PDA

View Full Version : Abstrego Inc.

BigTrevor94
03-21-2013, 04:16 AM
Call me crazy but after playing Assassins Creed games and hearing all about Abstrego it got me thinking about, could it be real? So I literally when online and searched everything in my room (where I was at the time) and found I could get everything in my room at one place, Wal-Mart. They said in game that if you went through your house almost every room has a Abstrego company product in it. SPOLIER ALERT!! In Revelations, in Desmond journal he also makes mention that his mother said how if you took out everything from your house that Abstrego made that you would pretty much nothing left. Wal-Mart fits the description, you buy all your food, furniture, and all those things from Wal-Mart. Again call me crazy but that's my thoughts, I mean look at all the businesses Wal-Mart has killed, getting rid of competition so they control it all. So does anyone else share my thoughts? Do you think there are companies in line with Wal-Mart if so who? McDonalds? Let me know what you think....maybe I'm just nuts ahha

Jill_Ripper
03-21-2013, 06:16 AM
It's called cornering the market. This is standard business practice. Of course these big businesses are going to eliminate competition, it's how they make money.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
03-21-2013, 06:22 AM
I don't shop at Wal-Mart -- so no. The stuff in my house isn't mostly made up of it.

Jill_Ripper
03-21-2013, 06:30 AM
And walmart doesn't produce the vast majority of the items they sell. They purchase them from a multitude of different companies and resell them at a convenient location for profit.

mazohystic
03-21-2013, 06:31 AM
It's not that big of a conspiracy as some people might think. I wouldn't be surprised if a few companies turned out to have their fingers in stuff that aren't usually their "niche" or if they owned a couple of other companies on the side. Wal-Mart doesn't really make their products (or do they??), they just sell them (I think??). However, it's possible that a majority of their products could be linked to one organization.

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 06:37 AM
How about simply "Business" ?

the entirety of business is Abstergo....That`s how I see it at least

mazohystic
03-21-2013, 06:39 AM
How about simply "Business" ?

the entirety of business is Abstergo....That`s how I see it at least

Pretty much this.

UrDeviant1
03-21-2013, 06:45 AM
Where I'm from there are 6 very large supermarkets within a 5 miles radius. One of those, owned by Wal-Mart, actually have some pretty good deals. Which forces other supermarket chains to lower their prices. They all compete to drive down eachothers prices which I have no problem with whatsoever.

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 06:47 AM
Where I'm from there are 6 very large supermarkets within a 5 miles radius. One of those, owned by Wal-Mart, actually have some pretty good deals. Which forces other supermarket chains to lower their prices. They all compete to drive down eachothers prices which I have no problem with whatsoever.
Of course not, you`re a consumer. you`re not supposed to have problems with lower prices...

UrDeviant1
03-21-2013, 06:50 AM
Of course not, you`re a consumer. you`re not supposed to have problems with lower prices...

Exactly. So I'm not sure what OP is trying to get at.

Assassin_M
03-21-2013, 06:51 AM
Exactly. So I'm not sure what OP is trying to get at.
That maybe there`s a mega corporation that`s buying other companies to make an empire corporation big enough to run the world ? That`s what I got at least

Jarek23
03-21-2013, 06:53 AM
The banks are Abstergo. HSBC, Royal Bank, Bank of America, Bank of China etc.

UrDeviant1
03-21-2013, 06:55 AM
That maybe there`s a mega corporation that`s buying other companies to make an empire corporation big enough to run the world ? That`s what I got at least

Oh, well that idea's pretty much been eradicated.

Jarek23
03-21-2013, 07:00 AM

Walmart is the 3rd largest employer in the world though...just after the American and Chinese Military .

ZeSpecter
03-21-2013, 08:55 AM
Not sure if Abstergo would be the name of the company, but it wouldn't surprise me if an organisation similar to Abstergo existed. It could be.

pirate1802
03-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Not sure if Abstergo would be the name of the company, but it wouldn't surprise me if an organisation similar to Abstergo existed. It could be.

Finally, another "could be" guy.

Bastiaen
03-21-2013, 03:22 PM
This is silly. Of course Abstergo isn't real. But I do think there are companies, men and politicians who exert far more control than they ought to.

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 03:41 PM
Call me crazy but after playing Assassins Creed games and hearing all about Abstrego it got me thinking about, could it be real? So I literally when online and searched everything in my room (where I was at the time) and found I could get everything in my room at one place, Wal-Mart. They said in game that if you went through your house almost every room has a Abstrego company product in it. SPOLIER ALERT!! In Revelations, in Desmond journal he also makes mention that his mother said how if you took out everything from your house that Abstrego made that you would pretty much nothing left. Wal-Mart fits the description, you buy all your food, furniture, and all those things from Wal-Mart. Again call me crazy but that's my thoughts, I mean look at all the businesses Wal-Mart has killed, getting rid of competition so they control it all. So does anyone else share my thoughts? Do you think there are companies in line with Wal-Mart if so who? McDonalds? Let me know what you think....maybe I'm just nuts ahha

No your not nuts at all , i belive there is a inderlying power at work behind the scenes we do not know about, i actualy remember listening to one of the Queens speaches and i remember her saying that there are dark forces at work, what she is reffering to i do not know but as Al Mualim said he who increaseth Knowledge increases sorrow so if we all knew too much then things could go drasticaly tits up for humanity. i definately think Assassins Creed is sending out some form of subliminal messages but thats just my opinion.

Another things i have noticed is Abtsergo is a Pharmceutical company who is renonwed worldwide ( in then Assassins Creed series that is ) there is actualy a huge Pharmecutical company based here in the UK called Glaxosmithkline again is the biggest in the world who i read in the independent newspaper just before Christmas said that they are the leading Medical research body for every drug company in the world and think outside the box in terms of discovery and exploration on humanatarian solutions ? from which correct me if i am wrong this mirrors the conversation Warren Vidic had with Desmond in AC1 ?

