PDA

View Full Version : Auditore or Kenway

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 12:50 PM
The Assassins Creed series has focused on some very interesting characters and bloodlines but in your opinion who is the ultimate Assassin Family ?

Auditore of Kenway ?

You decide.

silvermercy
03-21-2013, 12:56 PM
With Edward coming soon (and statements about the "Kenway saga") I think the Kenway family will take the lead with the fans. (Well I hope...)
Haytham is popular, too, and, Connor, despite everything, still has many fans.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 12:58 PM
With Edward coming soon (and statements about the "Kenway saga") I think the Kenway family will take the lead with the fans. (Well I hope...)
Haytham is popular, too, and, Connor, despite everything, still has many fans.

As much as i loved the Auditore's i actualy agree with you Edward is gonna be awesome.

TheHumanTowel
03-21-2013, 01:00 PM
Kenway Family easily. With AC4 they're going to have three playable characters and they're all badasses.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 01:01 PM
Kenway Family easily. With AC4 they're going to have three playable characters and they're all badasses.

And have you noticed this time around each instalment of then Kenway saga you actualy play as each member rather than the Auditore saga which was represented by Ezio only ?

Megas_Doux
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Connor is m y favorite Assassin and Haytham is my overall favorite character, so...

pirate1802
03-21-2013, 01:17 PM
Kenway.. all the way. :D

Quirky Jezza
03-21-2013, 01:25 PM
Auditore! <3

dxsxhxcx
03-21-2013, 03:56 PM
Ibn-La'Ahad

IceHot100
03-21-2013, 04:02 PM
Auditore family, easily. See, when you hear their family name "Auditore", you know whatever or whoever they are, they are definitly badas s. The Kenways barely know each other. Sorry if have offended the Kenway fans. But still, it's gotta be the Auditores :D

ZeSpecter
03-21-2013, 04:09 PM
The Auditore family without a doubt.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 04:12 PM
I was Auditore all the way but i am favouring the Kenways.

AjinkyaParuleka
03-21-2013, 04:56 PM
Kenway's easily,all of them honorable,skilled in fighting,different philosophies.And total Badassness.

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 05:09 PM
The Auditores, strictly because of the villa basement :p

But seriously, considering the fact that the Kenways only spawned two known Assassins (one of whom never even took the Kenway name), it's kind of hard for me to call them the "ultimate Assassin dynasty" just yet. The Auditores had many known Assassins going all the way back to the 1200's, and it was suggested that they went back further still.

But like someone else said, Altair's bloodline should at least rate a mention...

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 05:13 PM
The Auditores, strictly because of the villa basement :p

But seriously, considering the fact that the Kenways only spawned two known Assassins (one of whom never even took the Kenway name), it's kind of hard for me to call them the "ultimate Assassin dynasty" just yet. The Auditores had many known Assassins going all the way back to the 1200's, and it was suggested that they went back further still.

But like someone else said, Altair's bloodline should at least rate a mention...

Monterrigioni's Sanctuary was amazing , the reason i did not add Altairs Bloodline is because other than his father Umar we dont know much about ibn la Ahad but the Auditore's and Kenways we know of their dynasties.

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 05:15 PM
Monterrigioni's Sanctuary was amazing , the reason i did not add Altairs Bloodline is because other than his father Umar we dont know much about ibn la Ahad but the Auditore's and Kenways we know of their dynasties.

We know more about them than we know of the Kenway Assassins...

Umar, Altair, Darim, and Sef vs. Edward and Connor.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 05:21 PM
We know more about them than we know of the Kenway Assassins...

Umar, Altair, Darim, and Sef vs. Edward and Connor.

we know that sef was murdered by Abbas and Darim came into the story during the las memories of Altair in revelations, Now i have read both the secret crusade and forsaken and i hknow about Edwards based on whats been revealed so far than Darim and Sef, the only thing i know about Altairs sons is that Darim left Masyaf before Altair Died to Alexandria and Sef was murdered on the orders of Abbas.

On the basis of that i do think ubi should have paid more attention to the Ibn la Ahad timeline , i mean what background did umar come from ?

hellomrdarcy
03-21-2013, 05:30 PM
Eaaaaasyyyy. Kenway.

hoodrat94
03-21-2013, 05:41 PM
My loyalty lies with Auditore, as I have played as Ezio for three games and he is my most a favorite after kratos in gaming!
Although I would have loved to see Altairs family too!

