PDA

View Full Version : Gold mine building with builder skill and +25% improving speed artifacts not working!

Darkangel2154
03-24-2013, 05:30 PM
I have 2 heroes improving gold mines in a new town. One hero has builder, architect, and +25% gold mine improving artifacts. The other hero improving gold mines has all attack artifacts and attack skills and spell skills and builds at the same speed and time as the first hero.

From what I can see the builder skill and the +25% artifacts do nothing! PLEASE FIX!!!! If anyone else wants to test this please do.

Vash

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q694/darkangel2154/Gold-arts_zpsd04a64a7.png

gunnier
03-24-2013, 06:29 PM
Everything works ok. The effect of architect skill together with artifacts on mine improving works on the whole town region. Any hero performing actions in the same region with your architect hero will receive the bonus.

Darkangel2154
03-24-2013, 10:02 PM
Everything works ok. The effect of architect skill together with artifacts on mine improving works on the whole town region. Any hero performing actions in the same region with your architect hero will receive the bonus.

Yes I understand how architect works but the builder skill built mines faster then other heroes in season 3 and I never had artifacts work for other heroes when on one hero.

gunnier
03-24-2013, 10:15 PM
You don't clearly understand me. The hero with the architect skill cannot improve mines faster from other heroes when they are in the same region. His bonus works on everyone in this region. So while he is in that region - everyone will do mines improving or region actions with the same speed. Try to separate your architector to another region - and you'll see the difference.

mightycleric
03-25-2013, 04:58 AM
You don't clearly understand me. The hero with the architect skill cannot improve mines faster from other heroes when they are in the same region. His bonus works on everyone in this region. So while he is in that region - everyone will do mines improving or region actions with the same speed. Try to separate your architector to another region - and you'll see the difference.

This is correct. Your architect's Foreman skill and artifacts affect the mines in the region he is in, regardless of who is the one upgrading or improving them. This has always been the case, since the start of S1. This is the same with Region Buildings, as well, even if the Architect isn't the one raising those structures.

Paul_Rotterdam
03-25-2013, 02:27 PM
"the builder skill built mines faster then other heroes in season 3"

No it did not.

EvyV
03-25-2013, 05:49 PM
True. Builder skills include improved resource production, high pay (unit defense), and of course, construction of research buildings.

dre.maa
03-25-2013, 08:39 PM
Yes I understand how architect works but the builder skill built mines faster then other heroes in season 3 and I never had artifacts work for other heroes when on one hero.

Might be worthwhile to compare to the build times that are reported in the middle of this page:

https://www.box.com/shared/cychtdf8xm

You could see how long in hours it is taking you and compare to what it should be taking. (they should be 1.556 h, 2.556 h, 3.566 h, 5.556 h, 8.556 h, 13.556 h, 21.556 h, 34.556 h, and 55.556 h)

Darkangel2154
03-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I see how this works now. The builder skill does not speed any building of any kind. The artifacts related to building mines faster effects all heroes in the region upgrading/improving mines.

Thanks for all your feedback so I could understand this.

Vash