Quite interesting aye .

ZeSpecter
03-21-2013, 05:33 PM
Finally, another "could be" guy.

Surely we can't be the only ones who think there could be an organisation like that, right?........ right guys....? :l

DisbandedBox359
03-21-2013, 05:36 PM
i guess the british version would be like tesco or something haha

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 05:38 PM

Yeah or Primark because them cheapskates are popping up everywere like a broody nymphomaniac lool !!

hoodrat94
03-21-2013, 06:26 PM
I does man haven't you played assassin's Creed? lol

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 06:31 PM
I does man haven't you played assassin's Creed? lol

Exactly what i said here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/760198-Abstrego-Inc/page2

Abstergo is a Pharmacuetical company like Glaxosmithkline - i can see some similaraties.

hoodrat94
03-21-2013, 06:32 PM
Exactly what i said here http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/760198-Abstrego-Inc/page2

Abstergo is a Pharmacuetical company like Glaxosmithkline - i can see some similaraties.

Lol I didn,t read it, hope it wasn't copyright protected!

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 06:34 PM
Lol I didn,t read it, hope it wasn't copyright protected!

No FYI lol !! but still do you not think Assassins Creed is sort of trying to make our minds aware lol !

jenyto
03-21-2013, 06:39 PM
Wouldn't the 1% be considered to be that :D?

Dosenwabe
There isn't even a single Walmart left here in Germany as far as I know. Totally failed here.

hoodrat94
No FYI lol !! but still do you not think Assassins Creed is sort of trying to make our minds aware lol !

If there is a real life abstergo with real animus,count me in! I want to see the boring stuff my ancestors did!

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 07:06 PM
If there is a real life abstergo with real animus,count me in! I want to see the boring stuff my ancestors did!

It would be great to see if i possess the TWCB Gene :D and unlock my inner abilities to free fall from the tallest point in London and switch my sixth sense on the tube to counter people intentions lol !!

See this is when you know your obssessed with Assassins Creed !

TinyTemplar
03-21-2013, 07:11 PM

There are some monopolists that can actually control some parts of our life, but not in such scale and duration as it shown in AC. At least I believe so. But I'm not sure now... What about Google? ;)

DomdudeDaGreat
03-21-2013, 07:20 PM

In that case I blame Abstergo for the horsemeat.

Best 500th Post ever

MasterAssasin84
03-21-2013, 07:21 PM
In that case I blame Abstergo for the horsemeat.

Best 500th Post ever

This lol !! Sign up here lol !!

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/139/0/4/Abstergo_Hiring_Add_by_DeeNuke.jpg

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 12:29 AM
This lol !! Sign up here lol !!

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/139/0/4/Abstergo_Hiring_Add_by_DeeNuke.jpg

If they were recruiting I think I might apply, if they were real that is lol

Goxxi
03-24-2013, 12:43 AM
I think that Abstergo is some kind of allusion on Bilderberg group ; )

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2013, 01:04 AM
Actually @the OP if you go to wikipedia and look up >_> <_<......[*whispers: "ubisoft"] you will see some of their history as a company...and it's funny how they dominated over many smaller gaming companies in France as they moved to Canada. lol and Ubisoft also sells clothing and comics and short films....Actually I believe they also have an education program that teaches us some history and geography in-game :d, not to mention also the fact that they are working on a full length movie.....>_>.....Ubisoft needs to sell headache pills and food...and then it will be complete. :X so I see what your saying lol...but like someone said before...it's business...Abstergo, I believe, could represent any Aristocratic or Big corporation : \ which is how they all act like any ways :D

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 01:05 AM
Actually @the OP if you go to wikipedia and look up >_> <_<......[*whispers: "ubisoft"] you will see some of their history as a company...and it's funny how they dominated over many smaller gaming companies in France as they moved to Canada. lol and Ubisoft also sells clothing and comics and short films....Actually I believe they also have an education program that teaches us some history and geography in-game :d, not to mention also the fact that they are working on a full length movie.....>_>.....Ubisoft needs to sell headache pills and food...and then it will be complete. :X so I see what your saying lol...but like someone said before...it's business...Abstergo, I believe, could represent any Aristocratic or Big corporation : \ which is how they all act like any ways :D

Thank you!

Acrimonious_Nin
03-24-2013, 01:18 AM
It seems the 2 threads I am contributing to (yours) are the only interesting ones here today.....>_>....u.u....:D

BigTrevor94
03-24-2013, 02:00 AM
It seems the 2 threads I am contributing to (yours) are the only interesting ones here today.....>_>....u.u....:D

I've noticed ahha

The Novacat
03-25-2013, 12:47 PM
You guys are missing the plot entirely here.

Every suggestion in this thread is a business - a retail operation designed to make money and little else.

Abstergo and the Templars have much, much bigger plans than wanting to simply make money. They are looking for complete control over all aspects of society and people's lives. They are not happy with simply being rich, to them there is a lot more to take.

Therefore, there is only one corporation, one group, one collection of people rich, influential and powerful enough to take control of the world in the way that Abstergo would.

Scientology.

BigTrevor94
03-26-2013, 08:44 AM
You guys are missing the plot entirely here.

Every suggestion in this thread is a business - a retail operation designed to make money and little else.

Abstergo and the Templars have much, much bigger plans than wanting to simply make money. They are looking for complete control over all aspects of society and people's lives. They are not happy with simply being rich, to them there is a lot more to take.

Therefore, there is only one corporation, one group, one collection of people rich, influential and powerful enough to take control of the world in the way that Abstergo would.

Scientology.

Walmart.. ahha