so another £120 for PS4 Black Chest makes little sense .

i'll wait till we have a confirmed release before ordering a PS4 game , & i would've thought the next gen editions would contain something extra for DLC at least .

DirectorMathias
04-14-2013, 06:53 PM
Mr. Shade

I can not pay for The Black Chest Edition, when I try to order. Is it because they are sold out???

cell01
04-15-2013, 01:17 AM
I have pre-ordered the black chest edition on ubishop but I have not gotten the code do I have to wait near the release date?

Biomedical-Fire
04-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Does anyone know if GameStop is giving out "The Watch" codes here in NA?

montagemik
04-15-2013, 07:51 AM
Does anyone know if GameStop is giving out "The Watch" codes here in NA?

You could always Check with 'Gamestop.com' for info / details about any 'gamestop exclusive' AC4 Pre-order codes they are offering .
Or you could wait until Ubisoft actually announces 'Collectors editions' for NA .

'THE WATCH' codes - The codes needed to activate the WATCH are the DLC codes for extra content . (most included inside the game box upon release)

IF Gamestop (at present or at a later date ) offer something extra or exclusive to their edition & you order from Gamestop online store, You MAY receive a DLC code via e-mail. (they only sell standard gamestop edition so far - No collectors editions )

Some EB stores around the world & GAME.co.uk had 'exclusive' HAVANA treasure location as their exclusive content ...................... Not a standard DLC mission with a costume/weapons like Black island DLC.
Because these small DLC treasures aren't the standard Main DLC packs - The codes for these come directly from EB games & GAME.co.uk via e-mail.
This is how some have the access code for the Watch at the moment .

Artemisthemp
04-15-2013, 10:52 AM
I have pre-ordered the black chest edition on ubishop but I have not gotten the code do I have to wait near the release date?
According to a mail I got from the support would the codes be send out in Middle of April, which means this week

montagemik
04-15-2013, 01:28 PM
According to a mail I got from the support would the codes be send out in Middle of April, which means this week

Must be true then :rolleyes:

Mr_Shade
04-15-2013, 04:35 PM
I have asked about the current availability of the codes:

Presently The Watch is only available in certain EMEA regions.

This may change, however currently the above is the current position.

ElectroPuff
04-15-2013, 09:21 PM
I have asked about the current availability of the codes:

Presently The Watch is only available in certain EMEA regions.

This may change, however currently the above is the current position.

hey shade what does that mean? I ordered the black chest (uk) and the watch appears on my invoice. Do we just have to wait until it gets released in our country then for the code? :)

montagemik
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
hey shade what does that mean? I ordered the black chest (uk) and the watch appears on my invoice. Do we just have to wait until it gets released in our country then for the code? :)

Yeah probably - just have to wait .
Black chest DLC is all included in the Black chest box i think ..............so your DLC / Activation code will probably be one of those DLC codes.

I only have MY Watch activation code already because i ordered Buccaneer 'GAME' exclusive edition from Game.uk online -
which came with a seperate DLC & map code , not mentioned in the 4 standard Black Chest DLC packs , or the Ubisoft Buccaneer edition .

Seems retail exclusives get you earlier access than Ubishop offers ................But the 'WATCH' site isn't active until launch day anyway.

rrebe
04-16-2013, 07:49 PM

Yea I got the same answer from Ubi support.
I guess now, good people, we wait...

Mr_Shade
04-16-2013, 08:56 PM
If you live in the UK - which it appears you do, you have access to the watch - since it's one of the EMEA regions with it - it's also on the site /invoice :)

Codes will be sent out when they start emailing - I don't have a date, however if you contact support - they may be able to tell you more information.

ElectroPuff
04-16-2013, 09:28 PM
If you live in the UK - which it appears you do, you have access to the watch - since it's one of the EMEA regions with it - it's also on the site /invoice :)

Codes will be sent out when they start emailing - I don't have a date, however if you contact support - they may be able to tell you more information.

Awesomes, cheers man, and now we play the waiting game......

Dag_B
04-16-2013, 11:52 PM
But the 'WATCH' site isn't active until launch day anyway.
When is the launch day of the watch? I thought it already launched?

