PDA

View Full Version : AC2 problem: Insufficient Data to Access.

Sigfried.M
03-21-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm playing with Assassin's Creed 2 on pc, and I've seens that in DNA menu, there are a Secret Locations and an Assassination that have this written:
Insufficient Data to Acces. Locate Memory in World.
What mean? How can I solve it?

Final_HB
03-21-2013, 09:58 PM
It means exactly what it says :p Have you cleared the game? Some of the locations dont open up straight away. Basically, You havent found the location that is tied to that section of Ezio's memory. You can unlock it in the DNA menu by finding the location(follow the icon on screen... Its the Assssins symbol), entering it (the doorway has a sort of skull on it) completing the puzzle/dungeon. When you do this, the memory is unlocked in the DNA menu :) You can replay it from there! the same with the assassination mission. go to the pigeon coop and get the missions, once you do it, you can replay it from that menu :)

hope that answered you question :p If not, feel free to PM me :)

Sigfried.M
03-21-2013, 11:29 PM
I haven't cleared the game, but I don't understand a thing.
Other missing entries are simply empty in the DNA menu. Why these two have the written"Insufficient Data to Access"?

SpiritMuse
03-23-2013, 04:55 AM
It's because they're side missions. I think the entries are already there to show you how many there are, and how many you haven't found yet, as you don't get pointed to them automatically like the main story missions. To access them you have to find the entry point out in the world, just like you go to a main memory, but it's a different icon. Once you find them there they will be filled in.