PDA

View Full Version : Ac ruined 4 me

Bloodfist84
03-19-2013, 12:46 PM
I know wat your all gonna say but this my opinion AC has HUGE potential with every new reliese but ubisoft tend to dissapoint, look at AC3 wat did alex hutchedsen say AC3 will be more dinamic with better setelth and better combat? The way i saw it is that combat is improving espetially with the two guys attack at the same time, but wen i play i attack arround 8 - 10 guys at once two may (and i say may strongly seeing that it hardly everssems to happen) and the others just stand aside watching there brothers in arms get vitially slauted by a native with an axe. now if the were able to get the other guys to grab one of ther brothers and pull him out of harms way would be cool.

But now with AC4 and cap'n Edward Kenway it looks amazing just like 3 did but then they go and spoil it for me by saying hes selfish, WAT ARE THOSE CRAKHEADS DOING IN UBISOFT LETS MAKE AN ASSASSIN (whoose ment to be selfless and care more about the people arround him then himself/herself) SELFISH THAT'S A GOOD PLOT TWISTHE ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY AND HIMSELF.
glad thats outta my system.
No but seriously they realy must have run out of ideas if thats the case. Im such a hypocrit tho im prrobably going to go right onlin and buy it of OZgammer *sponser* and pay 60 bucks for it

Y cant ubisoft see there mistakes and fix the **** up there was no point doing stealth typ crap in AC3 and now in 4 your a pirate with 4 pistols and two cutlesses how can anyone be stealthy with that mutch gear. Oh and a blowbibe to dispach far away enamies so now no throwing knives bak GIVE ME BAK MY KNIVES

Well after that little mispelled and crappy grammer rant what do you think.

UrDeviant1
03-19-2013, 12:48 PM
You should stop looking at AC as a stealth game. It's an action/adventure. Ubisoft have made this pretty clear.

pirate1802
03-19-2013, 12:51 PM
they go and spoil it for me by saying hes selfish, WAT ARE THOSE CRAKHEADS DOING IN UBISOFT LETS MAKE AN ASSASSIN (whoose ment to be selfless and care more about the people arround him then himself/herself) SELFISH THAT'S A GOOD PLOT TWISTHE ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY AND HIMSELF.

I'm glad they're going this route. Its a natural progression from 3's ambiguity. I'd take a selfish and bloodthirsty Assassin over a noble Robin hood any day.

Y cant ubisoft see there mistakes and fix the **** up there was no point doing stealth typ crap in AC3 and now in 4 your a pirate with 4 pistols and two cutlesses how can anyone be stealthy with that mutch gear.

Kinda like the problem with every AC that exists isn't it. :p

Bloodfist84
s;pose i was pritty pissed off when i wrote this

Assassin_M
Nothing...gonna completely disregard this, because you`v so much wrong I cannot begin to explain..

You`re calling people who make games you like crack heads...that`s petty

Bloodfist84
03-19-2013, 12:54 PM
And another thing i forgot to mention i loved brrotherhood (probably my favorate) because you had a large base in were all your assassin budds can just chill/read hystory/look at IL' MENTORE/ and plot on who to kill.

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 12:55 PM
just chill/read hystory/look at IL' MENTORE/ and plot on who to kill.
LOL Brotherhood ??? xD You obviously were playing another game...I`d love to play that, though..

Chilling with your bros is in AC III, too..

AjinkyaParuleka
03-19-2013, 12:57 PM
Don't they introduce something new when the no. goes up?2 had dual hidden blade,3 had new types of weapons,3 of 'em.4 has 4 guns^^.I have no problem with Edward.

WarlordSpinal
03-19-2013, 01:01 PM
Don't they introduce something new when the no. goes up?2 had dual hidden blade,3 had new types of weapons,3 of 'em.4 has 4 guns^^.I have no problem with Edward.

I believe you can also dual wield one-handed swords in Black Flag. Judging by the cinematic and screenshots, anyway.

Though i guess that falls into the "dual wielding expert" category Connor first set up with AC3.

Aphex_Tim
03-19-2013, 01:32 PM

Well, in AC3 you could chill with your bros at most taverns in the cities!

Assassin_M
03-19-2013, 01:33 PM
Well, in AC3 you could chill with your bros at most taverns in the cities!
and ToKW you can rage quit

Bloodfist84
03-19-2013, 01:48 PM
Wow im re-reding this now iv camled down and relised that same of the crap i said was just that that, crap i realy dont have a problem with edward (so far) but looking back at AC3 cinamatic trailers ans noticed you cant do most of the stuff in it, thats why i recken the need to reliese a trailer like what was it, the 4th of july, was that the one with only in-game content.
needless to say there will be pleanty of flaws in the next game but doesnt matter i think about 75% of AC famn will buy it within the first month of the reliese.

We'll have to wait for PAXEST or whatever it's called this weekend

Megas_Doux
03-19-2013, 02:59 PM
And another thing i forgot to mention i loved brrotherhood (probably my favorate) because you had a large base in were all your assassin budds can just chill/read hystory/look at IL' MENTORE/ and plot on who to kill.

ACB is my least favorite in the series. I find Rome, despite its grandeur landmarks, to be a very dull, bland and monotous city, a lackluster version of AC2´ cities.

