PDA

View Full Version : thanks and first remarks after V1.1

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
Hello Oleg,

Thank you for your game and the good free patch, it is very good job and if you listen clearly all the player returns, i think you will have create the best sim of the World!

I noticed a small bug this afternoon in dogfight on HL:
After a crash on the sea, with engine in flame, the aircraft completely immersed with only the tail which depasse, continues to flame since under water.. 8-(

Another point, I made controle+E and the pilot put himself safe from running in water! (the profonder was -200m, and it was not Jesus who controlled.http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Moreover, in remark, it is a pity which when one leaves the cockpit, the pilot always had the same cinematic (2 or 3 alternatives would be welcomes and please set a special button after attero to rearm and remake the fuel full on tanks, specialy for dogfight..

Thanks again and give us some great patches for BOB, Japan and North Africa!

@+
Bassmaniac

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 09:40 PM
Hello Oleg,

Thank you for your game and the good free patch, it is very good job and if you listen clearly all the player returns, i think you will have create the best sim of the World!

I noticed a small bug this afternoon in dogfight on HL:
After a crash on the sea, with engine in flame, the aircraft completely immersed with only the tail which depasse, continues to flame since under water.. 8-(

Another point, I made controle+E and the pilot put himself safe from running in water! (the profonder was -200m, and it was not Jesus who controlled.http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Moreover, in remark, it is a pity which when one leaves the cockpit, the pilot always had the same cinematic (2 or 3 alternatives would be welcomes and please set a special button after attero to rearm and remake the fuel full on tanks, specialy for dogfight..

Thanks again and give us some great patches for BOB, Japan and North Africa!

@+
Bassmaniac

XyZspineZyX
08-15-2003, 10:25 PM
The two new pilot kinematic could well be:

1- In the water:
Pilot would get out of the aircraft then he would swim some distance away (not to be sucked underwater with the plane) inflating the life jacket.

2- On the ground after a SAFE crash-landing:
Pilot would get out normally not needing to run like crazy and jump onto the ground.
Then, if he was in enemy territory he would find cover near some bushes or trees.