PDA

View Full Version : Ac 5 discussion :D

xXBrainSickXx
03-22-2013, 05:21 AM
So, we know alot about AC 4 already. How about some ideas for Ac 5? I have a couple and I'd like to hear more. Personally, I would want Ac 5 to have either Shao Jun or (Bear with me on this one) Desmonds dad as the protagonist. Jun because she's just straight up ****ing awesome. A badass Asian chick running around in 17th century china with katanas slaughtering people? Sign me up. As for the Desmond's dad thing (I say Desomnd's dad because I can't remember his name xD) I think it would be a really good way to give more backstory on Desmond, and his mother. His mother was kinda hinted at a little in Ac 3, and i think it would be pretty cool to finally get to see her, it should be set back when Desmond was a kid (obviously) and show when Desmond ran away and what Desmond's mother and father did afterward. maybe they got in a huge fight about it, maybe his mom got pissed off and left, maybe his dad went out to find him and somehow uncovered another conspiracy, cuzz they seem to be everywhere you look In Ac. If not that, I have an original idea. Well, it's not really THAT original, I'm sure someone has thought of this already, but i think it would be really cool for Ac 5 to be set in around 2020. The assassins are basically extinct and Abstergo is a house-hold name. With the assassins finally gone, Abstergo launches their master plan of world domination, but little do they know there are still assasins, but only 3-5 of them. These assassins have known each other since they were toddlers and are all 17-19 years old. They're all homeless and live together and all they're parents died in front of them (Cuzz, you know, you cant be an assassin without your parents dying in front of you), they uncover the assassin order after the death of there families and are trained by the grandfather of one of the assassin's. Through a story of pain, struggle and betrayal, they finally kill whoever the leader of Abstergo happens to be, and hide the apple for their ancestors to find c:. Of course, Ubisoft wont do that, but i think they should, it sounds really awesome to me to have Ac 5 in the future. Leave your ideas because that's what cool kids do. :P

ArabianFrost
03-22-2013, 08:44 AM
Man, Ubisoft must be writing everything you, and the guys in the other 1000 AC5 threads, are saying. Got a good laugh out of this :)

emperior
03-22-2013, 12:38 PM
I would like more an AC before Altair.
He states in the codex that they simply uncovered a creed that already existed.
Would sound cool Ancient Egypt, or Greece.
Greece would be awesome because it truly connects to TWCB.

pirate1802
03-22-2013, 12:46 PM
Like I said before. Anywhere in the ancient Mediterranean.. ancient Egypt, Greece, Babylon, Persia, even ancient Rome (which is not the same as we saw in ACB) and I'll gladly part with one of my kidneys to see it happen.

And also, Ancient (Mauryan/Alexander era) or Colonial India !