Mr_Shade, do you know whether Uplay sends emails or via "real" mail?
When I ordered is said that it "will be shipped" but I guess it'll be just an email? :confused:

montagemik
04-17-2013, 12:43 AM
When is the launch day of the watch? I thought it already launched?

Mr_Shade, do you know whether Uplay sends emails or via "real" mail?
When I ordered is said that it "will be shipped" but I guess it'll be just an email? :confused:

I believe 'The Watch' site goes live ( where we can actually post & upload content) on AC4: BF Launch day = Nov 1st ( that's the launch day i was reffering to )
There's nothing happening there at the moment , So nobody is missing out on anything right now.

ElectroPuff
04-19-2013, 04:17 PM
Just received this from ubisupport:
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Uplay Shop Customer Service.

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)
Your 'The Watch' code should be sent to you as a physical product sometime in the near future.
If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Uplay Shop Customer Service.

:) maybe we will get the physical map? :)

kriegerdesgottes
04-19-2013, 05:08 PM
Same here. I'm from the U.S. and the guy at Gamestop had never heard of a code. He said they are usually given codes and they had not received any such thing. Then he reprinted my recite out again and there is no code.

montagemik
04-19-2013, 05:30 PM
Same here. I'm from the U.S. and the guy at Gamestop had never heard of a code. He said they are usually given codes and they had not received any such thing. Then he reprinted my recite out again and there is no code.

As far as we know it's only EMEA areas at the moment .

Dag_B
04-20-2013, 12:55 AM
Hello,

In order to respond to this email, please update this incident (Please do not create a new incident)
Your 'The Watch' code should be sent to you as a physical product sometime in the near future.
If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Kind Regards,

That would be so cool. :3

poptartz20
04-20-2013, 09:13 AM
Ahhh... so no word on what North America is getting yet... how lame. : /

Fe4rlessChicken
04-23-2013, 11:16 PM
Hey guys, I haven't got my code for The Watch yet and i pre-ordered the Black Chest edition on friday, could someone tell me how to get it.

ElectroPuff
04-24-2013, 12:05 AM
Hey guys, I haven't got my code for The Watch yet and i pre-ordered the Black Chest edition on friday, could someone tell me how to get it.

you wait......then wait...... Then wait some more, so far I can only speak from an answer I've got and that is that apparently you'll get a physical package through the post and its assumed that this includes a physical map poster along with the watch code. No idea when these will start going out ATM though sorry

Cpt_Yanni
04-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Hello,

Kind Regards,

I got almost the same message from Uplay Belgium... :). It stated that I should get my code this month or in the first weeks of next month.

waynedavies89
04-24-2013, 09:19 AM
Dont worry guys you will get on soon. The site isnt full running anyway, but i will say it looks nice :rolleyes:

pirate1802
04-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Dont worry guys you will get on soon. The site isnt full running anyway, but i will say it looks nice :rolleyes:

Checked your video last night. It was cool. :D

waynedavies89
04-24-2013, 04:09 PM
Checked your video last night. It was cool. :D

Cheers man :D

shadowman072890
04-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Anyone know where to find the code on the Map we got from GameStop for The Watch?

ElectroPuff
04-26-2013, 01:04 PM
Trailer for the watch for anyone who hasn't seen it http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WdQl6k8SBOU

montagemik
04-26-2013, 01:10 PM
'The Watch' ................................. I Enter my account details - Then it asks for Activation code - given with the MAP . But it constantly says INCORRECT CODE - TRY AGAIN.
Mmmm Seems UBI Screwed up again , Because i already 'Activated' my DLC map & code when i registered on the Watch APRIL 9TH http://static5.cdn.ubi.com/u/ubiforums/20120411.419/images/smilies/confused.png.................
Now on Apr 26th - i have no way to access 'The Watch' .

antony X1000
04-26-2013, 01:29 PM
So has anyone received a code from Game.co.uk yet? I ordered weeks ago, but haven't got anything yet. I'm assuming I should be expecting an email, and not a physical code like from Uplay?

AntiChrist7
04-26-2013, 01:38 PM
what about ubishop? it isnt mentioned in the video. nor do i see a code with my pre-order

Stylon
04-26-2013, 02:14 PM
So has anyone received a code from Game.co.uk yet? I ordered weeks ago, but haven't got anything yet. I'm assuming I should be expecting an email, and not a physical code like from Uplay?

