PDA

View Full Version : Connor - Badass Assassin (epic video)

Theguy92
03-20-2013, 11:19 PM
Hi everyone, I've made an epic montage of Connor's moves! Let me know what you think! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wIKJcsQpR8

abohamed
03-21-2013, 05:03 AM
great job man .. i will download this video now and share it as well :D

AherasSTRG
03-22-2013, 10:53 AM
Splendid video. I once wanted to create such a video myself, but I totally lack the talent. Connor was my favourite assassin and I believe he was by far superior to the other assassins in terms of awesomeness and combat skills. The character himself was very well portrayed and depicted greatly the image of a native american fighter. It's too bad that many of the people that played the game disliked him. They called him boring... so disappointed by people nowadays...
Unfortunately, the game was quite laggy at times and with Ubisoft doing nothing, his greatness suffered quite a bit.

x___Luffy___x
03-22-2013, 11:51 PM
good one

Assassin_M
03-23-2013, 08:12 AM
Splendid video. I once wanted to create such a video myself, but I totally lack the talent. Connor was my favourite assassin and I believe he was by far superior to the other assassins in terms of awesomeness and combat skills. The character himself was very well portrayed and depicted greatly the image of a native american fighter. It's too bad that many of the people that played the game disliked him. They called him boring... so disappointed by people nowadays...
Unfortunately, the game was quite laggy at times and with Ubisoft doing nothing, his greatness suffered quite a bit.
Connor is an award winning character. It was based on public votes and Connor beat Master chief and Max payne...so he`s pretty popular..

spectatorx
03-23-2013, 08:37 AM
Connor is an award winning character. It was based on public votes and Connor beat Master chief and Max payne...so he`s pretty popular..

Are you serious? Are all these idiots giving awards serious?! Connor is the dumbest, the most naive, the most stiff and just the worst character i've ever seen in games and movies as well. Max Payne is faaaar better character than Connor, his own father is much better character and is the worst of assassins we have met so far. Shao Jun was far more better assassin than this pathetic idiot without brain.

I agree, Connor got amazing moves during fight, but that's all of his awesomeness.

Main character from first quake game is much better, smarter, having more balls and brains than Connor.

Theguy92
03-23-2013, 11:53 AM
Connor takes a bit of warming up to, but once you've played through the story and gotten more idea of his character, I actually find him quite interesting! Glad you guys liked the video. :)

andreja110s
03-23-2013, 12:30 PM
Awesome video, mate! :D

Theguy92
03-27-2013, 10:20 AM
Hehe, cheers :)

ligtseylisa
03-27-2013, 10:59 AM
I do, but they are very hard to level up.http://htcf.info/10.jpg

Scystab
03-27-2013, 02:08 PM
Epic is and understatement for this video, good job

However, I really hate to be the one to ask this, but the first fight sequence, where Connor is attacked by the two commanders, he's dualwielding two swords.
Now, was that edited from the Black Flag trailers or did I miss this uber option ingame? :o
Also, I've never managed to get a double musket stab like you have in your video at 1:40.

Thanks for the answer and I really enjoyed the video :) Better than some of the promos Ubisoft used so far

/Scy