PDA

View Full Version : Who is your Favorite Templar

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 01:29 AM
Doing the Templars some justice !

BTW it's multiple choices....so you could choose. more than one just to let you know >_>

Kaschra
03-25-2013, 01:31 AM
Haytham without a doubt.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 01:35 AM
That was fast lmao XD I just pressed 'post'

Megas_Doux
03-25-2013, 01:46 AM
Haytham is not only my favorite templar, but also my overall prefered character!!!
However I am voting for Robert de Sable since I think he is also awesome. Very capable fighter and planner!

PD Italian Renaissance templars = effing awful!!!! Mostly on ACB.

albertwesker22
03-25-2013, 01:47 AM
Prince Ahmet. He was a classy guy.

x___Luffy___x
03-25-2013, 01:49 AM
no one . dont like templars

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 02:42 AM
Cesare Borgia the whiny brat ? Meh..

Rodrigo was a somewhat better character than his son. He seemed capable of holding his own and seem calm and plan accordingly, but he was still too evil and corrupt. even the Templars hate him.

Prince Ahmet was awesome. very sneaky and conniving. guy knows how to get under someone`s skin and had pretty noble ambitions too. Yes he did try to murder Sofia, but come on...all for the good of mankind right ? RIGHT ?? at least he was not TOO evil.

I liked Charles the moment I saw him in AC III looked like this hard worker, albeit a kissass, but he was awesome. very loyal and badass. knows how to get things done, but had a ***** of a temper and was a racist *****bag. even though he had Mohawk Children...I mean come on, man...these are your kids..man..come on, now...all in all, I loved the ending with Connor..both sharing and drink and him accepting his fate like a man.

No need to talk about Haytham...Legend in our hearts. RIP

Ubisoft effed Danny in AC III....nuff said

didn't really know Otso Berg..

I`m the best Templar yes...only behind Haytham

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 02:52 AM
XD good stuff, the posts are amusing lol

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 02:52 AM
Is this even a question? There are many interesting Templars, but all pale before Our Lord and Savior Grand Master Haytham Kenway.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 02:55 AM
O_O haytham is ahead ! I really thought that it would have been Yourself ! lmao hmmm >_> some selfless people here.....O_O....nice...

nunosilva13
03-25-2013, 02:55 AM
Al-Muhalim is surely my favourite :D

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 02:57 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHH I knew I forgot someone !!!! for some reason I was like...yeah! Daniel and Otso = best post in the world....u.u ....Q.Q....I wish I could edit this lol....oh well....

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 02:58 AM
Al-Muhalim is surely my favourite :D
He`s not a Templar

nunosilva13
03-25-2013, 03:07 AM
He`s not a Templar

Yes he was a templar. That's basically what Roberto de Sables tells to altair at Yusurf.

And even if he wasn't, he's my favourite vilain on the franchise but yeah, vilain != templar.

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 03:10 AM
Yes he was a templar. That's basically what Roberto de Sables tells to altair at Yusurf.

And even if he wasn't, he's my favourite vilain on the franchise but yeah, vilain != templar.
No he was not. Al-Mualim betrayed the Assassins AND Templars. he was basically a Savonarola Robert actually says that Al-mualim betrayed him as well..speaking of Savonarola, no again, villain =/= Templar....Savonarola was a Villain, but not a Templar

nunosilva13
03-25-2013, 03:14 AM
No he was not. Al-Mualim betrayed the Assassins AND Templars. he was basically a Savonarola Robert actually says that Al-mualim betrayed him as well..speaking of Savonarola, no again, villain =/= Templar....Savonarola was a Villain, but not a Templar

Excuse me, how could al-muhalim betray the templars if he wasn't one?

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 03:17 AM
Excuse me, how could al-muhalim betray the templars if he wasn't one?
He WAS a Templar, but then betrayed them long before AC I...

TheBearJew32
03-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Vidic ...ever since the first game i wanted to beat the ish out of him.

SixKeys
03-25-2013, 04:24 AM
Where are the best Templars of all, Garnier and Sibrand? Or any of the AC1 Templars, really.

TripleR309
03-25-2013, 04:26 AM
Oh Just look what you've done now. All this nonsense talk of Templars, i've stood before the Ubisoft Forums and watch them stamp and shout, all in the name of Entertainment.

But it is all just noise.

pirate1802
03-25-2013, 04:30 AM
Oh Just look what you've done now. All this nonsense talk of Templars, i've stood before the Ubisoft Forums and watch them stamp and shout, all in the name of Entertainment.