I'd like to know this too - I've pre-ordered the Skull edition from Game (online) but have not received any code...

montagemik
04-26-2013, 03:31 PM
I'd like to know this too - I've pre-ordered the Skull edition from Game (online) but have not received any code...

I'd re-check your inbox or Spam box for GAME online pre-order codes .

I Pre-ordered Buccaneer PS3 on April 9th .........received my pre-order confirmation e-mail & DLC activation codes e-mail 50 secs later .
So i know Game.co.uk are definately sending codes out via e-mail already . (maybe contact GAME )

antony X1000
04-26-2013, 03:49 PM
I'd re-check your inbox or Spam box for GAME online pre-order codes .

I Pre-ordered Buccaneer PS3 on April 9th .........received my pre-order confirmation e-mail & DLC activation codes e-mail 50 secs later .
So i know Game.co.uk are definately sending codes out via e-mail already . (maybe contact GAME ) Did the code come in a separate email to the order confirmation? I ordered the Skull Edition on the 10th of April, and got confirmation of my order within seconds, but I can't find a code of any kind.

EDIT: Should have re-read that post before replying. I suppose I'll contact GAME about this.

Mr_Shade
04-26-2013, 04:29 PM
I would.

Retailers are responsible for sending out codes - so please make sure you get one, if the retailer is part of the promotion!

Some information about The Watch - some handy URlL's to remember ;)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/767193-Welcome-to-The-Watch-a-guide

Stylon
04-26-2013, 04:58 PM
Did the code come in a separate email to the order confirmation? I ordered the Skull Edition on the 10th of April, and got confirmation of my order within seconds, but I can't find a code of any kind.

EDIT: Should have re-read that post before replying. I suppose I'll contact GAME about this.

Yes I received both an order confirmation and a pre-order confirmation email straight after ordering but nothing with a code, not even in my spam folder... I'll wait until Monday and if I've still not received it I'll contact customer services.

Mugiwara_no_clad
04-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Like AntiChrist7
what about ubishop? I ordered AC IV:BF back in march, there was no code with my pre-order and i haven't receive any mail

TrustyBadger
04-26-2013, 10:02 PM
At risk of repetition, same here - no 'code' with my Ubishop preorder though it explicitly states I'm paying for the privilege! Arr!

Edit: caught up with the thread - clearly these codes haven't been sent out to Ubishop customers yet but at least they seem to be aware of it?

Irish ruler796
04-26-2013, 11:39 PM
I checked my order today on the ubishop website and it says I have the watch pre-ordered as a box shipment? I've had no e-mail with a code though

AntiChrist7
04-27-2013, 07:46 AM
I would.

Retailers are responsible for sending out codes - so please make sure you get one, if the retailer is part of the promotion!

What about Ubishop themselves? Ive got a mail where the watch is mentioned seperatly (black chest editon), with the price of 8,26€. Yet no code. no not in my spam box either. ordered it a month ago

Mr. Shade, i really think you're a good moderator, but this is seriously getting on my tits. First there was the ACinitiates stuff which locked out people who wanted to join, then i had problems with the redemption dlc for my season pass (causing me to have it 3 days after everybody else), and now this again. This is turning into EA service standards.

Ive ordered something, and if i dont get it, thats consumer fraud, its that simple really

montagemik
04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Did the code come in a separate email to the order confirmation? I ordered the Skull Edition on the 10th of April, and got confirmation of my order within seconds, but I can't find a code of any kind.

Yes Antony the DLC Activation code should be in a separate e-mail . You should've received 3 e-mails from Game.uk .
# 1 'GAME : Pre-order Confirmation '
# 2 " GAME: Your Download Order 'XXXXXXXXX' Is Ready! "
# 3 'GAME : Order Confirmation'

So contacting Game ASAP is advised.

hatfierc
04-27-2013, 08:10 AM
Pre-ordered it at GameStop today, got my map, but I'm not seeing a code on either the receipt or map.

montagemik
04-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Pre-ordered it at GameStop today, got my map, but I'm not seeing a code on either the receipt or map.

