PDA

View Full Version : CHEATS and KIDS are runining the game

Brexit4UK
03-24-2013, 08:10 PM
FAR CRY was good, FAR CRY2 was poor, FAR CRY3 was good but is not spoiled by what I guess is sloppy French/French Canadian coding? The formula has not changed but the number using cheats have?

Is it policy by UBI? They 'threw away' their best ever game RVS by allowing cheats. German and Dutch clans were quick to exploit loopholes and started the rot.

Christ! I hope none of the UBI programmers are allowed to code anything important? Flight control systems - no - they aint good enough.

Perhaps the coding needs to be handed over to professionals?

Pathetic

Tonight 24/03/13 everyone seems to have cheats and I say this from a KD varying at present from low ones to four plus (against cheats).

Brexit4UK
03-24-2013, 08:10 PM
Please all go back to COD

diurnal
03-25-2013, 02:11 AM
how can you prove they're cheating is my question. its so frustrating, you know they are cheating but all you can do is say hey thats bs, no way.

i mean with a dedicated server, could that change the cheating? yeah this game blows, i yet to see any answers on this. just report it to some email? then what?

why have a MP with cheats, disconnects, game crashes etc... seems like ubi is way over its head in this dept. Diablo 3 is bad as well but nothing compared to the cheats in far cry, and thats saying something.

sssuperflyss
03-26-2013, 01:47 PM
ubi just wants money they dont care about the game but just money and making more crapie games to make more money pc world is full of hacks and cheats and ubi plays dumm like it is not going on at all so sad cant wait for the gaming world to crash like the music and movie world soon we will just download it for free and screw paying for a hacked game. there time will come.

Mr_Shade
03-26-2013, 01:55 PM
If you spot a cheater - using a external cheat - such as a aim bot / speed hack - please report them directly in game then report it to evenbalance, who handle the game cheat checking.
research@evenbalance.com

If you spot a cheater using the invisible glitch or other game exploits, - record a video of them, forward it to support or the forum team, and they will pass it on to the dev team.

If the person is deemed to be cheating, then they will be banned from the game.. They check to make sure they are doing it to gain advantage and not just once for 'fun'.

Bans can take a while to process, since they check to make sure the person is cheating and abusing the system, if using the glitches.

Bans will not be discussed on the forums, since they look into each one individually.

EviLSneak
03-27-2013, 01:34 AM
Evenbalance wont do anything; you know how many complaints they get a week across the gaming platforms? Lets not be fake. Neither Ubisoft OR punkbuster is going to do a thing. Dont waste your time. Move on.. People blatantly hack in this game and there is no policing it.

im just looking for somewhere to jump to cuz this ship is sinking fast.

RAPXTOR
03-27-2013, 08:47 PM
Please all go back to COD

I still dont understand why when people talk about cheats, always mention the CoD, there are cheats in all games and will always be, the problem here is the ones who cheat dont get punished in any way, in fact, bc of this lame policy, they are incentive to cheat, look at GRFS, FC2, FC3, GRO and the list continue, and in other games, like BF3 or Max Payne 3, most cheaters dont last a month with the same account, I know that bc of most issues that Ubisoft games have in the Multiplayer side, is a excuse to dont do nothing, but there are situations that doesnt have anything to do with issues of the game, is a pure exploit.

Mr_Shade
03-27-2013, 11:23 PM
Evenbalance wont do anything; you know how many complaints they get a week across the gaming platforms? Lets not be fake. Neither Ubisoft OR punkbuster is going to do a thing. Dont waste your time. Move on.. People blatantly hack in this game and there is no policing it.

im just looking for somewhere to jump to cuz this ship is sinking fast.Or, you can report them to support with supporting evidence like I suggested, who will forward it to the dev team for banning..

Your choice though.

Foistie
03-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Mr Shade while I agree your ‘solution’ would work, I find it quite impractical. Consider:

1) You suggest that the players should work for Ubi, doing their job for them. Who wants to do that? Players put their money down and come into a game to enjoy themselves; not go to work.

2) The average ‘Joe’ isn’t going to do what you suggest or won’t know how to do what you suggest, i.e. record the cheater, provide ‘evidence’ etc.

3) Many players remain ‘innocent’ regarding cheats. For them to ‘spot’ them would mean they would have to enter that world, research and understand it (gah!). When they think they see a cheat (was that guy invisible? Does that guy never miss?); they aren’t sure of what just happened or what they think they just saw.

4) I would guess (no evidence or recording provided so yes it’s a guess) that some folks have tried to do what you suggest, see no direct evidence of Ubi doing anything and then just stop doing it as it’s not worth their effort.

After all, it’s not like there are a zillion players on multi-player either, so why can’t Ubi police the game? They above all would know what to look for. With a sufficient number of bans, people would get the point; at least for a little while or until the point needs to be made again.
One of the things that remains amazing to me is that many of the cheaters are also very good players. So why do it? Just to put on the level of the rest of that type?