But it is all just noise.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/087/427/Slow-Clap.gif

TinyTemplar
03-25-2013, 05:54 AM
There's no Lucy in the poll.

http://media.tumblr.com/a2af0d449f824e20119b5f487098ae2b/tumblr_inline_mjrgpz1NFf1qz4rgp.gif

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 06:12 AM
Where are the best Templars of all, Garnier and Sibrand? Or any of the AC1 Templars, really.

LOL I can only post 10....so I had to randomly get masters and Grand master Templars....

ZeldaEmblem
03-25-2013, 06:16 AM
Master Kenway for the win :rolleyes:

Acrimonious_Nin
03-25-2013, 06:24 AM
OMG

1) @ZeldaEmblem, that is a really cool pic :D

2) It appears as though people love Haytham.....>_> nice.....lol...Kenway for the win...

pacmanate
03-25-2013, 02:11 PM
Chezzy Borgia!

IronEagl3
03-25-2013, 02:49 PM
I picked Robert only because he gave the most amazing speech at the end of AC1. The dialogue in the assassination speeches were just incredible. That game is a prime example of what good dialogue is. Such mystery behind every assassination, and ever since ACR, Ubisoft seemed like they tried to hard to get good speeches in. ACR's speeches seemed to be a wanna-be of AC1. AC3 sort of provided, but some of them were corny (mostly because the music). To give a mysterious speech, you need silence.

Spider_Sith9
03-25-2013, 05:16 PM
Haytham = Cross

Otso Berg

Rokuro Okajima

Haytham is classy and Cross is badass. Otso Berg is an all around nice guy. But Rock is an Abstergo Employee. Not a Templar. He shouldn't even be on the list.

tinrisky
03-25-2013, 05:25 PM
Choose Robert, don't think a lot of people know who he is anymore.

rrebe
03-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Haytham! Favourite templar and one of my favourite characters in the AC series :)

Eternal Reward
03-25-2013, 05:55 PM
The question should have been "Who is your favorite Templar(besides Haytham)?"

But, ok here we go.

Both the Borgias, bleh. Whiny, corrupt, stupid, and annoying.

Prince Ahmet, third favorite Templar. Loved him. He had a lot of class, came off as a cool character, seemed WAY better than his d!ck brother. Was also really smart, and Sofia annoyed me anyways.

Charles Lee is my second favorite Templar. Granted he was kinda a racist, but who cares? He was loyal, clearly honestly cared for Haytham, who seemed to be to him as Achilles was to Connor. And his death scene was probably the best in the series.

Haytham mutha-fvcking Kenway. Nuff said.

Daniel Cross......yet another causatly of the horrendous ACIII moder day story. ACIII totally ruined a potentially awesome character. :(

Otso from what I know seems pretty bad@$$. Could be a good replacement for Daniel-the-horrible-failure-Cross, but this time cool.

Ragsash
03-25-2013, 05:58 PM
As Garnier de Naplouse curing the mad with toture is like the best evil reasoning and Sibrand being just crazy by fear of death is what lead him too do such crazy things and deserved death (well its not like they would let him live anyway but still)

is not in the list I will take haytham.

Bastiaen
03-25-2013, 09:38 PM
Lot's of favorites. Anyway, where is Al Mualim?

F4H bandicoot
03-25-2013, 10:44 PM
Kenway of course, ****ing boss!!

Assassin_Banana
03-25-2013, 11:23 PM
Haytham obviously wins this easy, he dosen't need to be in a poll.

Assassin_M
03-25-2013, 11:27 PM
Lot's of favorites. Anyway, where is Al Mualim?
He`s not a Templar. He was one, but betrayed them and went for Assassin long before AC I, then betrayed THEM as well...

Megas_Doux
03-25-2013, 11:32 PM
The annoying Cesare Borgia having almost the same votes as the Great Master templar Robert de sable????
I do not want to live on this planet anymore....

I-Like-Pie45
03-25-2013, 11:41 PM
The annoying Cesare Borgia having almost the same votes as the Great Master templar Robert de sable????
Inorite?

TheHumanTowel
03-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Cesare's not even really a Templar. He was all about gaining power for himself and just used the resources the Templars had to his own advantage. Cesare didn't have any grand plan for the future of Italy beyond getting himself power. Robert is the next best after Haytham.

kuled2012
03-26-2013, 12:27 AM

Ha, newbies trying to screw with M.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-26-2013, 01:29 AM
The question should have been "Who is your favorite Templar(besides Haytham)?"

