PDA

View Full Version : Dissapointment

h2uP
03-22-2013, 08:28 AM
The solo player of this game was great. I started getting into multiplayer. And I'm dissapointed.
Hacks run rampant, everything from aimbots to making me suicide at random. Constant disconnects, host migrations, and crash's.
Just dissapointed. I thought you should know.

Renegade.TSF
03-22-2013, 08:48 AM
The solo player of this game was great. I started getting into multiplayer. And I'm dissapointed.
Hacks run rampant, everything from aimbots to making me suicide at random. Constant disconnects, host migrations, and crash's.

Of course you were disappointed that you were also all the other times you created an account here to write a single post about how disappointed you were

How many accounts can you manage to create today to tell us that you're disappointed and that ubi is stupid and that your machine has crashed beyone repair because ubi is stupid

And if youre not the same a-hole who has created 1000 account before - then Im sorry and will in advance apologize for my remarks - but I guess you are the same dude.........

flybyme
03-22-2013, 10:00 AM
The old one poster trick eh then change your name and log in under that for 1 post rubbishing FC3.
:)

toxical2013
03-22-2013, 11:15 AM
Look at how this thread was about the faulty multiplayer but Renegade's childish thinking started to change the subject, with no reason, only to apologise if he's wrong, whatever....

tek84516
03-22-2013, 03:23 PM

I have yet to try anything besides co-op with friends who live nearby, with the occasional crash/disconnect. I've heard horrible things about the other aspects though.

EDIT: @Toxical
It's a shame, but we just have to report and ignore, and hopefully a moderator will take care of them....and laugh at them when they check to see that all of my so-called "duplicate accounts" are from different people and IP addresses.

Redirect7967
03-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Go talk with this guy renegate :rolleyes: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/760306-Why-does-Multiplayer-fail

h2uP
03-22-2013, 05:42 PM
Actually I'm not the same guy. I live in Edmonton, Canada. And I'm just disappointed with the online.
I can assure you my computer can handle farcry3 without issue. My internet connection is also pretty good.

I'm just not impressed - no dedicated servers, no choice over what map I play on, the amount of people hacking, etc etc. I could keep *****ing but what's the point?
I just wanted Ubisoft to realize that to make a good game, you have to keep up on it.

Thanks for the apologies.

dot45
03-22-2013, 11:39 PM
And if youre not the same a-hole who has created 1000 account before - then Im sorry and will in advance apologize for my remarks
Bad choice of words I must say. Arsehole isn't an easily forgivable word. If you're not 100% sure the person you're offending is actually the one you want to offend, you should use words like stupid or idiot instead. I mean, who doesn't forgive being called 'stupid'?
Anyway, I'm just saying. I just don't think it's right to offend random people because of some true arsehole that eventually flooded the forum with sheesh.

Back to the topic, yep, multiplayer kinda sucks imho, but personally I don't really care, what really matters in a game like this is the sp and it really rocks. I agree though, they should've put some more work on the multiplayer.

tek84516
03-23-2013, 02:09 AM
Bad choice of words I must say. Arsehole isn't an easily forgivable word. If you're not 100% sure the person you're offending is actually the one you want to offend, you should use words like stupid or idiot instead. I mean, who doesn't forgive being called 'stupid'?
Anyway, I'm just saying. I just don't think it's right to offend random people because of some true arsehole that eventually flooded the forum with sheesh.

Back to the topic, yep, multiplayer kinda sucks imho, but personally I don't really care, what really matters in a game like this is the sp and it really rocks. I agree though, they should've put some more work on the multiplayer.

For some reason he thinks that I have multiple accounts, because I had a disagreement with his friend, as well as him.Pretty much any new person that has posted anything that goes against what he thinks has felt his wrath.

As for the topic, I think that the multiplayer aspect was more of an afterthought for this game. I still enjoy it, but have yet to play with random strangers, so I can't say how good/bad it fully is yet.

farcryocz1
03-23-2013, 03:28 AM
Got it for free from OCZ.

I've got several problems here. Took notes while I was playing.

Constant host migration in progress.

Delay on grenade chucking, usually on the second nade would delay then I die or get shot.

After a match has finished, you arrive to the lobby chat window area, one of my 5850's drops from say like 45% utiliation to 0 and my first gfx card jumps 80-90% then the limbo chat window and mouse lag like hell. In which from today and on, after a match, after the guy gets beatup or w/e stupid waste of time screen that is, the game crashes when trying to enter into the lobby

Loading maps, man, takes Forever! Even on my SSD.

I agree with OP, and for the trolls in this thread, end the **** there. This game is not buy worthy and mark it a negative10 score.

Redirect7967
03-23-2013, 06:55 AM
renagate you arsehole. What the hell's wrong with you ? :D :D

Renegade.TSF
03-23-2013, 11:45 AM
renagate you arsehole. What the hell's wrong with you ? :D :D

I know - but the worst part is that I have friends like you who also are A-holes - we are the worst bunch of A-holes in this forum ;)

h2uP
03-24-2013, 02:10 AM
Alright so back on topic:
Some other problems with multiplayer:

No way to change teams. No auto-team balancing. We just had 4 people leave and ended as a 6v1. I would of gladly changed teams but, alas, there doesn't seem to be an option to do so.

And the game seems to be crashing even more often. Multiplayer drew me to this game, and it's also pushing me away.

Redirect7967
03-24-2013, 06:25 AM
If MP drew you to FC3 h2uP, I honestly feel for you. It's the weakest aspect of the game.

TIMPRYER
03-24-2013, 10:58 AM
Unfortunatly MP cheats are rife within the whole of the industry, these guys who are coming up with all this hacking stuff should put their skills to the test to design a method to stop all this. Would you not make money selling this stuff to major development companies ? If i had the brains and means to do this then i **** well would.

Paublo40
03-24-2013, 02:10 PM
This game is directed to cheaters and hacks ubisoft and uplay both suck sht and only care about money and they dont care about real gamers. So boycot Ubisoft and Uplay.

Redirect7967
03-24-2013, 10:23 PM
This game is directed to cheaters and hacks ubisoft and uplay both suck sht and only care about money and they dont care about real gamers. So boycot Ubisoft and Uplay.

Oh boy..." boycott "...you just don't get it, do ya ?