PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed V

TimbrWolf1121
03-24-2013, 10:22 PM
I have been thinking about V and what could be done with it, and it hit me. Why not stick with Native Americans, but switch tribes? Like to the Lakota Sioux for example. This way there can be the element of settler-Native American conflict. The most notable of which would make a perfect cliff hanger, family vengeance scene....The Wounded Knee Massacre, at that point you could kill of the main character and build the next game around a family member seeking vengeance. Also George Armstrong Custer would make an awesome Templar. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Roanark
03-25-2013, 02:18 AM
While it could work, very well, Ubisoft would just butcher it... They only seem to care about the money now.
I've lost all faith in them and will only buy the games because I'm a devoted fan and keep giving them a chance to make up for the previous titles... No AC title has impressed me since the second, even Brotherhood wasn't so great for me, though the multi-player was quite enjoyable at the time.

vavrinko
03-26-2013, 06:23 PM
agree with Roanark. what is Ubisoft doing right now with AC series is shame. For me last good title was Revelations. And Washington's DLCs are something like message from ubisoft for us to give up our hopes after ACIII. And upcoming Black flag is just one big troll... Pirate trained by assassins? and where is the Order, where are rules and creed of Assassins? He is just wearing hood and hidden blade, that's all. This series are no more Assassin's Creed, but the Ubisoft's Greed.