PDA

View Full Version : Tyranny of king george The betrayal download link

SgtkilljoyNL
03-20-2013, 12:12 AM
as my title says i am searching for a working link for the Dlc, hope someone can give me one

Black_Widow9
03-20-2013, 08:18 AM
You need to contact the retailer you purchased it from in order to obtain the DLC link.

SgtkilljoyNL
03-20-2013, 12:47 PM
they dont supply me with that, so its Uplay's turn now
I've got a season pass and only need the link how hard is that?

Anduril79
03-20-2013, 12:56 PM
I still haven't received a download link either. I got a download link when part 1 came out but nothing so far and I bought a Season Pass too!

SgtkilljoyNL
03-20-2013, 01:15 PM
It aint hard to give us a download link, Ubisoft lets their custommers wait, really bad..

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-20-2013, 01:48 PM
Hi guys, if you have a Season Pass and do not have the download link then please contact Technical Support, the link is in my signature.

SgtkilljoyNL
03-20-2013, 05:14 PM
They dont help us!, becouse it aint bought from them:S

Mr_Shade
03-20-2013, 05:39 PM
They dont help us!, becouse it aint bought from them:S
Then if you have already contacted them, I'm sorry - it's down to the retailer.

All official retailers - provide both Keys and download links - or work in partnership with Ubisoft - who can sometimes provide the links on their behalf, however this is only for official retailers.

There are some key selling sites online, however all Ubisoft products should come with both a key AND a download - if not, the retailer maybe an unofficial stockist - Ubisoft support should be able to verify this.

If your retailer won't supply the download - then I can only suggest you ask for a full refund and buy from someone who can.

Each part of DLC requires both a key and a download file - so make sure you get them.