PDA

View Full Version : The Betrayal for AC3 on PC...

LUIGl
03-21-2013, 01:23 AM
Hey guys this is an issue i have had for the past day and still have gotten NO HELP from UBISOFT.

I am a season pass holder and was explained that i would get the rest of the DLCs free and upon release.

I have gotten the Infamy for the Tyranny of King Washington...but i have not recieved the DLC for the Betrayal...

i go into the menu for it and it shows this message: "Downloadable content not found, please check your Uplay games page".

ive sent in ticket(s) to UBISOFT but still have gotten NO REPLY from them.

im getting fed up...i see most others with the DLC saying how great it is yet i cant even play the **** thing because i cant download it....i should have an email or somthing but i have recieved NOTHING..

how am i supposed to resolve this issue?

cmrggamer
03-21-2013, 02:48 AM
So, for the TOKW DLCs, once you have redeemed your code in the game whenever you download and install the content it will be there. That being said, it sounds like you simply did not receive an email with the download link, is that correct? I didn't receive the multiplayer DLC when it came out so I sent them a ticket/went to support and they got it all sorted out but, it did take a little while. If you told them that you have not received an email with the download link then they should get you one, but it may take a couple of days for them to respond, so you'll just have to be patient.