Offer NOT currently available to USA - So you're not gonna find a 'WATCH' code from Gamestop .
Always worth checking what IS offered with your game title Before pre-ordering - & it seems you didn't . .

Gamestop do have an online site in USA , Which mentions NO such offers regards the watch.

hatfierc
04-27-2013, 08:40 AM
Actually I did research before pre-ordering. That is why I purchased it at Gamestop instead of my place of employment. That was merely my way of finding out if it was availiable in the US (the fact that it's not here is saddening, but that's on Ubisoft). Forgive me for not just saying that outright; it may have something to do with it being 3am here. Also, thanks for being snarky instead of just replying with class.

montagemik
04-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Actually I did research before pre-ordering. That is why I purchased it at Gamestop instead of my place of employment. That was merely my way of finding out if it was availiable in the US (the fact that it's not here is saddening, but that's on Ubisoft). Forgive me for not just saying that outright; it may have something to do with it being 3am here. Also, thanks for being snarky instead of just replying with class.

If you researched it before pre-ordering - WHY ask where your code is or if it's available in USA ??
I'm fully aware USA don't have 'the Watch' codes & i'm in the UK , maybe your research technique is flawed .

TotalKore
04-27-2013, 11:01 AM
Hoping that the ubishop codes will be sent out soon. Watched the "the watch" trailer last night. Seems pretty cool. And why can't i help but chuckle just a little bit when i see that just for once we europeans finally get something that americans don't (or hopefully for the US later). Don't get me wrong, i feel bad for you guys, but usually it's the other way around.

AntiChrist7
04-28-2013, 12:46 PM
could Ubisoft at least say something about the the watch keys for ubishop buyers?

TotalKore
04-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Some other posters contacted ubi and got a reply that the ubicodes should be sent in physical mail in the next few weeks.

AntiChrist7
04-29-2013, 09:48 AM
Some other posters contacted ubi and got a reply that the ubicodes should be sent in physical mail in the next few weeks.

Ok thats at least something. still, if i dont receive it in the next two weeks, ill contact them myself. Its a mess though, they should have forseen this

montagemik
04-29-2013, 09:56 AM
Ok thats at least something. still, if i dont receive it in the next two weeks, ill contact them myself. Its a mess though, they should have forseen this

It's Ubisoft distribution - You guys who ordered from them should've foreseen this .

AntiChrist7
04-29-2013, 11:18 AM
It's Ubisoft distribution - You guys who ordered from them should've foreseen this .

Its the official shop from the published, so its not that abnormal to order from there.

Also, when i pre-ordered AC3 when it was announced, i basicly got the season pass for almost nothing (cause it was announced later). Whole edition was 70@. Season pass alone is 30, and then there is the collector stuff like the notebook and the soundtrack.

So yes, excuse me when i like to order from there

Artemisthemp
04-30-2013, 10:23 AM

Your The Watch code should be sent out to you sometime soon, shipped as a physical item.
So guess we can only wait and well November 1 is long way yet

Jason_McEvoy
04-30-2013, 01:13 PM
I pre ordered ACIV Black Flag from Game in UK and haven't received any code for this VIP app and when I contacted them about it was told they knew nothing about it and where did I see it so I sent them the official link with their logo on page and was told they aren't responsible for other web sites anybody here receive code from Game UK

pacmanate
04-30-2013, 01:16 PM
I pre ordered ACIV Black Flag from Game in UK and haven't received any code for this VIP app and when I contacted them about it was told they knew nothing about it and where did I see it so I sent them the official link with their logo on page and was told they aren't responsible for other web sites anybody here receive code from Game UK

I would contact Ubisoft Support and tell them what you just told us. Hopefully then they can inform Game HQ and relay what needs to be done to all the UK stores.

montagemik
04-30-2013, 02:36 PM

You pre-ordered from GAME - your order contract is with GAME , Not Ubisoft .
The instant you tell game this offer is mentioned on a website other than theirs - you'll be given the standard response "" Not our problem - Not our statements" .

I suggest you contact GAME.CO.UK again with This link below stating this 'Bonus Offer' ...................
http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-exclusive-special-edition-216291 From game.co. uk website .

This clearly states customers who already pre-ordered will receive a code too. & limited offer while stocks last.

