PDA

View Full Version : HELP(Betrayal caused my AC3 to glitch!!!!!!!!!!!)

jd55513
03-20-2013, 11:39 PM
After downloading the 2nd episode on the PS3 i was disappointed to find that i cannot see my heath, weapons the HUD will not display the story mission will not play after the 3rd mission AND i check the save file for the main game and i am stuck with Connors wolf outfit on the main game I CANNOT see the HUD, heath bar and button commands!!!! PLEASE help.

Bastiaen
03-21-2013, 01:07 AM
Check your options to see if you turned off the hud. I once had only one aspect of AC2's hud turned off, but it drove me crazy (I didn't realize I turned it off). I got the disc buffed, and re-formatted my hard drive (I lost my ME2 save halfway through my insanity play through). Turns out I was just being stupid. Not saying you are. It's probably an awful game killing glitch.

jd55513
03-21-2013, 01:35 AM
Yeah i checked everything is on, im guessing it was simply a HDD issue, after restarting my ps3 a couple of times it seems to have stopped but it was annoying it ruin my 100% sync

although i still have the apple loading screen on my main game file.....and his wolf outfit......