PDA

View Full Version : The Pain and wasted time we go through everyday to join MP session

YazX_
03-22-2013, 01:41 AM
ok Ubisoft, I know you will not fix it, but at least now you can see how much pain we go through everyday to play 1 match.

However, i decided to record matchmaking process and shortened the video as noone will keep watching for 40 mins the same crap going over and over in addition being thrown to other mode and getting stuck. so the pain starts here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEql1U4hGLY

i wonder, are you familiar with the term quality assurance?!

And btw, dont tell me its my connection, its obvious a green NAT, i even set my PC on router to DMZ host in order to get green NAT as your game insisting that ports are not being forwarded -which is sadly the only game- and gave me orange NAT earlier.

Roanark
03-22-2013, 02:32 AM
I've only had these issues a couple times and have not had them at all since the last patch... However it is still difficult to find a match because there aren't many players compared to other games.
I think they need to up player loyalty rewards to include special outfits, experience bonuses, a couple exclusive abilities, as well as adding double experience weekends and start adding more content to their multi-player... They won't of course, who cares about catering to the fans when they can continue work on their next release? That's far more profitable, I would assume.

YazX_
03-22-2013, 11:12 AM
I've only had these issues a couple times and have not had them at all since the last patch... However it is still difficult to find a match because there aren't many players compared to other games.
I think they need to up player loyalty rewards to include special outfits, experience bonuses, a couple exclusive abilities, as well as adding double experience weekends and start adding more content to their multi-player... They won't of course, who cares about catering to the fans when they can continue work on their next release? That's far more profitable, I would assume.

im not sure which game are you playing, but everyone has these issues when playing as group since the release of this game, patches didn't improve nor fix anything in matchmaking.

bolz87
03-22-2013, 11:51 AM
The entire game is broken, sadly matchmaking is only a part of the problem, i'm waiting to play singleplayer...

pirate1802
03-22-2013, 01:49 PM
Yeah same here. After trying 9-10 times, if I'm fortunate enough I might join a game..

nitres15
03-22-2013, 04:48 PM
weird, i always get into a game within 40 seconds. Sucks to be you guys i guess.

YazX_
03-22-2013, 04:58 PM
weird, i always get into a game within 40 seconds. Sucks to be you guys i guess.

i guess you are talking about PS3 community, so here is the problem, Ubisoft is not acknowledging the problem as it rarely happens with large number of sessions, but PC community is small and number of sessions are limited, so the matchmaking keeps throwing groups between sessions and eventually it gets stuck as seen in the vid.

nitres15
03-22-2013, 05:20 PM
i guess you are talking about PS3 community, so here is the problem, Ubisoft is not acknowledging the problem as it rarely happens with large number of sessions, but PC community is small and number of sessions are limited, so the matchmaking keeps throwing groups between sessions and eventually it gets stuck as seen in the vid.

I AM playing on PC dude :P. I have experienced the freeze bug though, ****ing annoying.

GalakFyarr
03-22-2013, 05:27 PM
AC MP is simply not fun, and gets old after a few weeks. No wonder nobody wants to play it.

spectatorx
03-22-2013, 06:08 PM
The problem is existing since brotherhood launch day. It was never fixed and they will never fix it, even if they will release assassin's creed 22 game.

Personally i've never had big problems with matchmaking, botherhood, revelations and ac3 are giving me match in time-range few seconds to max few minutes, also it depends on mode and daytime.

Other kind of story is mp gameplay itself. In ac3 is extra laggy and i mean network side, not "performance lag" which correct is low performance, slow working, low fps, etc, not performance "lag" xD Previous mps weren't as laggy as ac3 is.

YazX_
03-22-2013, 07:25 PM
so i guess you play solo not within a group, since ACB playing with a group is a pain, but with each AC release , it gets worse and worse.

Roanark
03-22-2013, 07:31 PM
im not sure which game are you playing, but everyone has these issues when playing as group since the release of this game, patches didn't improve nor fix anything in matchmaking.
Obviously not everybody, I do not have them and I am in fact playing Assassin's Creed 3 on my PC.
Another player claimed to also have no issue and you act as if they too are out of their minds... Whenever I am failing in finding a session it is simply because of the low amount of people playing and I back out of the search and re-launch it, I may have to do this a couple times but it usually takes a matter of a minute or two to find a session.

The freezing issue I've had a couple times, and just had it earlier this morning, however it is very rare for me.
I used the last patch as a reference of time... I did not claim it fixed the issue.

spectatorx
03-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Little amount of people playing ac mp is caused by.... matchmaking issues. So, it is rounding circle. Release date - 60% of people can not connect to any session so they abandon the game, only few players left so this is hard to reach session when only little percent of overall gamers who bought the game left.

Ubisoft would need to redesign netcode but they will not, why to fix something what some people are using, not all have to use it, we already got their money.

And about freeze, probably caused by conflict of punkbuster and realtek soundcard. This is known problem and it is on punkbuster side, as far as i know happening in others game too.

AssassinYago
03-22-2013, 08:44 PM
My biggest problem is that, I keep getting desconnected by the host, all the time.

YazX_
03-23-2013, 10:59 AM
I AM playing on PC dude :P. I have experienced the freeze bug though, ****ing annoying.

Obviously not everybody, I do not have them and I am in fact playing Assassin's Creed 3 on my PC.
Another player claimed to also have no issue and you act as if they too are out of their minds... Whenever I am failing in finding a session it is simply because of the low amount of people playing and I back out of the search and re-launch it, I may have to do this a couple times but it usually takes a matter of a minute or two to find a session.

Are you both playing alone or within a group?? this happens when you are in group which has 2 players or more, though it happens less when you are 2 players within a group, but if more than 2, it always happen.

Roanark
03-23-2013, 09:02 PM
Are you both playing alone or within a group?? this happens when you are in group which has 2 players or more, though it happens less when you are 2 players within a group, but if more than 2, it always happen.
I prefer team matches so yes, I am talking about while being in a group.
I have problems connecting to sessions constantly if I do not back out and launch the search again.