While Ubisoft state the offer in uk is Exclusive to Retailers - GAME & Amazon.co.uk

I DO NOT Know if this offer is for ALL 'Game retail outlets' (a Store on the highstreet) or if exclusive to GAME.co.uk ( Online retail )

GAME.co.uk online Are sending DLC Watch codes to online pre-order customers (i got mine April 9th seconds after ordering)

antony X1000
04-30-2013, 02:51 PM
It looks like GAME.co.uk have probably run out of codes at this point. I pre-ordered on the 10th, and didn't receive one. After contacting them today they first claimed they didn't know anything about the codes, then said that they haven't been sent any codes from Ubisoft yet:
Unfortunately we have not yet received a copy of the codes from the publisher, as soon as we have these we will be able to email these out. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

montagemik
04-30-2013, 03:00 PM
It looks like GAME.co.uk have probably run out of codes at this point. I pre-ordered on the 10th, and didn't receive one. After contacting them today they first claimed they didn't know anything about the codes, then said that they haven't been sent any codes from Ubisoft yet:

They're clearly LYING to you Antony - or you missed an e-maill in your inbox / Spam-box.
GAME have been issueing codes weeks before ubisoft & the offer is still advertised today ...............stating your codes are sent via e-mails with your order.

another friend ordered theirs April 22nd & got their code seconds later via e-mail.

You should've received 3 e-mails with your pre-order
# 2 " GAME: Your Download Order 'XXXXXXXXX' Is Ready! " ..................................... This has your Watch activation code in .

antony X1000
04-30-2013, 03:09 PM
They're clearly LYING to you Antony - or you missed an e-maill in your inbox / Spam-box.
GAME have been issueing codes weeks before ubisoft & the offer is still advertised today ...............stating your codes are sent via e-mails with your order.

another friend ordered theirs April 22nd & got their code seconds later via e-mail.

You should've received 3 e-mails with your pre-order
# 2 " GAME: Your Download Order 'XXXXXXXXX' Is Ready! " ..................................... This has your Watch activation code in .
Really? I got the pre-order and order confirmation emails, but not The Watch code. I've checked my spam folder plenty of times. I know the offer is still there, because I pointed it out to the support worker. I don't get why I haven't received a code.

The person I talked to on support was maybe just confused. I'll contact them again at some point to see if I get a different response.

Jason_McEvoy
04-30-2013, 04:57 PM
You pre-ordered from GAME - your order contract is with GAME , Not Ubisoft .
The instant you tell game this offer is mentioned on a website other than theirs - you'll be given the standard response "" Not our problem - Not our statements" .

I suggest you contact GAME.CO.UK again with This link below stating this 'Bonus Offer' ...................
http://www.game.co.uk/en/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-exclusive-special-edition-216291 From game.co. uk website .

This clearly states customers who already pre-ordered will receive a code too. & limited offer while stocks last.

While Ubisoft state the offer in uk is Exclusive to Retailers - GAME & Amazon.co.uk

I DO NOT Know if this offer is for ALL 'Game retail outlets' (a Store on the highstreet) or if exclusive to GAME.co.uk ( Online retail )

GAME.co.uk online Are sending DLC Watch codes to online pre-order customers (i got mine April 9th seconds after ordering)

Thanks I have contacted them again see what they say now :)

Jason_McEvoy
04-30-2013, 05:14 PM
This is response I received
"Thank you for your email.

We have the pre-order bonus of the in game treasure map pack but nothing related to "the watch" . These should be distributed via email to those who have preordered Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, if you did not receive one it is likely you will be email one in due course close to release but we cannot issue replacements as we have not received spare codes."
So looks like im not going to receive a code :(

Assassin_Banana
04-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Too bad AC4 is not available to pre-order on Steam store :(. If it was, I would have bought the game ages ago. I guess my templar parrot will have to wait for his crackers :P

montagemik
04-30-2013, 09:28 PM
This is response I received
"Thank you for your email.

We have the pre-order bonus of the in game treasure map pack but nothing related to "the watch" . These should be distributed via email to those who have preordered Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag, if you did not receive one it is likely you will be email one in due course close to release but we cannot issue replacements as we have not received spare codes."
So looks like im not going to receive a code :(

The pre-order bonus 'in game' treasure map code that GAME mention IS the DLC activation code people use to Access 'The Watch'. it's directly related.