But, ok here we go.

Both the Borgias, bleh. Whiny, corrupt, stupid, and annoying.

Prince Ahmet, third favorite Templar. Loved him. He had a lot of class, came off as a cool character, seemed WAY better than his d!ck brother. Was also really smart, and Sofia annoyed me anyways.

Charles Lee is my second favorite Templar. Granted he was kinda a racist, but who cares? He was loyal, clearly honestly cared for Haytham, who seemed to be to him as Achilles was to Connor. And his death scene was probably the best in the series.

Haytham mutha-fvcking Kenway. Nuff said.

Daniel Cross......yet another causatly of the horrendous ACIII moder day story. ACIII totally ruined a potentially awesome character. :(

Otso from what I know seems pretty bad@$$. Could be a good replacement for Daniel-the-horrible-failure-Cross, but this time cool.

If only I had predicted and thought this out....I would have added a few others on their....maybe some other day another post..random new characters :p lol it seems Haytham won hearts XD

^ Look....if Robert had Cesare's hair style...he would have gotten more votes....I mean have you seen how Cesare's hair looks ? You could tell that when he goes to war on his horse...he never wears his war helmet >_>.......Actually next poll will be about who had the best Templar image u.u......and see how far that goes :D

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 01:29 AM
Cesare beating Robert ?? What ? you people like Mojo Jojo too ??

xx-pyro
03-26-2013, 01:36 AM
Robert De Sable by far in my opinion. He was a decent guy who had plans for the Holy Land, he did some stupid stuff sure but of all the Templar's I feel he did the most overall good in the world. I'm definitely seeing a general trend of Templars becoming progressively more "evil" as we move towards the modern day.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-26-2013, 02:18 AM
Robert De Sable by far in my opinion. He was a decent guy who had plans for the Holy Land, he did some stupid stuff sure but of all the Templar's I feel he did the most overall good in the world. I'm definitely seeing a general trend of Templars becoming progressively more "evil" as we move towards the modern day.

Really ? I actually saw the Assassins a little naive and foolish....>_>...the Templars are the only ones pushing society forward....I mean....what is the difference between a few dying from some social experiment and millions dying of plague ? >_> At least the Templars give treatments for that huh ? lol XD

xx-pyro
03-26-2013, 02:22 AM
Really ? I actually saw the Assassins a little naive and foolish....>_>...the Templars are the only ones pushing society forward....I mean....what is the difference between a few dying from some social experiment and millions dying of plague ? >_> At least the Templars give treatments for that huh ? lol XD

I think the Assassn's have been naive throughout the franchise. The Templar's I'm seeing are declining as the world progresses.

Acrimonious_Nin
03-26-2013, 06:08 AM
I think the Assassn's have been naive throughout the franchise. The Templar's I'm seeing are declining as the world progresses.

Actually...the Assassins are declining....>_>...they had to retreat into hiding due to the great purge that destroyed most of their numbers...and the only thing left are a few groups around the world hiding in the shadows...The Templars have been recruiting and training new Agents by the many since '02 >_> I think you have hopes that the Assassins are going to win ? lol XD

xx-pyro
03-26-2013, 07:12 AM
Actually...the Assassins are declining....>_>...they had to retreat into hiding due to the great purge that destroyed most of their numbers...and the only thing left are a few groups around the world hiding in the shadows...The Templars have been recruiting and training new Agents by the many since '02 >_> I think you have hopes that the Assassins are going to win ? lol XD

You've been misreading my posts. I don't mean declining in terms of strengths, but rather in terms of morals. The Templar's of today are far worse than the Templars in 1191 in terms of ideals.

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 08:05 AM
Master Kenway stands tall and shinning among other minions..

BigTrevor94
03-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Myself..psh I'm the best Templar they have, they said so lol

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 08:22 AM
Master Kenway stands tall and shinning among other minions..
I cannot fathom the fact that Cesare is equal to Robert, like......WTF ???? He`s FRENCH !!!

pirate1802
03-26-2013, 08:34 AM
I cannot fathom the fact that Cesare is equal to Robert, like......WTF ???? He`s FRENCH !!!

I cannot fathom it when people say Brotherhood is the best AC, but its okay, you'll manage. xD

Assassin_M
03-26-2013, 08:36 AM
I cannot fathom it when people say Brotherhood is the best AC, but its okay, you'll manage. xD
ACB = Power puff girls
Cesare = Mojo Jojo