PDA

View Full Version : AC III Digital Deluxe Season Pass - Where is my DLC?

MagnificentMerv
03-19-2013, 07:54 PM
I bought the the DD version last year, (direct from UBI shop) played the game (including the Benedict arold and other added missions). Now i was expecting to get access to the Washington DLC as promised, and on coming back to the game i was surprised to see that the part 1 had been out for a month already! - i have received no emails form UBI and cannot find how to access the content. My game has the option for the DLC in the main menu, but tells me it is not installed when i try to access it, and to visit my uplay page. When i go there, there is nothing to see.

I am missing something here?

Mr_Shade
03-19-2013, 08:13 PM
Hi there,

Have you activated the season pass code within the game?

You need to do that to register with the Uplay system that you have a season pass.

If you have, you should have recived a few emails - 4 so far - with the 4 different DLC's which have been released:

The hidden secrets pack [SP]

The Battle hardened pack [MP]

The TOKW [part 1][SP]

The TOKW [Part2][SP]

details on how to redeem the season pass:
http://support.ubi.com/en-GB/answer_detail.aspx?lang=en-GB&key=gb&platformid=88&productid=2511&answerid=17596

If you had already activated the pass - you should have had emails with both download links AND keys for each DLC.

If you have not received these, please contact support with your original order information / product keys and they should be able to investigate.

www.support.ubi.com

Hope this helps.

MagnificentMerv
03-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Hi, I have received no emails. I tried to re-enter the code and it says "already redeemed"

Just to clarify, i bought the digital deluxe version straight form the Ubi shop. This only came with one code and according to the link you gave on how to activate the season pass the DD version is activated via the main code for the game rather than a separate one.

The only emails i have received from UBI art advertising ones, nothing containing a code, or link to any dlc.

Mr_Shade
03-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Then you should contact support and ask where your DLC codes are for the content.

www.support.ubi.com

make sure you give them all of the information they require, such as Uplay account name, product codes and order info.

SgtkilljoyNL
03-19-2013, 11:58 PM
is it so god **** hard to give us a **** link where we paid for? this Uplay thingie works like ****e.