PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated with MP servers

TIMPRYER
03-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Is it me or eveyone else keep getting stuck in loading screens and host migration screens ? This has been happening for a few weeks now and am slowly getting more and more hacked off with it. Iv searched the forms and support sites and the only info i get is open this port and that port, well iv done all that and its still happening. Any suggestions ???

tek84516
03-19-2013, 09:41 PM
Are you sure it's just not people quitting or crashing that you're playing with? The only time I play MP is with people I know in real life, and whenever we run into this it's because someone got booted from their ISP or someone crashed.

IceT-Bag
03-20-2013, 02:02 AM
Is it me or eveyone else keep getting stuck in loading screens and host migration screens ? This has been happening for a few weeks now and am slowly getting more and more hacked off with it. Iv searched the forms and support sites and the only info i get is open this port and that port, well iv done all that and its still happening. Any suggestions ???

I get it quite a lot, especially host migration to limbo - the p2p system they use just sucks and is unwelcome on the PC platform but they're too arrogant to admit it.

If it's intermittent it isn't a port/firewall issue, if you cant connect to ANY server EVER then a port/firewall issue is a possibility.

Good luck with it, but every time you fire up MP and try to join a game your playing Ubisoft's version of russian roulette as to whether it will work or not. If you have some friends with the game try the co-op, thats a good blast and less prone to connection errors in my experience.

Filthy_Few
03-20-2013, 06:44 AM
I feel your pain! That is why I mainly play CO-OP!
P2P Multiplayer is never a good idea for the PC community, but they could make it better just by having a FILTER system for region, map and mode of play!

diurnal
03-20-2013, 11:50 PM
me too. nothing done as usual. status quo