Bastiaen
03-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Love them both!!!

poptartz20
03-21-2013, 07:08 PM
Ohh.. come on, The Kenways. Lol!

I'm looking forward to Edward. Should be really fun!

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 07:10 PM
Ohh.. come on, The Kenways. Lol!

I'm looking forward to Edward. Should be really fun!

Edward Kenway is going to be awesome !! i really cant wait to see more of him and gameplay videos.

TinyTemplar
03-21-2013, 07:30 PM
I liked Connor and Haytham relationship, very touching

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 07:32 PM
I liked Connor and Haytham relationship, very touching

Yeah during the betrayal sequence Haytham really wanted to help Connor save his people i could not but feel for Haytham when Connor rejected him, it was the look on his face i thought to myself this is actualy quite emotional.

TinyTemplar
03-21-2013, 07:37 PM
I hope he will show up in third part of Washington's DLC.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 07:38 PM
I hope he will show up in third part of Washington's DLC.

Yeah comes to think he could possibly well do ? it will be interesting to see that.

TinyTemplar
03-21-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah comes to think he could possibly well do ? it will be interesting to see that.

Especially since he is such an ambiguous character. It's not clear on which side he will be this time.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Especially since he is such an ambiguous character. It's not clear on which side he will be this time.

Well he was originaly and Assassin so i would assume if he did he could possibly represent them ? who knows.

TinyTemplar
03-21-2013, 07:53 PM
it would be ridiculous :rolleyes:

playassassins1
03-21-2013, 08:07 PM
I'd say Kenway. But I think it's a bit unfair, since Auditore was represented by only Ezio.. And Kenway by Connor, Haytham and Edward.

BigTrevor94
03-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Well in retrospective, the Auditores would be considered the better of the two families because we have seen the family from the beginning if not from the games from the movies too. But I'm not so quick to dismiss the Kenways either, I mean the Ezio was spread out over 3 games while Connor was only in 1 so I cant judge Connor that much because we haven't seen as much of him as we have of Ezio, so I voted Auditore because I liked the time period they were in, but i still give props to Connor

shobhit7777777
03-21-2013, 09:54 PM
lol

Auditore....by miles

People....

Ezio PUNCHED the ****ING POPE!!

He led a guerrilla war against papal forces in Rome and LIBERATED an entire city.....he liberated ROME

He was instrumental in rebuilding the Assassin order....it was his pragmatism, charm, intelligence and charisma that worked

He was a natural leader..

It was in HIS games that we saw international Assassin missions and recruits making an entry. I liberated entire cities in different continents as Ezio....he was systematically rebuilding the entire assassin order around the globe

In Istanbul he was the one who kicked Templar *** and pulled another "Roma" here....establishing an even stronger Assassin presence

Ezio...is a leader...and his contributions to the Assassin cause go beyond what most have done....save for Altair....and he had an apple on his side.

and he PUNCHED the POPE

HeedfulMass4856
03-21-2013, 09:56 PM
Right now, I say Kenway. Because Connor still has a lot of fans, and Edward will likely have a lot of fans as well; this isn't even including Haytham, who I feel at the end of this "Kenway Saga" (which I feel is a terrible idea...a very terrible idea) will still outshine Connor, Edward, and whoever else is the protagonist in the future of this saga.

But when the Kenway Saga bores us to death, since it probably will be in the same time-period the whole saga, Ezio, and his ENCLAVE of fans will be the most loved again.

ArabianFrost
03-21-2013, 10:42 PM
How can you even compare them? On one side, we played 3 of the Kenways as protagonists, along with their motives and characters being manifest to us. On the other hand we have about 4 living Auditores, with only of whom we have played and been showed his character clearly and the rest of the Auditores having nearly no character development what so ever during the game. Clearly unfair for the Auditore.

emperior
03-21-2013, 10:45 PM
If you played Auditore Cript you would know how badass the Auditore family is.

HeedfulMass4856
03-21-2013, 11:22 PM
How can you even compare them? On one side, we played 3 of the Kenways as protagonists, along with their motives and characters being manifest to us. On the other hand we have about 4 living Auditores, with only of whom we have played and been showed his character clearly and the rest of the Auditores having nearly no character development what so ever during the game. Clearly unfair for the Auditore.

So? Ezio alone makes up for the underdeveloped characters in the Auditore family. Plus, you're forgetting Claudia...she was developed somewhat.