ElectroPuff
05-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Received an email from ubistore today. My treasure map plus the watch code has been shipped today :)

antony X1000
05-03-2013, 07:16 PM
I just got my code from GAME now. Almost a month late, but better late than never I suppose.

montagemik
05-03-2013, 08:28 PM
I just got my code from GAME now. Almost a month late, but better late than never I suppose.

Glad you got it at last - I knew GAME were still issuing PS3 & X360 codes though .

I just ordered PS4 Black chest from Ubishop ............... @ 8 p.m - Paypal payment confirmation & receipt received @ 8:03 pm .

Still waiting for ANY order confirmation or acknowledgement from Ubisoft themselves though still @ 8:26 pm ........... SLOW MUCH ??
(compared to a 50 second order / payment & code receipt @ GAME)

savill81
05-03-2013, 09:04 PM
Glad you got it at last - I knew GAME were still issuing PS3 & X360 codes though .

I just ordered PS4 Black chest from Ubishop ............... @ 8 p.m - Paypal payment confirmation & receipt received @ 8:03 pm .

Still waiting for ANY order confirmation or acknowledgement from Ubisoft themselves though still @ 8:26 pm ........... SLOW MUCH ??
(compared to a 50 second order / payment & code receipt @ GAME)

I preordered my ps4 black chest edition on the first day it was available and I still don't have my code, about to send Ubisoft an email, I'll let you know how I get on.

Edit; just checked my account and have checked my order and it has changed to 'order in process. And they have changed the preorder bonus to mention the flag and watch code which it didn't mention before. So it looks like mine will be posted soon.

montagemik
05-03-2013, 09:33 PM
I preordered my ps4 black chest edition on the first day it was available and I still don't have my code, about to send Ubisoft an email, I'll let you know how I get on.

Edit; just checked my account and have checked my order and it has changed to 'order in process. And they have changed the preorder bonus to mention the flag and watch code which it didn't mention before. So it looks like mine will be posted soon.

I was asking about BASIC order confirmation from Ubishop - not the watch code .
I made my payment - i shouldn't have to wait over 1 & half hours for basic order confirmation .................SHOULD I ??

AntiChrist7
05-03-2013, 10:35 PM
processing is always a bit slow. last time i ordered something, it threw me back to the start page when i went for confirm.

My order is still in "placed"

savill81
05-03-2013, 10:51 PM
I was asking about BASIC order confirmation from Ubishop - not the watch code .
I made my payment - i shouldn't have to wait over 1 & half hours for basic order confirmation .................SHOULD I ??

No, but unfortunately it's something everybody goes through when you order from Ubisoft, you should have seen the mess they made of AC3 order.

montagemik
05-03-2013, 10:54 PM
processing is always a bit slow. last time i ordered something, it threw me back to the start page when i went for confirm.

My order is still in "placed"

It's a total farce - I can't even submit a question to support about this .............Support has no option / category for PS4 platform or products related questions = Very helpful UBI .
(Mention PS3 instead & we get the wrong answers & info )

robinthefactory
05-04-2013, 03:38 PM
I know this has probably been said before, but where the hell is Gamestop doing with the codes? I've pre-ordered the first day you were able to and still haven't got anything, it's beginning to get really annoying.

Dag_B
05-04-2013, 06:46 PM
GameStop USA do not have any codes as The Watch hasn't been announced in the USA yet.

darce_dawg21
05-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Hey, I pre-ordered the Black Chest Edition, but I did it online. Where do I get my code to the Watch?

rrebe
05-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Hey, I pre-ordered the Black Chest Edition, but I did it online. Where do I get my code to the Watch?

they should send you the code and a treasure map sooner or later.. I just got an email about it and a tracking code for the items today

Stylon
05-07-2013, 10:26 AM
If you've ordered from game.co.uk and still not got your code you can get on their webchat service (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm) and get it almost immediately. Just done that myself now. :cool:

savill81
05-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Good news for those who have pre-ordered through Ubishop, i got my confirmation email and tracking number emailed to me yesterday, will be out for delivery to me tomorrow.