Then we have its linear, predictable and cartoonish story full of; linear, predictable and cartoonish antagonists. There were no susprises or plot twists to be found, the worst templar crew and story in the series. Cesare Borgia could have been a great templar, he was a very talented general that excelled in both combat and strategy, instead it was reduced this time to an spoiled little brat yealing "GUAAAARDS" all the time. A "new" version Vieri and Francesco de Pazzi, only even more annoying.....

Ok! I know that combat is easy, but with in ACB Ubisoft crossed the line. I mean, I have tried to literally die and ended up failing to, because the stupid guards either hit thin air with their halberds, or when I am to the point of desynch, they just stop attacking......
Last, but not least, we have the that stupid sequence of the passion play... Ezio already had infiltrated to the Castelo, why does he need a a key?

Having made that rant, for AC BF I hope that its mission design is not as restricted it has been for the last 3 games, they said the old AC1 formula will return, if that happens with a little more variety included, I will be happy....

PD ACB even had the infamous cliche and utterly cringeworthy "Vittoria agli Assassini, Insieme per la vittoria!" warcry...

Bloodfist84
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
MEH I soppose i have to agree with you with story combat and trying to die in brotherhood i think i like it because its different from the second one and its not revelations i didnt connect with ezio at the end of his life. brotherhood was just different witch is what i enjoyed.

itsamea-mario
03-19-2013, 04:01 PM
Him being selfish, that's character development, he starts off selfish, then changes into a better person, we need more of this stuff.

Bastiaen
03-19-2013, 04:25 PM
I know wat your all gonna say but this my opinion AC has HUGE potential with every new reliese but ubisoft tend to dissapoint, look at AC3 wat did alex hutchedsen say AC3 will be more dinamic with better setelth and better combat? The way i saw it is that combat is improving espetially with the two guys attack at the same time, but wen i play i attack arround 8 - 10 guys at once two may (and i say may strongly seeing that it hardly everssems to happen) and the others just stand aside watching there brothers in arms get vitially slauted by a native with an axe. now if the were able to get the other guys to grab one of ther brothers and pull him out of harms way would be cool.

But now with AC4 and cap'n Edward Kenway it looks amazing just like 3 did but then they go and spoil it for me by saying hes selfish, WAT ARE THOSE CRAKHEADS DOING IN UBISOFT LETS MAKE AN ASSASSIN (whoose ment to be selfless and care more about the people arround him then himself/herself) SELFISH THAT'S A GOOD PLOT TWISTHE ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY AND HIMSELF.
glad thats outta my system.
No but seriously they realy must have run out of ideas if thats the case. Im such a hypocrit tho im prrobably going to go right onlin and buy it of OZgammer *sponser* and pay 60 bucks for it

Y cant ubisoft see there mistakes and fix the **** up there was no point doing stealth typ crap in AC3 and now in 4 your a pirate with 4 pistols and two cutlesses how can anyone be stealthy with that mutch gear. Oh and a blowbibe to dispach far away enamies so now no throwing knives bak GIVE ME BAK MY KNIVES

I find it amusing that your qualm with AC4 is that Edward is selfish. The devs have said that he starts out his story a selfish pirate, but finds that his motives conflict with the order and that the character development we will see is him changing to be that Assassin that fights for the freedom of the people.
Also, I love every AC game. They are fantastic (if flawed).

D.I.D.
03-19-2013, 05:44 PM
He's going to start out selfish, then he's going to get the Creed, then he's going to stumble attempting to follow it, then he's going to end up being like every other assassin you've ever seen. There's a simple pattern here. It would actually be less of a cliché if he remained selfish throughout.

Also, auto-aim seems to be gone, and you'll even have to aim above the target over distance with some weapons to get the right arc. Sounds like a massive improvement to me, so I won't miss auto-aimed knives one bit

xx-pyro
03-19-2013, 06:16 PM
LOL Brotherhood ??? xD You obviously were playing another game...I`d love to play that, though..

Barring III, Brotherhood was easily the most replayable for me, and gave me the most overall entertainment. It's not that unpopular an opinion.

rebelguy007
03-19-2013, 06:21 PM

You can do that in Revelations and a similar thing in 3.

pirate1802
03-19-2013, 06:35 PM
It would actually be less of a cliché if he remained selfish throughout.

I pray to the gods that it turns out like that.

Mr_Shade
03-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Wow im re-reding this now iv camled down and relised that same of the crap i said was just that that, crap i realy dont have a problem with edward (so far) but looking back at AC3 cinamatic trailers ans noticed you cant do most of the stuff in it, thats why i recken the need to reliese a trailer like what was it, the 4th of july, was that the one with only in-game content.
needless to say there will be pleanty of flaws in the next game but doesnt matter i think about 75% of AC famn will buy it within the first month of the reliese.

We'll have to wait for PAXEST or whatever it's called this weekend

I'm glad you have calmed down..

I suggest in future - to take a few minutes thinking about what you type..

Being a new member, it's not a great start to your forum life, calling the dev team 'crakheads' - please read the forum rules [a great start before posting]

If you have suggestions about gameplay or features you want to see in AC4 - there are plenty of ongoing threads to join in on.

locking thread due to ongoing thread.

Mr_Shade
03-19-2013, 06:41 PM
image removed
And you should know better...