Goatee_Goat
04-01-2013, 02:39 PM
now i only play coop myself so cant be sure about MP not gonna bother with out dedi's but if its anything like coop where you cant even spectate first person then you cannot even collect proper evidence

not to mention no dedi's for coop yes that guy teleported no he did not cheat he just lagged with his 300+ ping or for that matter when the npc's cheat and take 2 bullets then while their "ow i got hit animation" 28 other bullets land in the wall right behind them or my fav on insane when they crouch slide or sprint while spraying their AK wildly and hit every shot

Mr_Shade
04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Mr Shade while I agree your ‘solution’ would work, I find it quite impractical. Consider:

1) You suggest that the players should work for Ubi, doing their job for them. Who wants to do that? Players put their money down and come into a game to enjoy themselves; not go to work.

2) The average ‘Joe’ isn’t going to do what you suggest or won’t know how to do what you suggest, i.e. record the cheater, provide ‘evidence’ etc.

3) Many players remain ‘innocent’ regarding cheats. For them to ‘spot’ them would mean they would have to enter that world, research and understand it (gah!). When they think they see a cheat (was that guy invisible? Does that guy never miss?); they aren’t sure of what just happened or what they think they just saw.

4) I would guess (no evidence or recording provided so yes it’s a guess) that some folks have tried to do what you suggest, see no direct evidence of Ubi doing anything and then just stop doing it as it’s not worth their effort.

After all, it’s not like there are a zillion players on multi-player either, so why can’t Ubi police the game? They above all would know what to look for. With a sufficient number of bans, people would get the point; at least for a little while or until the point needs to be made again.
One of the things that remains amazing to me is that many of the cheaters are also very good players. So why do it? Just to put on the level of the rest of that type?

The player reporting method I posted - is only for people abusing the glitches - until they are fixed.

If people don't want to do it, that's fine, however they need to understand that ubisoft can't monitor all of the cheaters all of the time, in all of the matches.

This is a similar system the consoles use - they rely on the community to report cheaters - and they then look into it.

If people want these cheats removing before the fixes happen - then we ask for your help.

RAPXTOR
04-03-2013, 03:23 AM
The player reporting method I posted - is only for people abusing the glitches - until they are fixed.

If people don't want to do it, that's fine, however they need to understand that ubisoft can't monitor all of the cheaters all of the time, in all of the matches.

This is a similar system the consoles use - they rely on the community to report cheaters - and they then look into it.

If people want these cheats removing before the fixes happen - then we ask for your help.

Hi mr_shade,

But the problem here is that the cheaters arent removed and no fixes are made, and people that only want to have a little fun after work, are exploited by this so called "good" players, in GRFS most of my friends presented lots of proofs about hackers, simple things that doesnt have anything to do with issues of the game or lagg, like some like to say at end of matches, we even got a cheater assuming that in the forum and asking apologies to other users, but only until the next match, and Ubisoft never did anything, you simple cant handle that nor you have any policy against it, and if you guys want help, look at Dice and Rockstar and there you will find all the help you need to deal with cheaters.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
04-03-2013, 12:57 PM
Please have a read here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/747807-The-Dev-Thread-Answers-to-your-Concerns-and-Questions?p=9008089&viewfull=1#post9008089

THE PHR0STBYTE
09-13-2013, 02:46 AM
y not loook @ top 10 scores on SC Blaclist in classsic Mode Ive been an avid fan of UBI since xbox 1...and even in CT The top 50 or so accts were boosted. -or does the dev team believe that gathering a pty of 4 or map meeting etc to boost their scores over 9-MILLLION PLUS in less than 3.5 weeks isnt cheating???!me And my would be clan member put in a minimum 30 plus hours in 5 days of playing time & were both in the top 200 - 300 range and if we could get the cell part of Shadownet to work wed have a 5 mbr clan but with the highest scores attainable even stopping n restarting hacks to kill mercs etc which we normally dont do-its unsportman n boring afterwhile if other team doesnt quit out -mathmatically alone for time of release IS IMPOSSIBLE PLAYING 24 -7 Ive seen these guys login for 3 hours and score 1.5 2mil. yeah right

THE PHR0STBYTE
09-13-2013, 02:53 AM
Weve played 4 of them....Ive gotten better games out of 11s -20s lvl players and thats a FACT. Why not address this O-L-D Boosting crap?I know way toomany of some of the best Players back from CT Theres nooo way this shlould be allowed nor ANY CHEATS HACKS GLITCHES ETC IMHO ---and
RAPT0R0 You said With that AWESOME Signature ----RESPECT INDEED!!!

GFE-Dutch
09-13-2013, 09:13 AM
"German and Dutch clans were quick to exploit loopholes and started the rot." What do you mean with this?

I still don't know how to report in game...