PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft stop being so cheap and do a better UI!!!

LeCutter
03-22-2013, 11:40 PM
Good lord, the crafting aspect of trying to make money in this game is simply painful. Just because the consoles are limited to what they can do doesn't mean the PC should either, we pay our money too. That's quite possibly one of the worst UIs I've even seen. I can't craft multiple items at once? Can't drill up and down without it resetting back to the beginning, can't just purchase additional materials but have to go to stockpile then come back, etc. etc. etc. Who designed this? What are they? New at this? Never played a game before? Worst crafting UI EVER.

mbkgen
03-24-2013, 12:06 PM
At least its not a terrible console port like most of the games these days.

AherasSTRG
03-24-2013, 12:44 PM
At least its not a terrible console port like most of the games these days.
I see what you did there...

lukash_1337
03-24-2013, 02:56 PM
Can't disagree. The UI in the crafting system was terrible. The system itself and the idea of crafting upgrades and weapons for yourself instead of buying it was great, imo.
The funny thing is that they created something awesome and ruined it with the terrible UI ;)

Shamiels
03-25-2013, 01:11 PM
What about the rest of ui ? seriously ubisoft ... take a couple of our to make a better ui ... worst ui ever ! i can't even use every function cos it doesn't reply when you click on it !

... if you are not able to do a ui : let player make their own ! let us use some mods --"