PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Questions

jtburnett
03-20-2013, 02:10 PM
I'm just on Sequence 3. Since UBISoft feels that they're $80.00 games are so intuitive that they don't require some kind of a manual, I need some answers here.

1) Will it become obvious to you later in the game that you should've saved your money early on.

2) I upgraded my sword. I have the 1500.00 one; I'd tell you the name of it, but even though there are a multitude of swords available for sale, it simply lists it as...'sword' in the Weapons Wheel. I guess I can choose 'sell' to find out what's equipped, but really? Is that the only way to tell what you have? Really? Plus it say's I already purchased the regular sword. Oh, then where is it? Can I equip it then? Can I sell it then?

3) Is it the end of the world if you aren't 100% synchronized at the end of a mission? Will it too, become more & more apparent later on that you should've played that sequence over?

4) Is there any way to know what 'extras' you have based on the version you have? Can you tell what DLC's are loaded? Why is 'extra' version-specific content & DLC's you have kept such a highly guarded secret?

5) Chests. I've found only 3 so far. 2 opened rather quickly. The other one took probably 1-1/2 hours of trying & re-trying, even though I attempted to open it the same way as the others. Glitch, or me? If me, then what?

That should do 'er for starts; I'm sure I'll have more questions later. :)

Thank you.

Locopells
03-20-2013, 02:47 PM
1) Yes, the naval missions are a lot easier if you upgrade the Aquilla fully.

2) Go to a a shop and look at the swords for sale, it'll tell you which one is currently equipped.

3) 100% is purely optional, it doesn't impact on game progress.

4) You'd have to refer to any paperwork/emails that came with your game.

5) Some are harder then others, though that sounds like a glitch or a very fiddly one.

jtburnett
03-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Thank you for replying so quickly!

Locopells
03-20-2013, 07:02 PM
You're welcome.