AntiChrist7
05-07-2013, 10:49 AM
Good news for those who have pre-ordered through Ubishop, i got my confirmation email and tracking number emailed to me yesterday, will be out for delivery to me tomorrow.

thats at least something

montagemik
05-07-2013, 10:56 AM
I ordered PS4 Black chest edition on 3rd May 8 p.m ................... Received my 'Pirates Trophy' physical Map pack & 2nd 'Watch' access code today 7th May 9:30 am .

It's a double A4 size map (with code on the back) packed in a black DVD / Game case.

http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz113/montagemik/AC4PRE-ORDER.jpg (http://s819.photobucket.com/user/montagemik/media/AC4PRE-ORDER.jpg.html)

AntiChrist7
05-07-2013, 04:16 PM
just got the confirmation email. Now we wait

savill81
05-08-2013, 04:00 PM
Mine is due to be delivered today via UPS, seems a bit excessive to use a courier company to delivery something so small. but i should have it by the time i get home.

robinthefactory
05-08-2013, 10:37 PM
Does anyone have news when The Watch is coming to North America? *Ahem *Ahem GAMESTOP *Ahem

Biomedical-Fire
05-09-2013, 02:42 AM
Does anyone have news when The Watch is coming to North America? *Ahem *Ahem GAMESTOP *Ahem
My guess would be after the Microsoft Xbox reveal on May 21st hopefully. It'd be nice if the ACIV CE's would be announced as well after the MS briefing.

harbour29
05-12-2013, 03:26 AM
I ordered another buccaneer edtion from GB GAMES few days ago, and got my pre-code this time.

(I have ordered black chest edtion from ushop, but I can't wait it until next month or few months later. I don't know when ubi could ship it to me, even they told me they could delivery it after mid of April. But it's mid of May already.)

It's bigger than A4. Maybe it depends on different retailers. That's Australian edion pre-code, I think.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7376/8729527931_3c7de62a00_c.jpg

Pre-code is not printed on recipe when you pay for it, but another map, like this.
It's a map on one side, and pre-code is on the other side.
However, to be honest, it's really nothing worthy in THE WATCH. If you want to play most things in vedio, I think we have to wait the game release date.

I did only one mission in THE WATCH.
Here u can see below.
【 I'm not sure whether I can upload this screenshot or not. If it should be kept as secret and is only available for those who have precode, jsut let me know, I can delete it.】
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7333/8729543979_2247bc072f_b.jpg

ElectroPuff
05-12-2013, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=harbour29;9067840]I ordered another buccaneer edtion from GB GAMES few days ago, and got my pre-code this time.

(I have ordered black chest edtion from ushop, but I can't wait it until next month or few months later. I don't know when ubi could ship it to me, even they told me they could delivery it after mid of April. But it's mid of May already.)

It's bigger than A4. Maybe it depends on different retailers. That's Australian edion pre-code, I think.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7376/8729527931_3c7de62a00_c.jpg

Pre-code is not printed on recipe when you pay for it, but another map, like this.
It's a map on one side, and pre-code is on the other side.
However, to be honest, it's really nothing worthy in THE WATCH. If you want to play most things in vedio, I think we have to wait the game release date.

I did only one mission in THE WATCH.
Here u can see below.
【 I'm not sure whether I can upload this screenshot or not. If it should be kept as secret and is only available for those who have precode, jsut let me know, I can delete it.】

My poster is different to yours! Mines got 6 points of interest and is called the pirates trophy. My guess is that's its because I ordered the black chest edition

Dag_B
05-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Yeah, the map has the name of the preorderpack that you get on it and the points of interest relate directly to the ingameitems you get. So there should be 3 maps, pirates trophy, pride of the west indies and... I forgot the english name of the last one.

Does anyone know which pack you get from Ubisoft if you preorder a edition different from the black chest?
I also thought that pirates trophy might be only for persons that preorder black chest on the other hand, the "all preorders pack" is an items that belongs to the Black Chest edition and is no preorder item. (Which means, you should get them too, if you do not preorder BC.)
So is it Ubishops Preorderpack or do they really send different packs depending on your order?

Edit:
Trove of Mystery and The Castaway’s Prize are the names of the other packs. So there should be 4 maps. ^^