ArabianFrost
03-21-2013, 11:44 PM
So? Ezio alone makes up for the underdeveloped characters in the Auditore family. Plus, you're forgetting Claudia...she was developed somewhat.

No he doesn't. By no mean is it fair to compare 3 playable characters with proper character development, to one playable character with only proper character development in the first game in the saga and 3 other NPCs who eventually died or somehow decided to turn into a kickass brothel managers. Also, we are talking about development in the main games, so Novel character development doesn't count.

Melodia1756
03-21-2013, 11:57 PM
Assassinating with Ezio is still the best - I still have trouble getting the AC3 guys do with my controller what my head wants them to do always; but Haytham is the coolest most charming assassin and Edward maybe THE MOST anticipated. I hope that Edward will be as fun to control as Ezio and do even more imaginative assassinating than Haytham and Connor.

LoyalACFan
03-21-2013, 11:59 PM
and Edward maybe THE MOST anticipated

Lolno.

Melodia1756
03-22-2013, 12:00 AM

Maybe Ubisoft can go back and pick up an earlier Auditore someday. I could go for some near realtions of Altair too. The sons of his sons maybe??

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 12:07 AM
Chose everything :|

I-Like-Pie45
03-22-2013, 12:09 AM
^this man is my inspiration ;)

HeedfulMass4856
03-22-2013, 12:22 AM
What about the Orelov family?

emperior
03-22-2013, 12:33 AM
No one cares about the Orelov as they are in comics.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 12:35 AM
What about the Miles ?

No one cares about the Orelov as they are in comics.
BS. they gave us D.Cross. The most underused AC character of all time

TheHumanTowel
03-22-2013, 12:36 AM
What about the Miles ?

The Milesez are a part of all of these families though.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 12:38 AM
The Milesez are a part of all of these families though.
Yeah I guess you`re right...

the Cranes ? nah she was recruited...I wish I could say the Kasczhmareks...poor guy doesnt even get to have familial legacy

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 01:42 AM

I think Connor is about to claim that title...

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 02:02 AM
I think Connor is about to claim that title...
Not at all really...Connor had a good 15 hours...D cross barely had 5 minutes..

Ontopic:

I think the Auditores and Kenways are equally awesome in their own way...

Jenny Kenway was a go**** witch..she ripped Birch apart
Haytham...well...not too much talk
Connor was pretty much the reason the revolution succeeded and why GW became president
Edward was a Pirate and.......probably as awesome as Ezio

Giovanni was a badass banker
Mario was the leader of mercenaries and previous mentor
Ezio became one of the most influential mentors of the order
Claudia became a badass too

Yeah they`re both awesome

LoyalACFan
03-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Not at all really...Connor had a good 15 hours...D cross barely had 5 minutes..

Still, if they stopped with him now, I think he'd be an even bigger missed opportunity than Cross.

IronEagl3
03-22-2013, 03:00 AM
As nice as Connor and Haytham were (along with Edward coming soon), I still feel like the Auditores will always leave a mark. AC2-ACR really left something deep down that I think no other character(s) will leave. The Auditores were like the typical family in a small town / city. Ezio, along with his brother and family, were known throughout the entire city. Ezio and his brother as trouble makers, and their father as a banker. They make you feel like Ezio really had to leave a life he loved behind and move on to something he would take so long to understand.

AC3 left no marks whatsoever. The only nostalgic feeling I get is when listening the homestead soundtrack. Other than that, nothing strikes me deep. So my vote is for the Auditores.

Assassin_M
03-22-2013, 03:01 AM
AC3 left no marks whatsoever. The only nostalgic feeling I get is when listening the homestead soundtrack. Other than that, nothing strikes me deep. So my vote is for the Auditores.
Nostalgic ? AC III came out 5 months ago

Acrimonious_Nin
03-22-2013, 05:30 AM
AUDITORE for sure!!!!!!!! they were just.....so.....unheard of!!!!!!!

I-Like-Pie45
03-22-2013, 05:40 AM
Still, if they stopped with him now, I think he'd be an even bigger missed opportunity than Cross.

Cross at least got a sequel to his first comic.

All Connor looks to be getting in the near future is DLC.

iSoTryHard
03-22-2013, 09:57 AM
Auditore FTW. Every time I hear their name I just think of memories, oh sweet memories

Assassin_Banana
03-22-2013, 08:52 PM
The Miles family, since they are the descendants of them all :P